The Truth... Maybe

Everlasting

 "Why do I have to meet her again? I don't wanna see your face! Because everytime I see it, You still look so beautiful! just like before." -Huang ZiTao


 

After 4 hours of classes the lunch break is finally come. Some students pack their stuff and get out of the classroom, some still stay here having extra class with a group of friends, and there Tao, take the earphone from his bag and connect it to his phone, stuck it in his ear and start bobbing his head along the beat. He's swung his bag to his shoulder and walk out from the class ignoring all the whispers and looks that people give him.

 

Sooyoung enter the cafeteria with her friends, Kai and Sehyung. They goes to their usual Table and sit comfortablely.

"You girls want anything? I order it for you" Kai get up and ask the girls.

"Fried rices with extra seafood! Also a box of-"

"Strawberry milk" a voice interrupt Sooyoung who was happily ordering the food. She's look up and see emotionless Sehun, standing next to Kai with a plate fill with two sandwitches and a large box of chocolate milk.

She's smile as soon as she realize who the one that cut her.

"Sehunnie always know the best" she said as she's smile wider until her eyes disappear. The milk boy chuckle and take a seat near to his sister.

"What about you Sehyung-ah" Kai ask lazily to a girl who busy taping her phone.

"Diet" She's said without taking her eyes of from the phone.

"Tsk. Always on diet. You look like a skeleton already. When will you stop?" Kai start to argue with his friend who always on diet because she's prepare to enter model contest.

"Why do you care?" This time she lift her head from the phone and glare at him

"Because you're my-"

"Jongin-ah I'm hungry" Kai who was busy arguring with Soobie turn to the girl immidietly after she's whinned.

"Okay pretty I will go now" Jongin smile at her and walk to the order bar.

Soobie Tch-ed and look down and continue to tap her phone.

About five minute later Jongin come back with Tao as both of them hold one tray each.

"Here's your Fried rices and milk" Kai said as he's place the younger girl favourite food. "And here my Lunch" he's take his food down from the plate and look at Tao's tray.

"Bread? And Banana milk?"

"Yeah. I'm not hungry that much"

Hearing similar voice Sehun stop eating and look up. He's widen his eyes face writing with shock and happy.

"Tao!" Sehun call him happily as Tao look back and have the same expression.

"Hunnie~" both of them stand up hug each other and jump like little girls. all the people in the cafeteria turn their gaze toward them and the three people who doesnt seem to understand anything had their jaw drop.

"Ah- Taozi where have you been? How come you didn't call me even once?"

"Mianhae Hunnie I lost your contact" Tao said as he's pout. Some girls at there are squining but Tao choose to ignore them since he's too happy to see his old friend.

"Clumsy as always" they're sat down and beginning to chat to each other non stop. But it's doesn't last long when Sooyoung in.

"So you guys know each other?" They're stop as they heard the girl. Tao give her an annoyed look but Sehun did notice that so he's quickly answer.

"He's Tao, an old Friend"  three of them just 'Ahhh' in unison

"That's why Tao also wear that bracelet similar to you" Kai said and eyed the golden bracelet that Tao and Sehun had on

Tao follow kai eyes and look at the bracelet on Sehun's wrist. The older glare him with seriousness and asked.

"Rooftop?" And rais his right eyebrow up. Sehun nodded and follow Tao to rooftop leaving the three lost beagle.

"What the heck is wrong with that cat-like boy? he's just look like a kid awhile ago and then turn to a demon just now" Soobie said as she watch those two boys walk away.

"I don't know, let's just eat"

 


 

"Explain it now Sehun ah"

"You really want to know everything right now?"

"Should I wait til your birthday?"

Sehun look to feet and sigh

"Two year ago you remember that day right?" he pause and look at his friend who he hasn't see for two years " The day that Sooyoung broke up with you"

Tao turn his gaze from Sehun and look up at the clear sky and sigh "Yes, and I will never forget that day. The day when the love of my life told me that get out of her life"

 

 

~ 27 November 2013 ~

 

'Tao, I don't want to be with you anymore'

'Aww come on baobei~ what's with you again'  Tao pouted and hug her arm

but appearently she slap it away

'I'm getting sick of you Tao!'

'You what? Getting sick of me? You getting sick of this Cute Panda?' He's said as he do a flower pose hoping his girlfriend are only joking

'As I mention before, I'm getting sick of you and these aegyo won't work anymore'

Tao's Heart break into piece

'what are you saying?' He's try to keep his positive face on and smile awkardly

'You know what Tao? after dating you for two years I think you're getting boring for me, And we're gonna be in High school soon so I don't want you to be in my way in studying, and I hope you'll understand, and get out of my life Tao' She get up as she's finished make her way to the exit of their favorite cafe.

Zitao just staring at the empty chair which has his beautiful girl sit on awhile ago and thinking about what have he done that make her mad this much

 

 

 

 

"After that I tried to call and contact but I can't reach her, she's even change her house" Tao laugh at himself a little and continue "Then I realize that she's really didn't need me anymore" He said as he's eyes start to look sad

"But Tao, It's not like what's you think Let-"

 

*CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

 

The bell ringed as they remind the students that their class are starting

 

"Aish. Come on Tao I don't wanna be late"

"Can't you just skip this class and tell me everything?"

"What? No~ Can't be, I'm falling behind I have to catch up"

"Tch."

"Don't tch me Tao I'm not smart as you" Sehun said as he's grab Tao's hand and back to their class.

 


' "But Tao, It's not like what's you think" then what is the truth? If it's not like What I'm think?' -Huang ZiTao

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n

HEY THERE PRETTY <3

I'm really sorry for didn't updtae for so long... 3 But here's another chappie hope you guys love it and the next chap gonna has something interesting (myabe xD)

So yeah thanks for the comment Subcribe and Upvote

I LOVE YOU ALL MUUUUUUUAH~