Two

IDOL

Now the both of them are arriving in the Chinese restaurant, to have breakfast together. Changmin looks busy to choose his appetizer, main course, and dessert, while junsu is busy with his netbook, browsing and searching all the news about his idol.

“hyung, do you want to choose your meal or you want me to choose it?” asked changmin with sparkling eyes, he has already forgot with the event that happen before.

“I don’t want to eat anything, I’m diet you know?” said junsu still staring at his netbook and sometime giggling by hiself.

“Aigoo hyuuung..i think your body are good built enough, why do you want to diet?” said changmin in disbelief tone.

“geez..wae?wae?wae? I want to look y tonight and I wont eat anything today..kyaaa I hope I can get maximum luck to meet my chunnie face to face, then I’ll hug him and kiss him. Omg sun..please..please.. please..” said junsu with an imagine face while squalling.

‘Oh God..just kill me.” thought changmin

“But hyung, I think you are y enough in my eyes, no need to get diet hyung, otherwise you will get sick instead.” Changmin staring at junsu face with full affection.

When junsu heard what changmin says, suddenly his cheeks are blush. He doesn’t know why but somehow his heart beat so fast.

‘Junsu you must focus..focus..the one that you love is just park yoochun, your chunnie.. I love chunnie.. I love chunnie..chunnie..chunnie..chunnie..chunnie..chunnie..chunnie..chunnie..changmin..changmin.. CHANGMIN??!!NO..!!!’ suddenly junsu shook his head and slap his cheek harshly to make his sense comeback again.

“Hyung?” changmin feels so worried when he sees junsu weird actions.

“Ne?” junsu accidently look at changmin eyes and he become blush again, then he slaps his cheeks again and again to make his right mind comeback again.

“Hyung? Are you alright?” changmin try to touch junsu forehead but junsu avoid it.

“Ehm.. min, I must go to restroom now.” Then junsu stand up and running to the restroom direction.

Changmin feels that something is wrong with junsu and he is so curious about it. But his curiousity is being distracted soon enough when his order are coming. Then he directly eat all his meals without being worried again with junsu condition.

Meanwhile in the restroom, junsu wash his face with water in the several time until his face looks pale gradually. His heart still beating so fast and his mind are still mess up. He doesn’t know why he can be like this.

“ calm down junsu..calm..you don’t love him, and for crying out loud, he’s your bestfriend, yeah ing bestfriend, then maybe you just love him in the friend way,yeah friend way..i know. ” said junsu for hiself.

After several minutes, finally junsu feels better then he goes to his seat before. He can see that changmin already done with his eating activity and now he is daydreaming in his seat.  When junsu sees at changmin, somehow changmin body become so shine in his eyes while changmin face looks so handsome 100 times than before, junsu feels nervous then he decide to silent and acting angry to cover his nervous feeling.

“Ohh hyung, what are you doing there? Why do you so long?” said changmin when he sees junsu coming.

“ nothing. Lets just go to soccer field centre.” Junsu pays the bill then the both of them go to changmin’s car.

In the car, junsu just silent and busy with his cell while changmin driving with a confuse look knowing that junsu ignore him and doesn’t want to make any talk.

“hyung..”

“hmm..” answer junsu with a cool tone without looking at changmin.

“ah,nothing.” Changmin decides that he wont make any talk until junsu make a talk first because he doesn’t want to make junsu get mad at him. Then along the way, they are just silent each other. A half hour later, they are arrive at his destination. Junsu get out of the car and running to enter the building without caring about changmin, then before he can playing soccer he must pays the bill first to rent the field.

After junsu paid the bill, he directly enter the soccer field and running fastly around the field while changmin seat in the corner of the field still looking at junsu, and daydreaming about him.

-Junsu POV-

I run and run again around the field, hope that I can make my heart to beat fastly because my run action not because a weird feeling that I feel. I try to concern and run as much as I can, make my body turn sweating and making my mind fresh again. Accidently I gaze at changmin face but now my heart feel better and didn’t beat weirdly again after I run for several times, sigh.. I know, it must be a wrong feeling, now I feel better and hoping that weird feeling wont come again. Yeah..changmin is my chingu, my lovely chingu, just chingu..it’s like I’m his hyung and he’s my dongsaeng, nothing else, and I love him because I see him as my brother, yeah..nothing else..just chingu and brother..haahaha..you’re so genius kim junsu..ahahaha.. Now I feel that my legs become tired then I stop and sit down in the middle of the field, I know that changmin comes over to me while grabbing a bottle of water, then he gives that bottle to me. I said thank you and drinking the water. I know that he is staring at me now but I pretend that I don’t know that, then I continue drinking the water until the bottle is empty.

