01

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Since I didn't have time to write for my other stories and I have some chapters wrote for this one I decided to at least post something this weekend. Will see how it will be next week at work and maybe I'll manage to update one of my other stories. No proof read. Enjoy!

 

Jongin looked into the rearview mirror for the nth time. The devastated look on his boss’s face since they left the company had him worried. The fact that he asked to be taken home was confusing him. From what Jongin knew his boss had prepared something special for his wedding anniversary. He was supposed to go to the dance studio with his husband and from there they should have went to a fancy restaurant but since as soon as they left his boss called his PA to cancel the reservation Jongin suspected that there has been a fight between the two husbands.

How much did Jongin wish he could plant a fist into the brat’s face. He wasn’t good enough for his boss.

“Are you ok sir? Jongin asked, too worried to keep his mouth shut anymore.

“Stop the car!” Luhan ordered. Jongin complied and as soon as the car stopped, Luhan jumped out of it with Jongin following.

Luhan bent with his hands on knees breathing heavily. He felt lightheaded and could barely get air into his lungs. He felt his knees collapse under him and braced for the impact with the ground. Yet it never came. Two strong arms enveloped him from behind and pulled him towards an equally strong chest. Not being able to keep it all inside he buried his head into Jongin’s chest and wept.

The arms squeezed him tighter one of the hands cupped the back of his head and pressed him closer. There were no words just silent comfort and Luhan basked in it.

They stood like this for a long while until Luhan’s tears dried out.

“I’ve ruined your suit,” Luhan pulled away and looked down. He couldn’t believe the spectacle he caused. A grown man behaving like this. Oh god! How humiliating.

Jongin silently handed him a handkerchief “It’s ok,” he said.

Luhan mumbled a thank you and got quickly inside the car. Jongin took a deep breath to calm his racing heart and got inside the car resuming their trip back home. He was grateful his boss was too busy feeling self conscious and didn’t notice his rapid pulse and trembling hands.

He got to hold him in his arms. The circumstances weren’t ideal yet he couldn’t help but feel giddy. After so many years finally he managed to hold Luhan. God how much he loved the man!

 

◘◘◘

 

Sehun caressed lightly the mirrors of his new studio. It had everything he wanted and more. From what Chanyeol told him Luhan has been looking for months for the perfect building and researching like crazy for the things that should be in a dance studio. His phone started ringing and he grabbed it from his pocket.

“Yes Tao,”

“Where are you?”

“Around. Why?”

“Why didn’t you call me? I’ve sent you a text asking you to call me and tell me what happened with Luhan,”

Sending a small smile towards Chanyeol, Sehun went to another room.

“He agreed to give us what we’ve asked under one condition,”

“Like he’s in the place to put conditions,” Tao scoffed. “And what does he want?”

“Two more months with me pretending to be his husband,” Sehun told him.

“What? Why?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter