One

IDOL

“CHANGMIN AH….!!!!” The dolphin voice echoing everywhere. He runs toward someone that he called.

While the one that he called just continued his walking to his class with rolling his eyes.

“YAH..!!CHANGMIN-AH..!!CHANGMIN-AH!!” the dolphin voices still calling that guy. He sighs then turn his body to face that dolphin voice.

“wae..wae..wae??” said changmin with an annoyance tone.

The dolphin guy reach changmin place and now smiling with sparkling eyes and want to said many word but speechless instead. Changmin already know about that expression, he just sigh and ready to leave the dolphin guy.

“Yah..yah..!! where will you go? I haven’t talk anything yet.” Said the dolphin guy while he grab changmin wrist. Then changmin stops and facing that dolphin voice again.

“Ok. Don’t say it. I already know,Hyung.” Said changmin before junsu can say anything, then changmin walking again.

“But- but..i haven’t told you yet. How could you know?” said junsu while following changmin.

“Because it writes on your face.” The both of them enter the class.

“what’s write? What’s face?” junsu confused and know the both of them sit down on the chair.

“geez..i already know about that expressions junsu hyung..and I say no for it.” Said changmin while he open his bag and gets his book without looking at junsu.

“Yah~ changmin ah~ don’t said no before I can explain it, please..please..please.” said junsu with a puppy eyes but changmin still not looking at junsu. Changmin sigh and slam his book on the table.

“Ok..i can explain it to you..you bought two tickets of Park Yoochun concert and you want me to accompany you, right? And I said NO.” changmin said with a pissed face.

“Yeah..but no..i’m not bought it, I win it from the ChunZ magazine..look..look..minnie..there is my name in there..” said junsu with a proud cheerful tone and sparkling eyes, while he opens the magazine and give a look at changmin. Changmin stare at that magazine with a flat face, then get his book, open it and ignore junsu exciting face that waiting for changmin response. Junsu looks disappointed cause he doesn’t get anything response from changmin who deep reading his book now.

“Yah~ Minnie..you must accompany me..please..please..please.” said junsu with a pleaded tone.

“NO.” said changmin still not budge from his position.

“I will give you a big portion ice cream..please accompany me.” junsu still trying.

“…………….”

“Ok. I will add with a big portion of lunch. How is it?” junsu smirk but his smirk faded after know that changmin still silent.

“Ehmmm..how about I add it with a breakfast and dinner too?” junsu still not give up, but changmin still not giving any answer yet. It makes junsu sad.

“huaaaa..changminnie hates junsu..huaaa..he doesn’t want to be with junsu again huaaa..hiks..hiks..” Junsu began pretend to crying and cover his face with his hands. Changmin gaze at junsu,sigh, then slam his book again. He closed his eyes to retain his madness, then opens again when he feels calm enough.

“Fine..deal..!! I will accompany you.”

“Cheongmal?” Junsu suddenly stop his crying and looking at changmin.

“Yeah…but..I have one condition for it.” Said changmin while stares in junsu eyes,deeply.

“Yey..yippie..!!okey what is that?” his tone is cheerful now.

“When we see the concert, please don’t ever shout his name with an oppa call. It’s make me sick off..key?” changmin look at junsu with a serious face. Junsu feels a lil shiver looking at changmin eyes.

“Ohh..ehmm..Ok..but promise me if you’ll accompany me~” said junsu while he give a pinky finger.

“Sure..as you promise to give me a whole big portion of foods.” Said changmin while he replays junsu pinky finger.

“Uwaaaa..Thank you Minnie..I love you..!!” shouted junsu cheerfully then hug changmin tightly.

“Ahahahhaa..love you too,hyung.”changmin hugs junsu back with a lovely expressions.

‘Only if you realized it, junsu hyung, I always love you in the first place and forever.’ Thought changmin.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-Changmin POV-

After I get shower, i mess my closet to choose some nice clothes. I choose T-shirt that junsu hyung give me for my birthday, yeah it’s my favorite t-shirt anyway. I wear it then combin it with a short casual jeans, then get a pair of sneaker and get my favorite cap. I stare my face in the mirror, then I smile cause I look so damn hot and handsome.