“ aishh hyung, you drink it in oneshot and you didn’t give me even a little. You’re so mean hyung,I’m thirsty too. Who’s say that you can drink it all?” said changmin with a pissed tone. Suddenly junsu hit changmin’s head.

“ hey..you just give it to me and didn’t say anything. Don’t blame me, paboo..!!”

“yah..dont hit my head and I’m not paboo..”

“yeah you’re.”

“if you keep saying that,I wont accompany you tonight.” Then changmin walks and avoiding junsu.

“ nooo..min..dont said it..you must come with meee..!!!” follow junsu behind changmin. Changmin still silent and keeping his step.

“Minnie..please..please..dont be maenie.” Junsu still following changmin. Suddenly changmin stops and junsu bump at him. Junsu lost his balance, but changmin caught him in the right time. They eyes meet and junsu feels that weird feeling comes again, then junsu tries to escape from changmin arm. The both of them feel awkward.

“see hyung, you’re so weak and it’s all because you didn’t eat anything for breakfast.” Said changmin try to cover the awkward feeling.

“oh..emm..noo..it’s all because I bump at your monster body..beside my body is not weak.” Said junsu try to not look changmin eyes.

“what? I’m not monster.” Argue changmin

“whateva..” then junsu running again around the field. When changmin follow him due to want to catch him, suddenly he shout,

“Don’t you dare to follow me and coming near me..!! go away..!!” shout junsu in angry tone.

Changmin feels his heart being ripped when he heard junsu word. Actually he didn’t know why junsu become like this. He feels that he didn’t make any mistake that can make junsu get mad like that. They just bickering as usual but why suddenly junsu become a sensitive person? Maybe he must apologize to junsu first, thought him.

“Junsu hyung, i..”

“stop..!! don’t say anything..just shut up and sit there..!!” junsu cuts changmin word and running to get a ball in the corner of the field and playing soccer alone. Honestly junsu just try to distract his concentration to make that weird feeling go away.

Changmin that still confused with junsu behavior just silent and sitting in the chair while looking at junsu that now playing soccer alone.

For all day long junsu spent his time to run and playing soccer alone while changmin waiting junsu in the chair and get a sleep. When junsu feel his body already exhausted, he come to changmin  chair and wake him up.

“ min..minnie..changmin ah..yah..” junsu shaking changmin body but changmin still sleep soundly, because of that junsu become mad and hitting changmin head many times.

“YAH..YOU..DEEP SLUMBER..WAKE UP..!!!” junsu still hitting changmin head until suddenly changmin caught his hand and staring at junsu eyes deeply.

“Ouchhh..hyung..it’s hurt..see.. I’m already wake up.” Then junsu try to loose his hand from changmin strong grip but changmin doesn’t want to let it go, instead of they are sharing a deep stare each other now. Little by little, changmin move closer to junsu, closer and closer until they can feel their breath each other. Changmin gulp whe he sees junsu y lip,he just want to attack it continuously. When he will do his action, suddenly junsu cellphone is ringing and they back to their sense again. Changmin let go junsu hand, then junsu get his cellphone, and awkward nuance are feeling in the air now.

“Oh..ne umma..ok I’ll comeback now..gwenchanayo..bye..saranghae..” said junsu and hang up his phone, then he looks at changmin with a nervous look.

“ ehem..emm..ehh..min..can you bring me to home? Oh..if you cant, I can take taxi..tehehehe..” junsu said that without looking at changmin face. A blush can be seen at his cheeks. Changmin cough awkwardly to redeem his nervous feeling, then he try to make a cool face.

“oh..yes..i can..lets go now,hyung.” Then the both of them go to changmin car and heading to junsu’s house.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is 7.pm and changmin still in his closet and mess up all his clothes. He cant get any nice clothes in his closet. All his clothes are old-fashioned to be wear in concert event. Yeah..you know, for the god sake, it’s not because he want to seduce that wide forehead park ahjusshi, instead of he want to look handsome, cool and amazing in front of junsu, but he get a bad luck because of he didn’t have any nice clothes. Suddenly he get an idea, yeah.. a brilliant idea. He will borrow his hyung clothes and give it back secretly. Yupzz.. a brilliant idea isn’t it? Then he goes to yunho room and peeking out carefully through yunho’s door room. Luckily yunho is not in his room now, then changmin directly heading to yunho’s closet and choosing over yunho’s clothes. He chooses white tanktop with red jacket, black tight pants and a pair of red sneakers. He goes out of yunho’s closet but when he passes yunho desk, he sees arloji, necklace and many accessories on there. He wont let that chance go easily, then he choose the accessories that he likes and goes out from yunho’s room to his room. After he feels ready then he get his car and going to junsu’s house.

