Three

IDOL

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

It has been a week since junsu avoiding changmin. Whenever and wherever changmin tries to talk to junsu, he will avoid him as well. Like this morning in their class before the bell rings. Changmin come to junsu seat and sit beside him, while junsu reaction is just pretend to not know that changmin sit beside him, just focusing at his book—reading.

“Hyung.” Changmin looks at junsu face. Junsu hear it and try to cover his face with his book.

Changmin sigh looking at junsu reaction, he knows that junsu just pretend to not know him.

“please hyung, please look at me, I want to say something.” Changmin pats junsu shoulder, but still..junsu doesn’t budge. Changmin feels irritated of it. He grabs junsu book and throws it on the floor.

“Yah! What do you want!” junsu burst in anger, he glares to changmin and all students looking at them too.

“Finally you look at me hyung.” Changmin claps his hands and everyone rolls their eyes—back to their activities again.

Without changmin knows junsu is blushing but he hide it with turning his back, yeah..he cant face changmin with his looks now.

“hyung?yah..hyung why do you give me your back again,aishh.” Changmin grabs junsu shoulder and tries to turn junsu body.

“Yah..Dont touch me! go away! I don’t like seeing you!” junsu hit and let off changmin hands—try to stay still with his position.

“but hyungie…I-.” before changmin could finish his words the bell ringing and seconds later the teacher enter the room. All students—including changmin and junsu—back to their seat.

‘Aishhh..that ing bell..damn it!’ whispers changmin.

“Good morning class..”said the teacher

“Good morning..songsaengnim.”replied the students

“Woah..all of you look so fresh today.” Said the teacher with happy tone.

‘Fresh your ..’whispers changmin again. He feels so pissed because of it.

“Oh, and we get a new friend class! Come in boy.” Said the teacher guiding the new student to stay in front of the class.

At once, all the boys student give that new student a flirting whistle, while the girls give him a ‘huu’ choir. Changmin in the other said just ignoring the situation while thinking about some ways to talk with junsu later.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Changmin POV

Class is over and I pack my stuff hurriedly then trying to catch junsu hyung before he leaves, but when I search for him, he is already nowhere to see.

“Aisshh..Damn!!!!” I kick the chair beside me—try to vent out my anger. Then I dash to leave the school and go to junsu’s hyung house. I run to the parking lot area and reach my car,but before i get into my car, someone call me.

“Changmin-shi, wait.” A beautiful boy run to catch me and pants when he reachs me.

“Who are you?” I give him a confuse look since I dont know about him.

“This..*pant*..yours.” he gives me a keychain, and I look at it—realize that the keychain is mine. Actually my favorite pizza keychain—a gift from junsu hyung when I got straight A grades in the last semester.

“Ohh..thank you so much, this is precious to me.” I bow to him then ready to leave but he block my way immediately.

“Wait..!” said him and I just give him a question look.

“Emm..that..can you give me a ride?” he give me a beautiful smile, but since I don’t interested in him that a useless thing to flirt me.

“why should I care?” I give him a cold face.

“because I’m still new here and I don’t know about the way to get back to home.” Said him and he shows me a puppy eyes. Like hell I’m going to care, don’t you know that you waste my time to see my junsu hyung??i really want to shout all my words to him,but I still keep my cold face.

“Don’t you know a thing that called taxi? Go get it, show your destination and it’ll solve your problem.”

I get into my car and ready to close the door but he block it again.

“Please changmin-shi, you owe me your precious keychain anyway, cant you just give me a ride?” he pleads to me. I think for awhile and yeah I owe him, so the solution is..i’ll give him a ride.*sigh*

“get in.”

“thank you changmin-shi.” he runs happily to the other said and get in, then I drive my car in high speed.

“where do you live?explain it fast!” I said it without looking at him, road is more interesting than him thought.

“I live in..-“ suddenly my phone is ringing. I see the caller ID and I just roll my eyes annoyingly.

“Wae?” I greet the other line.

“Aissshh..i just borrow it hyung.” I roll my eyes again..aishhh childish hyung!

“No..i’m not…which one that ripped?”

“I cant go now..later!” suddenly my hyung shout at me to go home now then cut the line off.

“!” I shout at my phone but I know it useless, yeah just to vent out my anger. And why do everything make me boil at anger?*sigh*

“you! I should back to home for awhile.”

I turn around my car and drive fast to my home.

“Changmin-shi, I have a name and my name is-“

“I don’t care,just shut up if u want to be safe!” then all the way long goes silent.

I arrive at my home in a half hour and when I look at the front door, there is him..yeah my annoying childish hyung standing there with a glare and anger face. Before I get out from my car he already shout loudly at me.

“YAH! YOU BRAT! WHO’S THE ONE THAT GIVE YOU A PERMISSION TO WEAR MY STUFF!” he approach me.

“No one.” I get out of my car and face him.

“AND WHY THE HELL YOU WEAR IT! DON’T YOU KNOW? ALL SMELL LIKE A AFTER YOU WORE IT!”

