Death(1)

D.E.A.T.H

"1st place goes to... 2NE1!" The emcees of inkigayo congratulated the girls for their latest song, which won number 1 in the charts. The same old thank you speech is given, but no longer by their leader CL, but their sweet vocal Dara. Everything was different from before. Laughs and jokes are always filled on the stage after their encore. But, the confetti just drop down from CL's hair, in which her face is looking down. This is no ballad, it is a RnB song, which their maknae Minzy composed.

After their performances, they goes back to their dorm, together and not together at the same time. CL would sit in one van and the other three girls would sit in the other. It is like you being seperated from your loved ones. Throughout the whole ride, CL's mind is always filled with thoughts. She would think why do the girls not talk to her as often as before or things like they want her off the group. She kept sighing through the ride.

Back in their dorms, their things are... not too messy, nor too clean. Again, it is seperate into two parts. CL's and the girls. In the dorm, CL would become Chaerin, and lock herself in her room, sobbing away. Bom, Dara and Minzy always thinks that she wants her privacy and always decide to ignore her whenever she do that. When one of them decide to eat out, none of them would dare to invite Chaerin. Hence, leaving Chaerin lonely, in her own world.

This, however, is not seen in Big Bang. They recently finished the promotion of their MADE album and have a long break. At that period time before 2NE1's comeback, Chaerin and Jiyong are a couple. They would usually hang out after practice. If they are not together, the Big Bang boys would go to pubs to have a drink. They would always talk about their trainee lifes and their hard times. 

Their dorms is also unlike 2NE1's. Their whole dorm is a mess. Underwear on the televsion, open books on their black sofa and shoes that are mixed up together. They still can live in that environment and be able to sleep together as a group in the living room. 

Now, 2NE1 is really not like 2NE1. Skydragon is also really not like skydragon. It is like the Fire in 2NE1 has been extincguished and the sky in the skydragon have become black clouds. The whole of Chaerin's life turned for the worse. There were numerous times when she tried calling the girls or Jiyong but none of them picked it up. She even tried to jump down of the building because of that reason.

On the day after inkigayo, Chaerin locked herself up in her room again. But, instead of resting and crying to herself, she opened her stationary box and took out a penknife. Teardrops rolled down from her eyes. She slid open the penknife and placed the sharp blade on her wrist. 

"Please make me feel good..." she murmmured to herself. She start doing her self-harming, blood started oozing out of her wrist, making a bloody scene in her room. Chaerin's vision starts getting blurry. As she passes out, memories rushed into her mind.

 

 

5 years ago...

 

"Hi, my name is Lee Chaerin, hope to work well with you." The 19 years old Chaerin greeted the three girls. On the day they met, they became best friends. They names themselves 2NE1, which stands for 21st New Evolution or To Anyone. Practice had always been fun. During recording, Chaerin is rapping in the recording room and Jiyong is sitting on the couch outside the recording room. Her eyes glistened as she sees her future boyfriend in front of her.

A few weeks after their debut, Chaerin and Jiyong start going out together. But they used Youngbae, Teddy and Hyuk Soo(Lee Soo Hyuk) to cover up their relationship. They were going on well until the netizens of Korea starts putting negative comments which made their relationship fall in 2014. Chaerin tried to maintain their good relationship but were rejected. On the internet, these were posted...

 

That is trying to steal our

Jiyongie oppa! Go away!

 

Don't go near our Solar! You are

shading the sunlight which is given 

to us!

You try to seduce our Hyukkie

You die Lee Chae !

 

At that time, no one foresee Chaerin getting a slight depression. She skipped vocal practices which the boys participates in. But, at least she still have 2NE1. They still hang out together and played. Laughing at Park Bom's silliness and seeing her get into trouble by Hwangssabu. This also died too. Chaerin's heart is going to its death soon. In year 2014 during their All Or Nothing tour, their relation crashed like a wreckingball. Usually after tours, they would go out for buffet or sort. But when Dara suggested going to buffets, Chaerin want to tag along. But, the girls said, " Stop following us everywhere!" 

That sentence struck the leaders heart to death. She would think, why would her friend say that to her. First, the nuthang crew and now 2NE1. It is like her life has been shattered into pieces. She could not even get close to them. Even her sister Harin would rather hang out with them instead of her own sister.

Back to reality, it was already the next day. 2NE1 has a schedule to meet the PD of Mnet. They tried calling Chaerin to come out. Due to the silence from the room, they crashed open her room door to find the unconscious Chaerin lying on the floor with blood near her face. They immediately cancelled the schedule and shouted to Chaerin, calling her to wake up. Dara and Minzy even cried while shaking their leader. Bom tried to stay strong and comfort the two girls when the paramedics brought Chaerin to the ambulance.

Never have YG Family thought of this situation. Yang Hyun Suk then opened an emergancy meeting for the two senior groups with Se7en and Jinusean. They sat down together around their long stretched table.

"Can someone report to me why Chaerin is in this condition?" Hyun Suk asked. No one answered. They all looked down feeling guilty.

"Let me help hyung rephrase the question. Did you guys ignore Chaerin for the past few days or month?" Se7en interrupted the silence. This question strucked their heart. They realised that they have completely ignore her for almost one whole year, making them feel guilty of Chaerin's condition.

"Haizz... hyung, I guess this is the answer." Jinu said.

"Guys, do you know how serious this is? Chaerin is part of YG Family and you chose to do this? Where are your senses?" Sean spoke.

"Didn't I emphasize more about communication before all of you debut? You guys trashed it already am I right? You guys let the netizens influenced you so badly!" Se7en scolded. The girls started tearing. The Big Bang boys look at Jiyong.

"Jiyong, you better do something as Chaerin's closest friend. Update me about her condition after visiting her from the hospital. Meeting adjourned." Yang Hyunsuk ended the meeting, then leaving the meeting room with Se7en and Jinusean following him. The eight is then left in the room by themselves.

~~~~~

Hi guys! This story is very sad and I am sorry. I am hoping to complete it tomorrow making it a two-shot. Sorry if all my non-rated stories are short stories. I will plan on a long story. Thank you for the support. I love CL I love GD I love 2NE1 I love YGFAM!

 

crazyBJ