Meanwhile in the other side, junsu have a moment like changmin. He feels confuse to choose what he will wear just now. He want to look y in front of yoochun, although he know that maybe his idol will never get his eyes at him, but atleast he want to hope that maybe he will get a nice luck and accidently meet him in the backstage. Junsu always squalling when he imagines it. He still in his world, of course to imagine this and that, until he didn’t know that changmin already sit on his bed. He turn around and seeing changmin in there, he get shocked.

“Omo..omo..omo..geez, do you want to make me die?” mock junsu.

“hah?” said innocently.

“ahh..forget it. Oh changmin ah, help me to choose my clothes, please.. I confused about what will I wear .”

“just wear one that you like, you will be nice in all clothes hyung.” Said changmin honestly.

“yah,,you paboo..you just paboo and didn’t help me anything, just get out from here and wait me in your car, I’ll be ready in 5minutes.” Then changmin goes out and waiting junsu in his car.

Five minutes later junsu come out and get in changmin car then the both of them go to the concert place.

The both of the already arrived at the concert place after 30 minutes. Junsu and changmin get out from the car and they enter the building. Now the both of them already sitting in the VIP seat. Actually junsu doesn’t know that his ticket are VIP seat, but now he feels so blees after knew it. He sit beside changmin and he ready with his lightstick, but the concert still hasn’t started yet. It’s still 10 minutes to go. Suddenly changmin stand up and asking for permission to go to toilet for awhile, then junsu just say yes since he doesn’t want to get out and accompany changmin in the moment like this. He wont miss the opening of course.

-changmin POV-

I get out from my seat to go to toilet.. Ohh god..why must I feel wanna pee in this state? What if I get out now and when I back junsu hyung already in the other guy hand..oh NOOO..!!! I must do it fastly then.

I reach the toilet and doing my business as soon as possible, but when I get out from toilet, I bump at someone, luckily I managed to caught him before he fall out. He keep staring at me in that moment. I gaze at him, and realized that this boy is such beautiful, yeah that someone is still a boy cause I can see it and feel that he is younger than me. Although he looks beautiful but still my junsu hyung is more beautiful than him..hahaha. he still staring at me and I feel that his staring is so weird. I pretend to cough before he can make a hole in my face with his stare.

“emm..mianhee, I didn’t see you before.” Said him while bowing at me.

“oh no problem, just be careful later on.” I said that and ready to go but he stops me by blocking my way.

“wait..wait..ahjussi..can I know your name,please?” said that boy to me,but whattt?? He call me ahjussi?geez..

“yah..you..!! don’t call me ahjusshi, I’m still 17..you know? And why do you want to know my name? I think it’s not important beside I wont to tell my name randomly in front of a stranger like you, moreover you’re an impolite boy.”

“ please..ahjusshi, just tell me your name and I will stop to call you, ahjusshi,please..” said that boy in pleaded tone. I think maybe if I tell him my name, then he will let me go and I will come to my junsu as soon as possible.

“fine..just call me changmin..happy now?”

“oh..changmin-shi..” then I’m walking and left him behind.

“geez..weirdo” I whispered.

-End of changmin POV-

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“ so..his name is changmin..? uwaaaa…he is so handsome..” said that boy.

Then that boy goes to a room that have privet word that attached on the door.

“hyuuungiee..” said that boy and hugging his hyung.

“ wae karam ah? It seems you are quite happy after go to toilet? Did you wash your boring mind?” ask karam’s hyung.

“guess what hyung? I met a handsome boy in front of toilet and his name is changmin.” Said karam with sparkling eyes.

“wooow..” said his hyung in excited tone.

“but I just know his name and haven’t got his number..” now karam feel so sad knowing that he forgot to ask changmin’s number.

“aigoo dongsaengie..dont be so sad, maybe if the both of you means to be,you’ll meet him again later.” His hyung try to cheer him up.

