the story

EXODUS ( unfinished )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

his name is kris , he is the general of the angel army , he was known for his strength , leadership , and his will to fight for good , he together with his older brother yunho lead the army of angel to win every single time , they work together , they have the same goal , they have the same thinking that is up until he was given the order , the order to exterminate them....

 

 

 

when kris was still training together with his brother they have heard about the rumors , it is said that their creator made a mistake he has transferred some of his power to the creatures that he was making creating them as powerful as the angels but they are not immortal like angels , they are made to be a sinner , they are made to be at his mercy , but the creator cannot undo it now so he scattered them all over the world making sure they will never meet again to create chaos , he will just have to wait until those creatures die but it did not happen the power has been passed on for generations and generations until the creator cannot do anything about it.. and the creator knows that if those creatures get together there will be war.

 

 

so kris trained hard so he could protect everything he loves but that all changed when he watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter