Blond ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

Hongbin was stunning. He had always been and no living person on this earth could deny that without clearly and blatantly lying. His smile could light a room brighter than sun itself and even though his voice was low and booming, it was the most cheerful sound on earth… for TaekWoon.

 

He could have never imagined that the definition of everything bright could become any more of what it was, but here he was, sitting on the couch and staring at the now ash-blond doe-eyed boy before him.

 

“What do you think, hyung?” HongBin asked, smiling brightly and running his fingers through his new bleached mane, making TaekWoon’s fingers to twitch as he would really and truly love to do that too.

 

“It looks nice,” TaekWoon murmured under his nose, looking away as he had been clearly staring at HongBin since the moment he walked in, exchanged some words with Wonsik, who left right after, walked around a bit and then stood in front of TaekWoon. Those were good 20 minutes.

 

“Glad you like it,” smile was obvious in the younger one’s voice as he flopped down on the couch next to TaekWoon and grabbed a magazine from the armrest, flipping through the pages.

 

TaekWoon did his very best to not look, but his eyes failed him and it didn’t take more than a minute for him to stare at the boy next to him again. From deep charcoal black that made him dark and mysterious, to chestnut brown that turned him to a fairytale prince, to auburn red tone that made him look surreal and now to ash blond, turning him to a creature from myths. Every single color looked stunning on him and if TaekWoon would be asked to choose a favorite he probably wouldn’t be able to choose one.

 

“It’s ok if you want to touch them,” HongBin suddenly spoke, not really looking away from the magazine. “Jaehwan hyung jumped straight in and ruffled them until I had to push him away,” HongBin let out a small laugh.

 

“You shouldn’t let people touch you so much,” TaekWoon pried his gaze away. “You’re not a thing to be touched this much,” he murmured and tried his best not to look at the younger one who had placed the magazine down and was now staring at TaekWoon.

 

“What do you mean, hyung?” was an understandable question coming from the new blond and TaekWoon bit on his lip not to spill out his feelings. Who would have thought as much as Jaehwan’s antics over a new hairstyle would have triggered this?

“Hyung?” HongBin leaned closer to TaekWoon and it was clear he wouldn’t back away without any kind of answer. The older had always had a weak spot for his doe-eyed group mate and he couldn’t imagine lying to him even to get out from this situation.

 

“On shows - on tv and radio - whenever you are asked to show your body or hands go on touch you you don’t protest but you should,” ‘I don’t, so at least you should. You’re not that cheap’, TaekWoon kept the second part to himself.

 

“I really don’t have that much of a choice, hyung. None of us in the position to say ‘no’. They could ban us or sink our comebacks and also the netizens…” there was a pinch of understanding in Hongbin’s voice, but yet he had a strong point. Little did that change how TaekWoon viewed this constantly obnoxious admiration of the youngers wonderful assets. Yes, he was gorgeous beyond words, but most everyone put their filthy hands on art like this?

 

“You have a choice when it comes to members tho,” the older replied and yet again did his best not to look at the younger. Not that he found the rest of the members dirty and himself an exception, but something inside his chest told him it was not right, how many hands touched Hongbin on daily basis.

 

For his surprise a weight laid down in his lap and when he looked down nothing else but the new blond mane aka. Hongbin’s head was resting on his thigh. To shock the older even more, HongBin grabbed his wrist and placed TaekWoon’s hand on top of his head, throwing the latter of his guards completely.

 

“I know that I have a choice here. So I choose wisely who to push away and who to encourage,” HongBin said, his hand leaving TaekWoon’s wrist and resting on his knee. It didn’t look like he was willing to move any time soon and TaekWoon gave in.

 

He threaded his fingers through HongBin’s hair slowly, silently enjoying how the silky strands slipped through his fingers and how the light played in the younger one’s hair. Each minute stretched into eternity and Taekwoon lost track of time. He didn’t notice how Jaehwan and Hyuk came home and the maknae had to usher his giggling hyung away from the living room, or how Hakyeon called them ‘cute’. Only HongBin’s calm breathing as the younger one had fallen asleep existed in TaekWoon’s sound world

If this was HongBin’s choice, he had no right to go against it or to disturb it and he was completely fine with that.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

I personally really don't like when idols are d on shows... :/ so yeah

Subscribe, comment, up-vote and share!