“Wow man..!!You look so damn handsome, it’s more handsome than that wide forehead ahjusshi, hah.. hope junsu hyung will drools when look at me.*whistle.”

Then I get a hair gel and tidy up my hair. After feel all the thing has been done, I get my car key then go downstairs. Yeah I feel so happy today, although tonight I must accompany junsu hyung to that ugly Ahjusshi wide forehead concert, but why do I feel so happy? It’s easy to guess, because junsu hyung will treat me for my breakfast,lunch and dinner, he also add a big portion of ice cream, then it’s mean that I will spent the whole day off with junsu hyung and it feels like we have a date together. Yoyo..your eyes man..i feel so damn happy when I imagine it..gosh..my heart beat so fast when I imagine about his face, his smile, his voice, his laugh even his ..Oh god, I’m going insane now, please don’t kill me with this kind of feeling.

Then I heading to dining room, greeting my parent and my hyung that having a breakfast together, I just want to get sandwich when my umma asked me,

“where will you go changmin dear?” asked her while preparing my plate.

“Oh, no need,umma, I will get my breakfast with junsu hyung, I just want to get this sandwich, yeah just that.” I Said while munching all my sandwich, then drink my milk rushly.

“aigoo dear..slowly..or you’ll get choked.” Said umma with afraid tone when she looks at my habits.

“Ignore him, umma..he’s like that cause want to see his lover as soon as possible,right min?” teased hyung and I get choked.

“uhukk..uhukk..uhukk..” ah..! that bastard always tease me..geez..It’s so hurt. I still cough when my umma give me  water and massaging my back. I glare at him while he just smirking. Oh god why should I choked because of that bastard,it will ruin my handsome. I still try to recover while hitting my chest to make it better. Then I hear that bastard mumbling,

“It’s like I hit that bingo spot..ha!” I just silent and glare at him.

“omo,yunho dear..dont tease your dongsaeng,see…he’s choked because of you.” Nag my umma. Nice umma,just continue to nag him, he deserve it.hahaha. I just smirk happily seeing my hyung face that get nag from my umma, while my appa just sit in front of me,reading the newspaper and haven’t budged since I come in here. I enjoying that scene until that bastard talk to me again,

“Yah! Why do you smirk like that?Your face is make me lost my appetite.” Hissed that bastard when he sees my smirk.

“Nothing.” I answered shortly cause I don’t want to get fight in the early morning with him. Geez it will make a wrinkle if I mad at him, childish hyung.

After I feel better, then I take a look at the spoon and mirroring myself while I checking my face through that spoon. I’m still busy with my activities until my hyung mock at me,

“Ha..what surprise is..! my dongsaeng become a sissy now. How funny..!!” I directly glare at my hyung, he always so keen to make me get pissed in his way. Damn it.!!

“I’m leaving now.” I said coldly and directly heading out to get my car without saying good bye to my parent.

-End of Changmin POV-


Finally changmin arrives at junsu home, He wear his cap then take a look in the mirror, make sure that he still look handsome and neat. After that, he get out of his car and press junsu ring house. His heart keep beating so fast, he feels so nervous. He never feels like this before.

The door is open and appearing a beautiful woman that changmin knows she is junsu mother.

“Good morning auntie.” Changmin greets her with a handsome smile.

“Omo..Good morning changminnie..wow you look so handsome,son.” Said junsu’s mother while mesmerized by changmin face. Changmin just smile and blush.

“Emm..is junsu hyung in home,auntie?” said changmin still with his smile.

“Oh..yeah dear, just come in..he still in his room, you can get in there anyway.” Junsu’s mother give him permissions to enter and she order changmin to directly enter junsu’s room.

He feels 100 times more nervous then before,yeah although it’s not his first time to enter junsu’s room but somehow, he feels so different. He grab the knop and entering junsu’s room slowly.

“Hyung..?” he peeks with his head but there is no one there.

