Never Again ☕

Love Comes in Different Forms

HongBin opened his eyes slowly, almost unwillingly as he had slept this well only once before and he wanted it to last at least a minute, a second longer than it did. The warmth wrapped around, the steady heartbeat he could hear so well, the calm breathing that formed a rhythm, a melody of his dreamland - all was wrapped in the bright cocoon of the rising sun that attacked them through the window.

 

Reluctantly, almost forcefully he opened his eyes meeting a strong, smooth chest rising and falling in the same melodical rhythm he noted out before. A pair of arms were wrapped around him, holding him as if he would be the mirage ready to slip away any moment, an unspoken treasure that could be stolen away by the sneaky sun poking their sides. Was it really him waking up like this?

 

A sting shot through his heart for a second and he moved closer to the still sleeping man, burying his face in other’s chest, taking a deep breath of other’s scent of his warmth. His arms sneaked around the sleepin raven-hairs middle, their bodies sliding together naturally as two perfectly fitted puzzle pieces and the embrace around HongBin got only stronger. Yes, it was indeed his morning, he was waking up like this and he understood after a single morning it would already be excruciating to greet the day in any other way.

 

The man holding HongBin stirred in his sleep, pulling the awake man even closer, even though it was almost impossible. His head rested against HongBin’ and the latter could feel how the raven-hair took a deep breath of his scent, nuzzling his hair with his nose right after. “HongBin-ah…” came a sleepy grunt and another attempt to hold the brunet even closer. HongBin’s heart might have skipped a beat.

 

This was a romantic movie cliche. This couldn’t be real and even more - happening to HongBin, but the more seconds rushed pass, the more real it got.The now half-asleep man’s hand moved, his fingers gently threading through HongBin’s locks. He moved back a little, making HongBin to freeze and looked down through half lidded eyes at the slightly smaller male, his eyes opening wider when met with HongBin’s gaze.

 

“Good morning,” TaekWoon smiled, his one hand cupping HongBin’s face, carefully tilting his head up to press a short kiss on his lips. His eyes were oddly calm, surreally dreamy and indescribably warm. His movements slow, gentle and careful. The raging wildfire from the night before had dimmed down - from full blown flames that could swallow one whole to a gentle crackling of a campfire. The heat, the rush, the power was still here, yet hidden behind the welcoming warmth and bright light.

 

“Good morning,” HongBin replied, his hand resting against TaekWoon’s chest, noting how the pattern of his breathing changed yet his heartbeat stayed as steady and strong.

 

“How are you feeling?” came a question HongBin almost didn’t notice as TaekWoon’s fingers began to draw patterns on his skin feather lightly, almost sensually enough to distract HongBin from breathing. He hadn’t really noted down his physical state, his emotions taking the lead but when asked, the soreness and mild pain appeared in the spectrum.

 

“A bit sore,” HongBin admitted with a crooked smile and moved a bit too boldly testing his boundaries, wincing at the sharp pain in his lower back. “Maybe more than ‘a bit’”, he added with a light laugh.

 

“I am so sorry. Wait, I will get painkillers,” TaekWoon’s voice was oddly quiet, even though he wasn’t a loud speaker to begin with. He already moved to get out of the bed but HongBin held him in place.

 

“Later,” he smiled and pulled the broader male close again. “For now let’s just do nothing,” he continued when TaekWoon’s arms wrapped around him again and pressed his lips against other’s shoulder. “We will have more mornings to be active, right?”

 

“Absolutely,” TaekWoon smiled in return and kissed the crown of HongBin’s head. “I swear I will make sure that never again such gap will be between those morning,” he placed a kiss on HongBin’s forehead, his cheek, tip of his nose and then on his lips. “Never again,” he repeated looking straight in HongBin’s eyes and the latter closed the rather small gap between them kissing the raven-hair.

 

Their lips fell into a sync, tongues forming a dance, hands re-traveling the paths the grew to know counted hours earlier. The warmth molding them together could make the always peeking sun jealous. Never again would they let their stupidity, their past, their rushed present to deny morning like this from them. Never again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

 

So here is a final of another drabble-ish series, which all started with THIS drabble from my lovely hongbinstaekwoon (if you didn’t know, she is the reason why I begun these drabbles in the first place.)

QUESTION: do you even like that I do such small, rather compact series? OR you prefer individual drabbles only? OR you would like to see full length complex one/two/three shots?

 

P.S If you have an idea for a drabble, you can always leave it in a comment ;]