Kisses (PG version) ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

INSPIRED BY: wonderfully cute art of my wonderful fellow Starlight Lery (@Lerrryyyyy on Twitter, lerrryyyyy on tumblr and roseateflare on IG), who allowed me to use it here as a chapter image. Check her 30 day OTP challenge out! It's SUPER cute!

 

 

“They are at it again”, SangHyuk whispers in the leader’s ear, startling the elder, making the tanned man to jump a little, straight in the taller one’s awaiting arms. “It’s so sappy I might have actually snorted loud enough for TaekWoon-hyung to hear me. So you will have to protect me,” he continues with a smirk in his voice and the leader turns around, smacking him across the chest.

 

“Sometimes you are simply unbelievable,” Hakyeon shakes his head, wiggling out of the giant maknaes hold to go to the kitchen. The younger smirks again, falling on the couch and spreading his long limbs, so the leader would have no choice but to sit on him when he returns.

 

Hakyeon quietly makes his way to the kitchen and peaks round the corner at the domestic romance in it’s best. Both TaekWoon and HongBin are sitting at the table that looks like more of  a scene from a date in a coffee shop than an afternoon in their shabby kitchen. A set a wonderful, luxurious mini cakes - one with fresh strawberries, blueberries and gracious chocolate twirl and other - a cherry sitting on a chocolate wonder - were in front of them along with two steaming mugs of coffee.

 

It was clearly said by TaekWoon not to disturb them at least for a moment. It was a celebration just for the two of them - for Moorim finally ending and Mata Hari starting. It was a date set in the safety of their own home, away from dangerous eyes and curious glances.

 

“Which one would you like to try first?” TaekWoon asks, his eyes going from the berry wonder to rich chocolate and for a second he is dragged in by the sweet scent of the delicious delights. It was a sin on his diet, but he allowed himself this joy once in awhile (which was quite often).

 

“Chocolate, maybe,” HongBin responds and TaekWoon instantly forgets about cakes. He turns to the younger male and he can’t fight back a smile that instantly spreads on his lips. Some things, or rather certain people were better than all cakes in the world, and if it would be possible, TaekWoon would indulge in nothing else but him every second of the day.

 

“What?” HongBin blinks confused at the soft smile on his hyung’s face and the sparkles happily jumping in his eyes. He will never get used to the gentle, loving and cute side of the man who first could scare demons out of hell with single glance. Then again he was always surprised like the very first time this side was revealed to him and that was a wonderful feeling.

 

“Nothing,” TaekWoon shakes his head and takes a fork in his hand, handing one to HongBin and pulling the chocolate cake closer to them. The very moment their forks are ready to ruin the masterpiece of patissier, HongBin’s phone vibrates and he is forced to put the fork down.

 

He frowns a little at the mood killer and opens the message, murmuring quietly that it’s from the director of the drama and he has to reply. “You can start eating,” he adds and smiles at the older before starting to type. Well the raven hair didn't need to be told twice.

 

As allowed, he takes a bite of the dark, rich and fragrant cake - as expected it tastes as good as it looks and smells. He then takes another piece and turns to the younger: “Bin-ah, say “aaah”,” he says softly and HongBin quickly glances over before moving closer and opening his mouth, his eyes returning to the phone. The small movement from the younger makes his scent - a subtly fragrant mix of his favorite cologne and his natural scent - swirl in the air right in front of TaekWoon and the scent of chocolate loses instantly. Nothing brought him in more, awoke him more than HongBin’s scent.

 

Instead of feeding the cake to HongBin, TaekWoon leans closer and presses his lips against the spot behind HongBin’s ear. The younger freezes instantly, stopping typing. TaekWoon places another kiss a bit lower, and then another and another , and another now moving up over HongBin’s neck up to his jawline. The fork is placed on the dish, the phone lands on the table with a silent thud and is left forgotten along with the now cooling down coffee.

 

Coffee could wait. Cakes could wait. Everything could wait, even the dangerously creaking kitchen chairs when the younger’s weight is added to the raven hair’s chair, their bodies melting together in an embrace, lips locked in kisses sweeter and richer than chocolate. Yes, it all could wait.

 

_________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; A Piece of Heaven; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

Hello!


I think I will start updating this a bit more often now, when I am done with “A Piece of Heaven” (which you should check out, if you haven’t ;] ).
As you can see, this is a PG version, so I will work on an R version soon. Please, anticipate it and give lots of love to my drabbles!

 

P.S Did you notice my not so subtle Hakyeon x Hyuk??? ;]


BONUS: TaekWoon’s radiant smile and sparkling eyes when he looks at his HongBin.