the start .2

EXODUS ( unfinished )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
kris would always visit the little kid , he watched when the villagers mobbed him and his grandma thinking that they are modern witches , come on its the 20th century kris thought he wanted to help , but he couldnt.... the little boy ran as fast as he could remembering the words of his grandma before those mean villagers killed her... run as fast as you could never look back..... and thats what he did... kris followed him just to make sure he is safe he was running for more than 3 hours now he could not take it anymore so he collapsed in the middle of the forest... and for the first time ever kris didnt hold back he scooped the boy up and placed him in the nearby river and watched over him as a man together with his little boy with cute chubby face and almond eyes found him , he watched as they took him in their house , he watched as the cute chubby boy talked to the sleeping figure saying that he will be his brother.... "minseokkie will protect you now , minseokkie is strong so wake up now so you and minseokkie can go out and play with minseokkies friends , you are minseokkies baby brother now." ah... what a cute boy! kris felt that his little man is safe with the chubby boy so he left them , because he has to... and he knows he will come back later anyway..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter