Death(3)

D.E.A.T.H

"So what is wrong with Chaerin?" Hyunsuk asked Jiyong, who just arrived at his office.

"She...got...uhm... depression." He replied, expecting a scolding from Hyunsuk. Instead, he received a sigh from him, making him confused. Hyunsuk had never been like this before. Even if it is his wife betraying him, his actions never depicts his feelings.

"Chaerin is such a wonderful girl. No jewel can shine like hers. But due to the fact that you all have been influenced by the netizens, the jewel has suddenly become dull. It is hard to make a dull jewel shine again if you do not know Jiyong. You guys better reflect on yourselves. All the scheduled meetings with other company and commercial video are cancelled. Now go." Hyunsuk said, leaving the poor man in shock. 

Jiyong then left the room, thinking on how he should repay her. He thought of buying her Rilakkumas, but she have the whole collection already. He thought of buying a sapphire jewel for her, but it is unaffordable. None of his plans were going with his ideal thought. He just can't help thinking of Chaerin's condition.

Back to Big Bang's dorm, the boys sat together and waited for Jiyong to come back. When he opened the door, Jiyong was invited by the members warm hugs, including Seunghyun's. They hugged for a moment, allowing the leaders tears to drop. Each drop represents the regrets and memories of what he had done to Chaerin.

"Hyung, what did Sajangnim say?" Seungri asked with concern.

"He decided to cancel all our activities and start reflecting on our own. How could this happen to her?" Jiyong cried, hearing a pat from Youngbae.

"We are equally regretful for her condition too you know. It is not like she is going to ignore us forever." Daesung tried to life up the mood.

"Daesung is right. Tomorrow, we shall visit Chaerin no matter what." Jiyong spoke with determination. Just then, he received a call from Minzy. He picked up the phone and starting chatting with her. The boys looked at him, wishing that the conversation is concerning Chaerin. Jiyong smiled as they continued. When, he put down the phone," Chaerin is discharged from hospital!"They cheered, as if they got number 1 for their song. They celebrated in their mind, and head off to Chaerin's house.

At her house, they were invited by Chaerin's doctor and 2NE1. They gave each other a friendly hug, and tried not to look too sullen. They sat together at the living room, waiting for the doctor to talk and Chaerin to go to her room.

"Good afternoon idols. I am Dr Ian, Chaerin's personnal doctor temperorily. Do you have any question regrading Ms Lee?" He asked. 

"Yes doctor. How can we help Chaerin cure and get away from depression?" Jiyong asked calmly.

"That is a good question. You guys have to accompany her and talk to her properly. Ignoring her will make a condition even worse like for example, she might start trying to do suicidal stuff. Once she steps into that mindset, her condition would be incurable and she might need to stay in an asylum until further notice." Dr Ian explained, and continued. " In any case whereby she start doing it, call me and quickly send her to the hospital or call us. You could do both as long as it is good for her. Another way is the keep a record of her emotions everyday, to track down how she is doing."

"Thank you doctor. But what if she does not let anyone of us to see her?" Dara asked.

"It is normal. But, there will be at least someone she might trust to talk to about her feelings." He explained while packing his stuff. "I will need to hit the road now. Make sure you kids heed my advice,okay?"

"Sure." They replied in unison and sent Dr. Ian off. They went back to sit in the living room, and started to discuss about how they could take care of Chaerin. However, no conclusion is made. They argued while discussing and lead to a fued. Each then left their own way, leaving only Minzy in the house.

Minzy then tried entering Chaerin's room, only to find out that she is asleep. With her mind relaxed, she went back to the living room to entertain herself and to not disturb Chaerin.

In Chaerin's dream, she sees a black cloth wrapping around her, making her suffocate and stuff.

"Let go!" She shouted in her dream. It is like the cloth loves her so much that it does not want to left her go. She kept struggling and sweats kept dripping. She could not escape this misery. Kicking could not help too.

"This is what you get for being my ! Hahaha!" A picture of Jiyong saying as it went through her very eyes in her dream.

"Such a sore loser! You are not fit to follow us! Hahahah!" A picture of Bom flew past her said that.

"No...no....no!" She woke up from her nightmare. She shook her head thinking that her heart is finally dead.

~~~~~

Sorry for the bad ending :/ i hope you enjoy this story~ in anycase that there is a sequel, I will post it on a new chapter. Thank you my subscribers and upvoters. I appreciate your comments made. Thank you.

 

crazyBJ