Chapter 5

I'm Sorry, My Beloved Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After A Long Time I Updated and HIATUS

I'll update for now 💕

I hope you'll love it

___

Kris put a glass of water on the table before sit in front of Luhan who was looking at him. Kris glared at her sharply.

"What are you doing here? And what do you want honestly?" Kris asked lazily. Luhan grabbed Kris's hand and cried suddenly.

"Kris I love you so much. Can you forget about that woman?" Luhan begged at him sadly. Kris pushed away her hands.

Luhan gasped as she felt pain on her wrist. Kris didn't even notice her wrist hit the table till he heard a whipered by her. He looked at Luhan who was holding her wrist in pain.

He sighed.

He sat beside her and took her wrist slowly, not to hurt her. "Is it hurt?" 

The younger nodded.

He stood up to take his medical kit and came back to give her a treatment. "Don't move it or it'll get worse. You should go to the hospital," Kris grabbed his wallet and pulled out the moneys.

"Use these for the treatment. Use these as my payback because I made you injured," Kris said. Suddenly Luhan hugged Kris's arm tightly.

"Kris I'm hurt and how can you let me go by myself? I can't drive since my right wrist hurt," Luhan whined. Kris sighed badly.

"You can just go with the taxi," Kris said as he pushed away Luhan softly.

Luhan sobbed again.

"I'm traumatize with the taxi since many time the driver tried to touch me," Kris gasped slowly. He looked at her widely.

He suddenly went to the room to take his jacket. He glanced at Luhan who was staring at him happily after a long time crying made he felt annoying.

He grabbed the iphone and wallet.

"Come on," He walked out, followed by Luhan who was behind him. Without knowing, a smirk appeared.

 

___

Sehun arranged his things on the table and noticed a frame of Tao's picture on it. He smirked as he think about her.

How can he forget his adorable girlfriend? 

Suddenly his phone rang loudly. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter