Four

IDOL

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“h-hyungie~!!!!” junsu cover his red face as he pushes his hyung away, as the result his hyung just chuckles loudly.

“aigoooo, my lovely brother is in love now, how cute! Said junho as he pinch junsu nose.

“ouccchhh!! Hyung! It’s hurt~ and I’m not in love!” junsu pretend to be angry.

“oh? Really? But I just heard that you said chunnie~ I think I’m in love with him~ how if he doesn’t love me back~ “ junho imitates junsu tone and acts, he really love to make a fun with his dongsaeng.

“HYUNG! I didn’t said that! “ argue junsu still with a red face and a fake mad expressions.

“so who’s say that words then?hum?” junho make a suspicious look at junsu.

“I-I don’t know.” Said junsu while he turn his body to hide his red face.

“did I just misheard? But I’m really sure that I heard those words. O-oh! Junsu!” his hying suddenly grab junsu both shoulder and look at junsu face with a fear.

“don’t say that-that there is a ghost in your room.”

Suddenly junsu become tremble hearing the ‘ghost’ word.

“d-don’t s-say s-something like t-t-that h-hyung.” Now, junsu feel really scare. While junho just enjoy it and laughs in his heart, he still pretend to be scare in front of junsu and make such a fear look.

“but I’m sure that someone, oh no, actually something said the words I said before su. If it’s not you then of course it’s a ghost. wooooo” junho really good when he come to make fun of junsu.

“No! it’s not a ghost hyung, it’s me,please please please, don’t scares me~” junsu hugs his hyung, still trembling.

“oh? Junsu? So you are a ghost?” junho still want to make fun of junsu.

“NO! I’m not a ghost! I’m junsu,hyung..JUNSU!! please stop, hyung!please…please..please.. I really scares now.” Junsu pouts as he still hugs his hyung.

“AHAHAHAAHHAAHAH…!!! You are so funny su,AHAHAHAHHA!!!you should see your face su, it’s really funny! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…!!!!oh my tummy…HAHAHAHAHAAHA..!!!” junho laughs loudly while hugging junsu.

“you are so mean hyung!!! So MEAN!!! “ junsu turn redder than before as he hits junho chest continuously.

“aaaahhh oucchhh stop junsu ah a-aahh ouchhh..”

TING TONG…TING TONG…

“no! you deserve it hyung!” junsu hits his hyung’s chest harder.

“yah yah! Ousch…someone come, aissshhh stop junsu ah..” junho caught junsu hands and stop it from hitting his chest.

TING TONG,..TING TONG…

“someone come, su. Just get the door now.” Said junho still with a half laughs face.

“no! why should I? You should get it and get out from my room!!” junsu tries to get his hands out of junho strong grip then pushes junho to get out of his room and close the door with a loud ‘BLAM’.

“aisshh, that brat.” Whisper junho to hiself, then he go downstairs and open the front door.

“oh changmin-ah.” Greets junho as he smiles to him.

“Hello junho hyung.” Changmin bow and smiles.

“is junsu hyung at home?” changmin said it in impatient tone although he still sounds so polite.

Junho caught the impatient tone in changmin voices and just smirk.

“come in, min.” junho ask changmin to get in and sit first.

“ne hyung. But junsu hyung is really at home isn’t he?” changmin sit on the chair while junho still smirk on him after heard what changmin said.

“errr…hyung? You didn’t answer me, and….is there something wrong on my face? You keep smirking at me hyung, I’m kinda uncomfortable.” Changmin look at junho with somekind of ‘what’s worng’ expressions.

“sorry then, but yes, junsu is at home,wanna see him?”

Changmin just nods impatiently.

“but..there is something wrong on junsu, min.”

Changmin turns to be worried after heard that from junho.

“what’s wrong with him,hyung? Is he alright?is he hurt or sick? Let me check on him hyung,please.” Changmin get up from his chair quickly and wanna heading to junsu room directly, his heart beats so fast because of worried.

“Eittt…wait! Calm down min, he’s alright. He just a bit weird thought.” Junho grab changmin shoulder to calm him down and ask changmin to sit again.

“what’s the thing that weird on him?” said changmin still in worried tone,yet he’s curios.

Junho really make a big grinds after heard changmin words. ‘it’s time to play..hahahaah’

Junho moves closer to changmin and whisper….

“I will tell you this, but…… don’t freak out.”

Changmin nods his head and be more curious.

“I just found it that he moans when he is sleeping.”

Changmin widen his eyes as he want to say something but junho covers his mouth quickly.

“yah..i said don’t freak out first! I haven’t finish yet, min.” then changmin just nods as he really wants to know the next words from junho.

“and he was ……your name.” changmin gasps and widen his eyes more until his eyes and his mouth make an O shape.  Junho get his hand off of changmin mouth and chuckles softly.

“min? changmin?hey?” junho waves his hands in front of changmin dumbfound face. Then a minute later changmin comes to his senses again with a reddish cheek.

“woaahhh min….i can see steams come from your head and ear min, ahahahahaha. Are you alright?” junho still smirking and now he knows a truth.

Changmin touch his reddish cheek and nods his head again, still speechless heard what junho said. It really makes his heart beat faster and he cant stop grinning from ear to ear.

Junho just chuckles evilly as he moves closer to changmin and pats changmin shoulder.

“oh..anyway why did you come here? Is there anything that you want to do with my lovely dongsaeng?”

Junho still hasn’t satisfied to tease changmin. Then changmin remembered again about his first intention to come there.

“hyung… actually I came here to say sorry to junsu hyung.” Changmin face turn to the sadness one.

“why do yo wanna say sorry? Is there something wrong between you and him?”

Changmin become so nervous hearing that. He feels confuse to tell junho, what should he tell junho about their problem? *sigh*

“yah min…just say it to me, I will help you.” He winks and smirk to changmin.

Changmin still hesitate about that, but he tries to trust junho since he needs his help as well.

“em…I-I..I..junsu hyung..k-k-kissed…m-mad..” changmin stutters. He feels so shy to tell it.

“huh? What’s that changmin-ah? I cant get it.” Junho still try to play around although he already know throught that words. Changmin just give him a long sigh with a really red cheek.

“i…i..” changmin still trying.

“c’mon changmin ah. I don’t have all day long to hear your stutter words.”

“i…i…*sigh* I kissed him.” He feels relief after those difficult words are come out from his mouth.

“omo!” junho pretend to be shock although he already knew by the first words from changmin.

“then?” junho ask him with a fake curiosity.

“he mad at me.” changmin give him a frustrated face, knowing that junho already conclude something.

 “aigooooo…puppy love nowadays…” junho pats changmin’s back.

“puppy love? No..it’s not puppy love, I really love him hyung..this is a true love.” Said changmin, look at junho with a confident eyes.

 “ne..ne…arraseo,arraseo.” Junho give him a certain smiles.

“w-will you….help me?” changmin feels a little hesistate to ask him because the smile that junho gave him.

“of course, why not! Come here I will give you some advice.” Then junho move closer and whisper to him.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile at a certain salon ……….

“hyung? Did you arrive safely?” ask a beautiful boy on her phone.

“ oh…I’m with jae hyung at salon….” Ask him while holding a hair style fashion book.

“ahhhahahaa…you got me hyung, of course I want to look good.” Now he examine the magazine while his handphone trap between his shoulder and ear.

“tomorrow hyung,ne…. thank you hyung…” a smile curve from his lips.

“thank you for enrolling me and even make jae hyung accompany me.” someone called him and he look at that person then give him a nod.

“ne…arraseo, you too hyung, nado saranghae, hyungie~” then he ends the call and go to that someone.

“is he yoochun?” ask the other while dragging the younger to sit at the chair.

“yupz..” he nods as he makes his hair ready to be clean.

“what did he say?”

“oh, he said to deliver his thanks to you, jae hyung.” Smile him to jae.

“why didn’t he come here and say it directly to me? he sure become a pain in the now, aisshhh such a brat old man. He even makes me to disguise as a high school, for crying out loud, I’m a scholar!! Why should I do this? aiiissshhh he really never know how to be sincere!” burst jaejoong angrily.

“hyung…mian.. it’s all because of me. mianhee hyung.”

“it’s not because of you karam-ah, it just that…..perhaps I become a fool now to agree with his crazy idea.”

“actually that’s my idea hyung, if you want to blame someone, just blame me. yoochun hyung just helps me about that.” Now karam finish with his cleaning thing hair and a towel put around his head, then he sit on chair beside jaejoong that has his hair being cut now.

“I wont balme you karam, it just that I feel pissed now.” Said jaejoong while looking through the mirror checking his appearance.

Karam is asked by the lady about the style of his hair then he think for awhile.

“just give me the same hair as jaejoong hyung’s.”demand karam to that lady.

“but atleast hyung got a new boyfriend today, didn’t you?” karam smile cheekily.

Then jaejoong remembered again abut his first meeting with yunh, and suddenly his heart beat so fast and he feels hot.

“oh that..he is not that…” said jaejoong with a shy tone.

“he will become yours hyung, I can guarantee it. Wanna bet?” jaejoong widen his eyes hearing that.

“yah! Why do you want to bet on my relationship? No way! You should mind your own relationship karam-ah. Aisshhh”

“ahahahahhaa… jae hyung is so funny and cute! Look how red his cheeks are! Really cute!” karam . Jaejoong just pouts.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the morning….

Junsu enter his class and found a dolphin plushie on his desk. He widen his eyes and hugs it immediately.

“uwwaaa it’s cute! Is it mine?” wonders junsu while found a card that attach on the tail.

“oh card! What is say?....’good morning my angel Su’…” junsu blush just by reading a phrase.

“…..’i hope you can take care of my precious thing that you hold now’…..omo! how can someone know that I’m holding it now?” he look around then he look at his plushie and smile. After that he read the card again.

“……’it will always accompany you from now on…..from max’……huh? Max? Who is this person?” junsu have no idea but he just feel warm after reading that card, he put that card back on the tail and put the plushie into his bag with a big happy smile. He has no idea that someone is as happy as him now after looking at the previous scene.

Junsu look around again, expecting that he can found someone that looks suspicious,but he cant found it since everyone is busy with reading, talking and playing. His eyes landed on changmin’s desk, but he cant find changmin there.

“where is him?” junsu frown, the he decides to ask his classmate.

“ Bummie ah, have you seen changmin?” ask junsu.

“ yeah but he straightly go to teacher office after he arrived. Why?”

“ah…nothing…tehehehe…oh did you see someone put something on my desk?” suddenly junsu feels his heart beat fast,just wanna know who that put it on his desk.

“huh? Is there something on your desk? I don’t see anything on it?” said that boy with a honest look.

“no, it-it’s ok then never mind.” Then that boy talks to his friends again. While junsu feels he is so curios until it can make him die so sudden.

Who is this person?

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

hello guys....updated!!!!!

ahhhh...i have a lot of idea but i cant pour it in one go...

i confused how to pour my idea here...

just leave your comment, thanks

 

~Dyunoliv~