Into the New World

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Good morning class. We‘ve a new student today. Please introduce yourself” Mr. Park, my homeroom teacher said.

 “Anneonghaseyo, Lee Yoona imnida. Please take care of me” I said and bowed.

“Okay, now sit next to Sae-ron. Sae-ron, raise up your hand”

“Neh. Thank you sir” I thanked him before walking towards my sit.

“Hi. I’m Yoona” I smiled to my partner.

“Hi. Call me Sae-ron” she smiled like a kitten. So cute.

“Sandeul, where are the boys?” Mr. Park pointed at the empty seats beside me.

“On their way sir”

Grakk!! The door is opened violently and two boys appeared while panting.

“An-nyeong-haseyo, sorry sir! We’re late..huff..huff” a boy said between his heavy breath.

“I forgive you this time. Don’t be late again! Go to your place”

“Thank you sir” they said in unison before walking away.

‘He?’

 

“You?” the boy said.

“Gongchan, do you want to sit or stand at the outside”

Jinyoung who was already sitting beside him pulled him onto the chair, “He wants to sit sir”

“N-neh. I’m sorry sir” he said and turned his head towards me.

He whispered, “Look like my hope is coming true. Nice to know you’re my classmate”

“Okay class, open your book to page 28”

 

 

 

 

Ding Ding Dong!

“Yoona-a, let’s go to canteen” Taeyeon who was sitting in front of my table asked.

“Okay. Sae-ron-a, let’s joint us”

“I’m sorry. I’ve to  go to the library”

“Ani. It’s okay. Bye” I said and linked my hand to Taeyeon’s arm.

“Yoona, this is my best friend. Tiffany”

“Annyeong!” Tiffany gave me a smile eye.

 

The canteen was totally crowded with the hungry students. When we’re just about to start eating, someone placed a bowl of noodles opposite me.

I looked up. “Annyeong, Yoona-ssi!” Gongchan smiled and sit.

“Only to Yoona?” Taeyeon asked.

“Neh. Annyeong Taeyeon and Tiffany!” he said sarcastically.

Four of us laughed. “Just call me comfortably, Yoona, since we’re classmate”

“Call! Then, call me Gongchan” he grinned before eating his meal.

“Yah! Why you’re here?” Tiffany asked.

“Eating. Don’t you see?” he continued slurping his noodles.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Wae? Where’s your best friend?”

“ Sandeul and CNU have to round the block (check classrooms as prefect’s duty)” . Slurp! “ Jinyoung need to discuss about the next month HSD (Hostel Sports Day) with Junho and Jihyo”. Slurp! “Baro has to help teacher”. Slurp! “Lefting  me alone. Lonely lonely lonely lonely boy. But now I’m not alone, right Yoona?”

I just chuckled, looking at his funny behaviors.

“Then, why don’t you help Jinyoung and Baro?”

“I’m too busy. With my stomach. He need to be filled. Right, stomach?” he caressed his stomach and continued eating. “Now I’m full”.

 

 

 

Ding Ding Dong!

The last class ended. All students jostled, emptying their classed. I walked towards the stairs with Taeyeon and Tiffany side by side.

‘Ah.. It’s only one day. Why I’m too eager to see him?’

Suddenly, a voice called my name.

“Oh! Yoona-ssi!” I looked up and saw….

 

Baro and CNU. “So, what’s your class?” CNU asked.

I opened my mouth but someone else answered the question. “She’s in our class ~” Jinyoung said while locked his arm around Baro’s head.

“Hi, Fanny ~” a boy suddenly appeared from behind Baro.

Suddenly, I saw Taecyeon walked behind him. My heart beating so fast like cars in Formula 1 Race. My heart always like this every time I see him. I tried to smile to him but he only walked pass through me and walked down the stairs. Hmmph (sigh)!  I disappointed and annoyed.

“Bye-bye Fanny!” the boy waved towards Tiffany.

But she looked so annoying.

“Wae Tiffany?” I cared.

“Tch! Why I always bumped to him? And why he like to tease me. It’s annoying. Acting like we’re close. Hmmph!” Tshe complained.

I asked Taeyeon in a low voice, “Wae Taeyeon-a?”

“The boy’s name is Nickhun. He always tease around , bullies and make fun of Tiffany. Actually, he likes her” Taeyeon answered.

“Ani! He just loves to bullies me!” Tiffany denied.

 

We entered the café and queued. But Two girls tried to skip the queue. “Yi hyun! Krystal! Don’t skip the qeue and stop bullying the hoobae!” Taeyeon commanded.

“Tch! OK! OK!” Krystal dragged Yi hyun.

“Aisshh! I lost the chance to stand beside Taec” she said, almost whispered but still managed to make me hear.

I quite shocked. “Yoona-ya, you better watch out with that . Bad Bestie! Yi hyun always seek the chance to get close to Taecyeon” Tiffany reminded me. I flustered.

Taeyeon whispered, “Don’t worry. Taec never responded and always ignored her except for their duties”

 

I kept thinking about what Tiffany said and felt a bit jelly (jealous). ‘She’s beautiful. Is it true that Taec never responded to her?’

“Aisshh..so sleepy” I tried to ignore the doubts and slammed my body on my soft bed.

“Hehe.. Yah sleepy head! Remember, we have Prep (study time) tonight” Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

Library

‘Here it’s. Room 2’ I found my study room. *It’s arranged by Hostel Authorities, The Elders.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I opened the door but frozed for a while in front it.

‘Taecyeon?’ my heart start thumping hard. ‘Hoooh!! Relax! Relax, Yoona!’  I walked slowly and sit at the next 2 tables from him.

The time was flying so slowly but I can’t help to feel awkward and nervous when it’s so silent between both of us. ‘Where’s everyone? Ahh!! Awkward aura is everywhere’. I peeked at Taec who was reading.

 ‘Hmmph.. Am I too eager to talk comfortably to you, Taec ~’

“Yoona” he suddenly called me.

‘Bwoh? He called me? Did I get caught peeping on him?’ I startled, “W-Wae?”

He faced me, “How’s your school?”

“It’s nice. I already make a lot of friends today”

“Tell me if anything is wrong?”  ‘Is he caring for me now?’

“And Appa called me just now”

“Appa? Wae?”

“He told me to remind you, if you need anything, call them”. ‘Why did appa call him just to tell that instead of telling me himself? However, thanks Appa. Because of you, he talked to me. I Love you so much Appa!

“Neh” I smiled ear to ear. My study become more concentrated and inspired after that.

 

 

 

Kring!!!!!!

Everyone started to empty the room. I arranged and kept my things in bag until I realised that I almost be lefted alone. I grabbed my bag and started to pace. But when I turned towards the door, I just realised that Taec was there. ‘Did he is waiting for me?’ I walked pass through him and he switched off the fans and lights. We walked side by side along the way, till in front of my hostel.

‘I want to bid goodnight to him but I remembered that he told me not to talk to him if there’s nothing’. I scanned my card and step into the hostel.

“Jalja.Nite!” he said. I was too shocked. Thus, I turned and bid him back, “Neh! Jalja! Sleep tight!” until I bumped my head at the door. “Ah! Appo!”

 

“Hehehe. Clumsy girl” he chuckled and walked away.

‘Hehe..I’m very excited. I think I’ll have sweet dream tonight’ I walked happily towards my room.

 

But, I don’t realised someone was watching me. “Bwoh? Taec wishes good night to that girl? I must do something!” she grudged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it (- ^ O ^-)y

p/s: dear reader, please comment freely~ &

please share any link to make a poster