02

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N. This is more of a filler chapter. The next one will be more interesting. Subscribe, vote and comment. Ignore any mistakes you find.

 

Breakfast was a silent and awkward affair. Luhan forced himself to swallow some fruits despite the fact that they tasted like sand into his mouth. After he finished his coffee he left the table without saying a word to Sehun. Jongin was waiting like always by the car. The man opened his door when he saw him coming.

“Good morning, Mr. Luhan,”

“Good morning Jongin.” Luhan was still embarrassed because of the spectacle he offered yesterday but he knew Jongin won’t say anything. “To Han Grand Hotel,” Luhan told Jongin when he got in the car as well.

He was thankful that today was a busy day, packed with meetings. This way he won’t have time to think about Sehun’s betrayal but he didn’t know what he’ll do tomorrow. He had an easy day since it was Friday and he wanted to take Sehun for a trip at the sea this weekend meaning that he cleared most of his schedules at work.

His phone ringing snapped him out of his bleak thoughts. He took it out and smiled when he saw whom the caller was.

“Xing!”

“How’s my favorite cousin?” Yixing asked.

“I’m your only cousin you doofus,” Luhan laughed. It made him feel good speaking with his cousin.

“Details. How are you?”

“I’m going for a meeting at the hotel. You called in time. I’ll have a full day today and this is probably the only moment that I can speak to you,” Luhan told him.

“Someone is a workaholic,” Xing teased. “What is Sehun doing not pulling you out of that office?”

“I’m not a workaholic,” Luhan protested. “For your information tomorrow I’ll have almost the entire day free,” Luhan told Yixing, avoiding mentioning Sehun.

“Oh my god Baekhyun, hide! The world is coming to an end. My cousin has almost the entire day free,” Yixing laughed.

Luhan could hear Baekhyun laugh in the background as well. “Haha. Is there a reason you called or you just wanted to make fun of me?”

“Both,” Yixing teased. “I wanted to tell you that we’ll have to delay our flight to Seoul a few days.”

“Oh, why? Something wrong happened?”

“No, nothing like that. Is just that there are some things Baekhyun needs to take care of at work and it will take longer than he initially thought.”

“Oh, so you won’t get here next weekend?”

“No we’ll probably arrive around Tuesday or Wednesday. I’ll call you and tell you the exact day and details of our flight.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter