The Oh Family

Everlasting

'I need to see Sehun, I need him to tell me everything' -Tao
 


 

After another 5 hours, the school end. Tao tried to find Sehun Hoping he will tell him everything but the boy was nowhere to be found.

"Tch, This brat where the heck is him?" Tao said to himself while take out his phone planning to call the younger friend of him.

"Ah, I didn't ask for his number how can I call him" The boy decide to go home by now and didn't call his driver becuase He choose to walk home instead.

 

Spending his evenning walking from the scool he didn't head to his house, His long legs brought him to the park instead. The park that he used to visit with Sunhee.

 

~August 13 2013,~

'Tao buy me cotton candy'

'Sure princess' Tao run to the cotton candy cart and bought two bar of cotton candy from the seller.

'Here you go sweety'

'Tao you're so cute, I'll never think of leaving you, my panda'

'It's a promise okay?'

'Okay.'

 

 

 

 

"Tch. Pabo why did you break your promise like that" Tao walk as he's kicks the sand but didn't know that there a bottle under the sand. The empty water bottle fly to the air and fall down ready to hit someone head.

"Oh !" He's cursed as he run to the girl that got hit by the bottle.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to do it. I didn't know that there is Water bottle under the sand" Tao said as he bow try to apologize.

"Ya! are you- wait you're Sehun Oppa's friend"

With that Tao raise his head to see a similar face

"Ah you... You also sit with us at the cafeteria"

"Oh? I thought you didn't noticed me"

"Come on, I'm not that blind" They continue to talk to each other as they tried to find a place to sits.

they decide to eat ddeokbokki near the park since the girl suggest that this shop sell really delicious ddeokbokki.

"So you're are Sehun's sister, That's why you look so similar. I didn't take a good look at you last time"

"haha yeah everybody said I'm the girl version of him"

"But... Why I never saw you before?"

"Ah I live with dad at State while oppa live with mom here I just moved to Seoul last year"

"I see"

The hot steamed ddeokbokki arrive to their table both of them shove it in their mouth as soon as the waiter gone while enjoying their chit-chat.

 

"Ah, Soobie ah would you mine if I visit your house? I need to talk to Sehun"

"Hmm? sure! Shall we go now?"

"Okay, Let me pay for the food"

"Ahh gomawoo Oppa is so nice" She smile until her eyes gone Tao chuckle and go to pay for everything

 

As they walk on the night street everybody turn their gaze to them since both of them are very eye catching.

"Oppa you seem like a nice person, but back then in class I even thought you're a gangster"

"What? Me as a gangster? that ridiculous" Tao laugh to himself and continue "but I heard that alot" turning his head to Soobie and continue "what make you think so?"

"Ahh because you were so silent and cold back then, especially toward Sooyoung, She's never tried to make friend with anyone you know but she did with you"

Tao stop as he's heard what sehyung said "Make friend with me?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"She's don't deserve my friendship"

"Sooyoung?"

"Emm"

"Why?"

"Ask Sehun"

Soobie sense that Tao already switched to his cold side so she decide not to talk anymore and just walk quietly.

 

after spending 20mn they arrive at her house. It's not that big compare to Tao's but It's look way more comfortable and warm than his house.

"Oppa Come in!"

"Ah, Okay"

He's walk in as he's look around the house. Even they're changed their house but the style are still the same. He's use to visit Sehun house before since they're still in elementary school. Sehun's mom is a kind women she's treat Tao just like his son and He's also call her mom.

"Oppa you probably know my mom right? She's at the kitchen and I think Sehun Oppa is in his room" She's scratches her head and continue "I'm gonna take a quick shower is that okay?"

"Sure, Just go I guess Omma must be very surprise if she sees me" Tao said as he smiles.

"Omma?" Sehyung asked and Tao just nodded. "Wow didn't you guys are this close" Sehyung return the smile and quickly run to upstair.

Tao walk inside heading toward the kitchen which was connected with the living where his with Soobie awile ago. he's take a sit quietly but Mrs. Oh do notice. She's ask without turning her body from cooking.

"Soobie ah you're back? why are you so late? Go take shower, Omma make Tofu soup today, You like it very much aren't you?"

Tao smiles as he's realize she's didn't change at all

"Omma" He's call him softly but enough for Mrs.Oh to hear it.

She's stop as she turn to face Tao. After the mid-age women found out who just called her, she's widen her eyes and cover .

"T-Tao"

Tao smile and stand up "Yes, Omma it's me Tao" he's go to her spreading his arm to hug her.

Mrs.Oh hug him back tightly. tears start dripping from her eyes.

"Where have you been? Why aren't you contact us? We're so worried!"

The younger male pull her away from his arm and whipe the tears out of her smooth face.

"Mianhae Omma, I moved to China" Tao stop and smile "But now I'm back that mean I can visit your house everyday right?"

"Of course you can! You have to treat this as your own house!"

"Haha Okay okay" He's laugh then peek over her to see what she've been cooking "Oh? Tofu soup? Nice!!!"

"You just come at a good time pabo!" They giggling as Mrs.Oh continue to make the soup and Tao is her assistant.

"Tao? How can you get here?" Sehun shocked by seeing tao in his house

Tao turn to him "I tried to find you since at school but I can't find you! I just want to see my omma" He's said as he's try to kiss Mrs.Oh

"How can you get here?" Not leaving his question Sehun ask again.

"Tch. I come back with Soobie"

"Soobie?"

"Yeah, I met her at the park"

"Not only met but he's also sent a flying bottle toward my head" Soobie came down in her pajama and wet hair.

"It's empty It's not gonna hurt you" Tao whinned which make the younger girl kinda surprise "And your hair is wet, you might catch a cold you know?"

"Wow Oppa I didn't know you're this cute and caring"

"you just know me today what odd you know about me huh" 

Soobie said nothing but chuckle and join the table.

"Okay, The dinner is ready come on kids let's eat." Sehun and Tao take their sit and enjoy their dinner.

 

After finish the delicious dinner Mrs. Oh ask Tao to stay for a night and he's agreed that's why he's taking shower in Sehun bathroom now. Sayer he's done showering he's wear Sehun's Pajama and goes to lay down on Sehun's bed while the pale boy sitting at his table finishing his homework.

"So Hunnie, can you tell me everything now?"

"Tao you're sure you want to know?"

"I'm not sure but, I think knowing the truth are better than be a stupid"

Sehun sighs and close his book, he's walk to the bed and sit on a stool. Pre

aring himself to tell Tao everything he's knew.

 


 

A/N heeeey! I'm so sorry for not update for too long TT and I made some mess here...

before EXOM and some people are from Gangnam high but now I made them study at China TT and Sunhee to Sooyoung, Sehyung to Soobie... Well I just think that's better... And I LIED!!!

The truth gonna be next chap >< stay tuned!!!

and thanks a looooot for the comment Subscribe and Upvoted I WUuUUUhUuV Youuuuu~ <3