Wae??

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Class, today’s experiment is ….. Now, make groups. Consist of 2 boys & 2 girls” Ms. Suzy, chemistry practical teacher said.

“Pss..Yoona, you’re in my group, arasseo? Sae-ron too”

“Call” we both agreed.

 

 

 

“Lee Yoona, come here” Ms. Suzy asked me to go to her desk during the experiment.

“Neh” I walked to in front but suddenly, there was a student, who almost falls, dropped his hot conical flask. The hot substance almost spilled on me. But, Gonchan grabbed my wrist before it spilled. “Yoona-ya, are you okay? Is there’s any hurt?” he looked very worried.

“I’m okay” I told him although I felt very nervous.

“Kyaa!!! Yoona-ya! Sorry! Sorry! Are you okay?” the girl felt very guilty.

“Gwenchana. I’m fine. Are you okay?”

“Neh. I’m okay. I think I tripped something just now. I’m really really sorry”

Ms. Suzy interrupted, “Who broke the flask?”

“Yi-kyeong” Krystal said.

“Yi-kyeong, clean the broken flask and report it to the lab assistant. Yoona, come here” she ordered.

“Neh”

 

 

 

“Okay, submit your report on my table on this Monday. Class dismissed”

“Thank you, teacher” everyone walked out from the laboratory.

There was a class of students who hang their drawing boards on their shoulder. ‘It must be engineering student’ I thought.

Unfortunately, I was pushed by a girl’s drawing board.

“Kyaa!!” I lost my balance and almost fall into a gutter. But before I falled,someone grabbed my waist.

Yi hyun apologised, “I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

“Neh. I’m fine” I tried to stand and thank the savior but when I turned I saw…

Gonchan. He was so close. “Are you okay?” he asked. I just nodded because I was too shocked.

I turned my body to get my bag on the shelf then I saw Taecyeon was looking at me and then he walked away. His expression was hard and cold. I don’t know why but I felt hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, do you know that 2NE1 released new album”

“Yah! Why did you pulled it! Haha”

“Meara, lend me your mascara”

The class was crowded. Everyone talked everywhere since the president’s class told that our Mate’s teacher has a meeting.

“Ah..” I yawned and loosed my body when it has fatigue, after studying quite for a long time. Bend my neck. Turned to left. Turned to right.

“W-wae?” I startled when I saw Gongchan was staring at me. ‘I thought he’s sleeping’

“Nothing” he just smiled. I felt something but I didn’t know what it is.

“It’s boring, do you want to play game?” Gongchan asked.

“Okay!”

Sandeul interrupted excitedly, “Game? Let’s play this game. Who else want to play?”

“Me” Taeyeon & Tiffany  said. Jinyoung raised up his hand. “Kitty?” Gonchan asked. “Who’s Kitty?” I asked. “She” Jinyoung pointed at Sae-ron. “Sure” she smiled. ‘Yeah. She looked very similar to a kitten’

We gathered around. “Okay, firstly, make 5 columns. Every column has its own theme. Start with ‘Name’ and followed by ‘Country’, ‘Fruit/Vegetables’, ‘Animal’ and ‘Things’. Someone will pick a letter from A to Z. The letter must not be repeated.  After filling it, whether it’s complete or not, we compare them. The marks given according to the theme:

100-if not similar with anyone

50 –similar with anyone (1 or more)

0   -empty. Who get the highest marks, he/she win. Arasseo?”

“Yes”

“Now, we set the order”

“First” Jinyoung said. “2nd” I said and followed by Tiffany, Sandeul, Sae-ron and Taeyeon. 

“Last” Gongchan said.


"Ball"

"Giraffe"

"Chungju"

"Mike"

“Taylor Swift”

 

Almost all letters got chosen. The game filled with laugh and fun. Sometimes, they even create their own words.

 

“I choose Y” Sae-ron said. After that, we compared.

“Yura” Jinyoung said. “Yasmeen” I said and followed by the rest. “Yoona” Gongchan said. “Huh?” I startled.

“I said the ‘Name’ is Yoona”.

“Oh”

“Yemen”, “Yams”, “Yak”,“Yatch” Sae-ron answered. The rest most got 0.

 

“This word is very challenging. Yah! Why did you choose this letter? I think my skull is cracked” Sandeul said. Sae-ron just did mehrong.

 

‘Why Gonchan always smiled every time he looks at the paper? Even though he didn’t has the answers’ Jinyoung monologed in his mind and peeped on the paper secretly. Suddenly, he burst out laugh.

“Wae? Wae?” Sandeul asked and snatched the paper and laughed too.

“Wae?” Tiffany tried to snatch the paper but failed when Gongchan snatched back the paper, “Yah!”. He walked out the class with a ‘red tomato’ face and his paper, “I want to go to the toilet”

 

Gongchan POV

 

‘Ah!! Too embarrassing’ I threw the paper in dustbin.

“Haha. Why did you draw hearts on every column after Yoona’s name?” Jinyoung from nowhere locked his hand around my neck.

“Did you like her that much. Haha” Sandeul continued when we walked down the stairs. “Aishh!! Jinja!!” I pushed Jinyoung. Annoyed.

“Yah Sandeul! Do you know, actually he want to get Yoona’s number but he can’t bring it on when see her face”

“Yah! Keep your mouth shut” I closed Jinyoung’s mouth with my palm.

“Jeongmal? Haha. Oh, that’s why you stare at Yoona all the time today.”

“It’s obvious?” I shocked.

Sandeul grinned, “ You’ve to take the first move or you’ll lost the chance”

“B-but I’m too nervous”

 

 

 After entering the class again

 

“Yah! Where did you go? We didn’t even calculated the marks” Taeyeon scolded.

“We just calculated it next time la,okay?” Jinyoung said.

 I kept thinking about what Sandeul said.

 

 

 

Ding Ding Dong!

 

The last class ended. Throng of students walked out from their relative classes like normal from classes, laboratories, libraries and others. And normally, I rushed to the café with my best friends but not today. My head kept ringing about Sandeul’s words. I looked at Yoona who was arranging her things in her bag.

‘Should I ask or not? Ask? Not? Ask? Not?’

“Yah! Wae!!” suddenly I heard Yoona ‘roared’ at me.

“Ah! May I have your number?” I blurted out. ‘Oh no!’ I surprised with myself.

“errrr.. since we’re classmate? Hehe” I covered.

She just stared at me. Maybe surprised. “It’s ok-” my words was interrupted. “Okay” Yoona smiled.

 

‘Hohoho! I got her number’

 

 

 

 


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I write a lot of gongchan & yoona moments today.

Btw, hope you like it. (n . n)

And about the game, you must try it. It’s really fun.

Ahh!! I miss the moments my friends..sob..sob

p/s: please leave some comments <3