“ ahh molla..maybe..but..oh..wait..wait..HYUNG!!” suddenly karam give a bright smile to his hyung.

“ ne?wae?” his hyung become confused with karam.

“ maybe he’s one of your fans hyung..uwaaa..hyuung..can you help me?”

“of course saengie..what do you want me to do?” ask his hyung.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

That concert is already run for 2hours and changmin keep yawning on his seat while junsu and the other audience still have a lot of power to shout and squalling continuously. Then the last moment is come, park yoochun comes and he said that he will make a special fanservice for his fan. Someone will throw that small ball in his palm and who is the one that get it, she/ he will tell him their number and he will call her/him to come in the stage and sing the last song with him together. Then he call someone that no other is karam, his dongseang, he ask karam to throw that ball and of course karam, throw that ball at changmin seat. Then after karam did his job, he back to backstage again, doesn’t want to make any suspicious with changmin. In other side,changmin that enjoying his yawn, suddenly shocked when someone throw him something. He caught it spontanly and stand up due to want to throw back that  ball to someone own that ball. But suddenly junsu squalling hard beside him. he still confused but suddenly someone like bodyguard drag him to go to the stage.

“ wooow..so this is our lucky fan..congratulation..” said yoochun and he hug changmin. But in the other said changmin feels something is wrong.

“ yah..what the hell are you doing? Don’t you dare to hug me..!!!” said changmin and he avoiding yoochun hug. All the fans just shut up immediately hearing changmin words. Changmin feels shiver then he corrects his words.

“ I mean maybe all your fans will think that you are gay if you hug a guy like me..aha..ahahaha.” said changmin while laughing weirdly.

Then all the fans laughing hardly because of changmin jokes. Changmin feels relief knowing that he will not being killed by that crazy fans because of his rude behavior toward their idol.

“Ahahaha..you are so funny..oh then may I know you name and number please?” said yoochun to changmin.

“WHATTT??WAE?” then after changmin said it, changmin feels all of the fans give him some shivers again.

“ oh.. I mean waeyo?” said changmin pretend to be cute, but actually he want to throw up, hearing his own tone.

“Oh,,just I want to know and maybe we will become a good friend later.” Said yoochun nicely with a smile. Changmin think again and again, actually he doesn’t want to give that damn park yoochun his number but, if he play hard this time, he will truly get terror from that crazy fans.

“oh..ok..my name is changmin and this is my number.” Said changmin and give his number to yoochun. After that yoochun call changmin number and then he speak through his phone, then invite changmin to sing the last song with him.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Now junsu and changmin are in the car, changmin is driving with a pissed face while junsu is talking about his envy feeling to changmin because changmin can stand up on the same stage with yoochun and changmin get a hug from yoochun and also changmin got yoochun number. It’s all about yoochun.

“OMG..MINNIE..YOU ARE SO LUCKY.. IF I WERE YOU, I CANT SLEEP SOUNDLY TONIGHT..OMG SUN..I’M SO ENVY WITH YOU..UWAA..I PROUD TO BE YOUR FRIEND CHANGMIN AH, BUT WHY DIDN’T YOU ASK FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH? YOU ARE SO PABOO..AHH..BUT STILL YOU’RE SO LUCKY..KYAAAA…YOU GOT HIS NUMBER..MINNIE-AH~ PLEASE SHARE ME HIS NUMBER..PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE..!!!” squalling junsu, but changmin still silent.

Until they are arrive at junsu’s house, changmin still silent. The both of them get out of changmin car. Changmin accompany junsu until in the front of junsu house gate, still silent while junsu is telling changmin about how handsome and kind-hearted yoochun are.

“…yeah I know that he is so kind-hearted, he give you his number anyway and he hugs you, he is so handsome tonight and even y..uwaaa..you already seen it Minnie ah, see you believe at me right?he is so handsome and even kind-hearted..and al….” suddenly junsu words being cut with changmin lip. Cause Changmin cant stand with junsu words again, he just want to shut junsu mouth up, and it’s end up like this.

In the first, junsu is shocked by the sudden action, but Little by little junsu seems carried away with the atmosphere. The both of the share a passionately kiss, changmin began junsu lip and asking for entrance, before junsu open his mouth, he’s back in his sense again and push changmin with all his energy, slap changmin harshly at the right cheek, then junsu run and enter his house. While changmin just looks so daze in his place.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

please leave your comment..

i'll appreciate it..

thank you ^_^