Hello

Everlasting

"I hate this feeling! I hate that I have to deal with people that I am not similar with! God please always stay with me" -Huang ZiTao


 

Standing infront of the school gate, Tao start to feel nervous. he's scratch his neck and turning back trying to ask his parent for help but what make him even more nervous is,

He's cant find the fancy car which has his parent in it anymore.

'Mom, Dad I love you more than I can say'  he's grith his teeth as he's think of his parents who just leave him to deal all of this alone and walk into the school akwardly. whisper can be heard from everywhere mostly from girls.

 

'Is he's just tranfers here?' 'Yeah maybe, since we never saw him before' 'My god, He's look fine as hell' 'yah did you see the car which he just rode on? he's must be come from a wealthy family!' 'he's is my new crush now kyaaaah~'  he's hear compliment from every angle, some even wink at him and that's make him shiver.

 

'I in' hate stranger' Tao cursed and try to make his way to the school building faster hoping he's won't face anymore uncomfortable things.

 


 

Sooyoung slide the door open, enter the classroom and go to her usual seat. after she put all her things in place that she has to. The girl pull her phone out from her skirt pocket and check the chat room.

'Soobie-ah Jongin-ah where are you guys?' Sooyoung type the text quickly and click Send. Hoping her bestfriends would respond her.

'I'm at cafeteria, wae? do you need anythings?' Kai is the first one to join the chat.

'Annnndwae~ I just need you guys to be in class now. I'm here alone'

'Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible' another text from Kai follow by a Running bunny emoticon but still no reply from Sehyung

'Oh Soobie where are youuuu~?' Sooyoung lock her phone place her elbows on the table and cupped her face with a boring expression because she doesn't think her friend, Soobie will ever respond to her text in the chat room right now.

'I'm on my way to school now Sooyoung-ah Mian~' 

'Come here fast! I'll kill you if you dont arrived here in 10 minute!'

'Such a monster~' She's chuckle after read the text from Soobie. feeling somthing is blocking the sunlight from her body, she's turn her head up seeing Kai standing there smiling at her.

"Finally you're here Jongin-ah~" Kai take the nearest seat to the girl and start talking.

"I told you to call me Kai not Jongin"

"Come on tell me something interesting I'm bored" Ignoring what her friend has said the girl command the tan male.

"Something interesting"

"Yah!"

"What?" The boy act inoccent but chuckle later

"Did you eat you're breakfast yet?"

"I did"

"Well, I didn't" the girl pout and rub her tummy "You should at least buy me a box of milk! you said you're at the Cafetaria earlier"

"What? I asked you if you need anything but you said no"

"I did?"

"Yeah~" Kai shrugged his shoulder and take a glance at his watch "The class starting soon where's Soobie?" after he's said that the door burst open present the girl with messy hair and uniform trying to gaps some air

"Nine minute and thirty seven second, Wow Soobie-ah you're really made it in time" Sooyoung look at her friend proudly as Soobie get in and walk to her seat located to the left from Sooyoung's.

"Is that a compliment? Should I be happy?" The poor girl just sit and fan herself with a note book. Sooyoung laugh thinking how silly her friend is, she's really try to come here in Ten minutes.

"You girls are just so weird" Kai get up and walk to his seat behind of Sooyoung because the owner of the one that he sat on earlier has arrived.

*CRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG* (yes, that's the sound of ringed bell ;-;)

 


 

Mr. Choi enter the class as everyone goes back to their seat and remain silent. After he's put all his thing on the table he's come standing infront of the board facing everbody unlike usual he's just write the lesson as soon as he's got in the class.

He's clapped his hand to get attention from the students "Class, Today we got new student, Come on in Tao" with that the slide door got open again by the young tanned male with blonde hair. He's walk in as his eye scan everything in the classroom.

'I can do this!'

"Annyeonghaseyo Huang ZiTao Imnida" he's bowed and look at his new teacher Choi siwon, the teacher give him a sign to continue introduce himself " You can just call me Tao, I'm tranfer from China because of my family bussines, everybody please look after me" he's bow his head alittle after his finish and the thing he's hate the most start to coming to him again.

'China?' 'I heard that China's school are very strict, but look at his blonde hair and his earring' 'Well I think that's make him look so cool'

"Everyone silent please!" all the people in the class remain silent after the teacher shouted, "Tao pick your seat" Tao's nod before scanning the clasroom again.

He's widen his eyed and shock are writen all over his face 'what is she doing here?' Tao's heart clutched he's try to hold back his tear and turn his face away. trying to find another seat. 'None. why did he's even let me choose when there are only one seat left' The boy turn his face to the older and say "I take the seat near to Sooyoung than, since that's the only one left"

"Oh, you know Sooyoung? Okay, since you're already know her I hope you guys will get along well" Tao stuck again.

'Urgh I shouldn't said her name! I'm sure everyone gonna ask me what my relationship with her! Ahhhh Tao! You're an Idiot!' He's blame himself after nodded at Mr Choi and walk to his new seat next to his ex girlfriend.

he's place his bag under the desk and pull out the English text book along with a notebook and his panda pencil case.

"Hey, I'm Park Sooyoung" She smiles

'It's still the most prettiest smile that I ever seen'

"So how do you know my name?" with that the boy remain silent and look at her weirdly.

'How do I know your name? Okay Sooyoung you wanna play dumb huh? I still thought that you're inoccent'

"You're wearing a nametag aren't you?" He's said coldly make the girl feel uncomfortable.

"Oh..." She's scratch her head and turn back to board "What the...? This teacher is writing really fast" She's trying to copy all the note that's has been writing on the checkboard since she's not that fast in writing.

 


'I don't know what you're planning to do, but please Suhee-ah don't break my heart again.' - Huang ZiTao