‘maybe he’s in the bathroom’ changmin thought. Then He enters the room and closed the door slowly. He looks around, feels junsu’s room is still same like the last time he came there. It’s many poster that attached on the wall, yeah most of them are The wide forehead ahjusshi poster, but it’s not just that, there are some poster of soccer player that attached there too. Suddenly he notices something stuff that placed on the desk. It’s a pink book, and yeah it’s like diary book. Changmin feels so curious but hesitate in the same time. He wants to know the contains of that book but if he dares to open it it will rip his pride cause he already disturb junsu privacy. But if he doesn’t open it, he will get curiosity until he die in the curiosity.

“ Lets just take a look for a while.”mumbled him. Then he open the first page and reading it. He reading it until the last diary that junsu made and it’s like he expected. Junsu diary it’s not like a diary but it’s more like his schedules. He feels a bit disappointed, I wonder why junsu hyung cant understand what the meaning of diary,hahaha..so funny his diary just contains all of his schedules,Though changmin.

“YAH..!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?” junsu come out from the bathroom direction, just wearing a towel that wrapping around his waist and just covering his down part while his upper is . He sees that changmin touch his diary and staring at his diary. He glare at changmin, then grab his diary from changmin hand harshly while the other just drooling over his body. Junsu feels weird when he notices that changmin looks at him with the kind of face, he put his diary on the bed and trying to cover his upper part with his hands while his face is blushing. After several minutes, junsu make a cough voice to distract changmin attention. Changmin back again in his sense than he stare at another thing to control hiself.

“emm, changmin-ah..would you mind if you wait me outside?” said junsu with a blush on his cheeks but still he try to cover his upper part.

“oh..em..yeah.” said changmin with a daze face. Then changmin get out from junsu’s room. After changmin get out, junsu directly lock the door. He sighs then touch his cheeks that feels burning.

“OMG..yoochunnie~ please don’t let me to love him..he’s my ing bestfriend. What should I do,yoochunnie?” junsu talked to hiself while staring at yoochun poster.

“yeah..yeah.. you’re right..i must love you, not him..cause you’re my ideal type, yeah.. I love you yoochunnie..kyaaaa.” junsu squalling then he began to kiss yoochun poster. After junsu satisfied enough to kiss that poster, he began remember that he still in his towel.

“Ahh..pabo me.” he hits his head then began find and wearing his clothes. After he feels ready enough, he get out from his room and he frown cause he sees that changmin standing in front of his room with a daze face.

“Ehmm..min? are you alright?” said junsu while he pats changmin shoulder.

Changmin back in his sense but back in his daze again after a second, because he shocked looking at junsu whom wearing a pink tank top, a short jeans and wearing a glasses.

“H-hyung..? why do you wear a clothes like that?” asked changmin still staring at junsu with a mesmerized face. Junsu that feel weird with changmin stare directly smack changmin head hardly.

“Yah..changmin ert..!! why do you stare at me like that? I feel shiver you know? Omg sun..” said junsu while rubbing his face.

“Ouchh..hyuuungg~ it’s hurt..of course you look weird too with that style. You said that we will sight-seeing and you just want to treat me, then why do you wear a weird outfit like that you will go clubbing and flirting with all gays people.” Said changmin while rubbing his head that being smacked by junsu.

“aisshh this kid *smack changmin* I wont go clubbing..you know? We will go to play soccer after I treat you ert monster food..and what—what do you said? I’m not going to flirt with those buns gays.. for the God sake, I just go gay for my park yoochun and only him. You get it, y?” junsu said it in a oneshot breath, then he looks at changmin face that somehow change become a sad one. Junsu feels guilty but he manages that and change the topic,

“Ohh..minnie~ lets go now, I’m sure your stomach already singing a pleaded song..eu kyang kyang.” Junsu drag changmin to move out but he misses changmin gloom face.

‘*sigh* junsu hyung..when will you realize it? I’m here, I’m in front of you and the important is I love you, junsu hyung..why do you cant see it?’ thought changmin while looking at his hand who grabbed by junsu.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

to be continue