“I’LL GIVE YOU A PAYBACK! JUST SAY IT HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT!?” I shout at him, I cant hold it again, if he ask about it I’ll give it!

“I DON’T NEED YOUR MONEY BASTARD! BECAUSE YOU HAVE RIPPED MY PRECIOUS RED JACKET THAT MY LATE GIRLFRIEND GAVE TO ME! !” my hyung ready to punch me but suddenly he look so lost—like a daydreaming person—looking at behind me.

“Emm..excuse me, are both of you fighting?” said someone behind me that I know is him—the annoying boy.

“mind your own bussines.” I said to him and still facing my hyung that now look like a lost puppy in his own world.

“ohh sorry,changmin-shi.” he bows to me. I just ignore him still focusing on my hyung. My hyung look weird thought.

“Min, who is the beautiful here?”ask my hyung suddenly.

“I don’t know, just a stranger.” Suddenly my hyung smack my head.

“Aishhh..it’s hurt, do you want me to smack your head,huh?” I glare to my hyung but he just still looking at that boy with a—somehow—passion look.

“Hey, beauty, here..my name is Jung yunho,you can call me yunnie and great to see you.” My hyung give him his hand and also wink to him. Uuurrgghh..i wanna puke looking at that scene.

“hi, my name is Jaejoong, great to see you too, yunho-shi.” he takes my hyung hand and shake it.

“please just call me yunnie.” My hyung swung his hand and hug him. Errr.. I don’t know but that looks so gross..eww.

“so, why do you here,baby?”ask my hyung that make feel vomit hearing it.

“Changmin is my new friend and he gives me ride to go home,y-yun-nie.” Said that boy with a shy face, that make me want to kill myself. OH GOD..!!! why do you make me to see it!? Ohh just kill me! I roll my eyes.

“yah! I don’t give you a ride! You plead to me anyway!” geez..annoying.

“Joongie,just ignore him, I’ll give you a ride everyday if you need it.” Said my hyung with a big grins.

After hearing it, I feel happy suddenly, because I can go to junsu hyung house now—directly.

“Really hyung? That’s great! You could have him, I’ll go now.” I run to my car and drive fast to junsu hyung home.

“But..but..changmin-shi..changmin-shi..” I can hear him call my name but I don’t care, he has my hyung now, so..i just need to focus on my junsu hyung.

“Oyeah..i’m coming junsu hyung.”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jaejoong POV.

Yunho drives me to home and I say goodbye to him. OMG..he is really handsome. Maybe I fall for him and he’s romantic thought..kyaaaaaaaa~

“Jae hyung?” I hear someone called me.

“yes?...OMO!OMO! YOU SHOCKED ME!PABO!” I shocked when I turn around and seeing him. Oh..my heart!

“Aishh..why do you shock me?” I smack his head.

“yah~ you are daydreaming around hyung. Anyway, where is my changmin?” ask him in happy mood.

“Oh..that..sorry karam-ah, I cant get changmin to go here, but almost.” I feel so sorry for him.

He turns a little bit disappointed after hearing it.

“it’s ok hyung, but who’s that give you a ride? Actually you come along with my plan,right?”

“yeah, but it stops in the middle, and it turn out his hyung that give me a ride. Really sorry karam-ah.” I make a guilty face,

“no problem hyung~ owh how’s your first day in there?” ask karam cutely.

“It’s great. I get a friend, his name is Junsu and he is so cute like you karam-ah~.” I pinch his cheeks.

“oucchhh..hurt hyung~ but..REALLY? I thought I’m the cutest one*pouts.”

“Ahahahaha..you should meet him and join me to go to school, I’ll introduce you to him and we can hang out together,right?”

“Ne hyung..i’ll join you to go to school, and tomorrow is my first day, yey! Promise me to introduce him,hyung.”

“promise.” I hug him and get in to my house. I Hope tomorrow will be happy, and I can meet my yunnie again.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At Junsu room.

Junsu rolling his body on the bed, while thinking something seriously. Suddenly he get up and looking at Yoochun poster, staring at it—try to figure out something in his mind.

Minutes passed, but he still staring at it. Then he let out a long sigh.

“Chunnie..sorry.” he looks at the poster with a guilty look.

“Big sorry chunnie, I confused, what should I do?” he ask himself and talking to himself.

“I don’t know why, but I feel weird whenever I see him, don’t you know chunnie, whenever I see him I’ll remember that incident again. It makes my heart become weird.i thought that it’ll jump out. *sigh*”

“Do you think that I’m in love with him?” he still staring at the poster not knowing that someone enter his room silently.

“Sorry chunnie, I think I’m in love with him, but…how if he doesn’t love me back?” Junsu keep his head low, staring at the ground now.

“And how if I love you?” whisper someone behind him.

Junsu shock as shock as a mouse that get trapped. He doesn’t dare to turn his body and facing that person. He know just by hearing his voice who he is.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

sorry for the SUPER LATE UPDATE..

i thought i'll delete all my stories but..i hold it..

actually thank for all my friends that have read this--my--low story, i really appreciate it.

this goes for you guys..i love you..