Our Last Moment

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

On the next morning, I came back to the school and hostel and continued playing my daily routines.

Some of the students still gossiped about the incident when I walked through them. Besides that, I became more sensitive and trauma to the darkness. It was such a burden for me. Meanwhile, my relationship with Taecyeon was completely in confusion. We were much better than the earlier but it was also paler than before. No joke. No fun. No tease. No bicker. No argue. Before, he was too cold. But then, he was too polite and pleased me in very well mannered. Like there was a wall that limited our relationship. It was like he pleased a stranger. An outsider.

My head kept thinking about, ‘Why is he like that. He is too different’

I remembered what he said on the bus.

“At least can we be friend like the old time?”

‘Taecyeon-a..our childhood isn’t like this..’ I sighed.

I kept pondering about the things until one night…

 

It was a Thursday Prep. Everyone was packing their books and stationery, preparing to back to their relative rooms. I already finished keeping all my books in my canvas bag and stood up from my seat. But I saw Taecyeon was still reading. Thus, I approached him.

"Boo!"

“Kkamjakiya!” Taec startled and turned his head towards me. I expected him to knock or angry at me but he just smiled. I quite disappointed with that ‘punishment’.

“Wae? Do you have any problem?” he asked.

“Why? Can I just talk to you when I’ve a problem?”

“No. That’s not what I mean. A..uh” he scratched his back head trying to find some words.

“Hehe. I’m just joking. What are you doing? Don’t you want to go back?”

“Oh. I still have something to do. You go back first”

"Kureon..bye"

“Bye. Goodnight”

I waved and arranged my steps away from the room. When I already in front of the glass-scan-door, I just stood rooted to the ground, didn’t have any intention to scan my student card on the door.

‘I’ve to discuss with him. I’ve to ask him why he’s like that. He must have a problem and I need to help him’. I climbed down the stairs again and walked towards my study room. I was just about to open the door but I heard a conversation between Taecyeon and a girl. So, I pulled back my hand and just stretched out my neck. I peeked at them from the already opened door. I saw he was with Yi hyun. Alone. They were talking about something but I couldn’t hear what it is.

 

At the same time, Taecyeon was talking with Yi hyun in the study room. He was just about to stand from his seat when Yi hyun came in. She said that she had something to say. Hence, he sat down again.

“What? Ppali” Taec urged.

“I wish you will forgive me” she started.

“About what?”

“About all”

“Heh” Taec smirked. “Do you honest?”

“Yes. I am”

“Just why did you do that, Yi hyun-a? You are always good to me and responsible too. You’re also good in study. But why did you do this. I didn’t get it”

“It is because I like you, Taecyeon-a” she rose her head and looked his eyes.

Taecyeon startled and shocked. Then he stood up from his seat and tried to walk away. But he came to a stop when she pulled him into a kiss.

His eyes widened as he shocked while I who was watching from the outside gasped. My shaking fingers were placed to close my mouth. Later, I ran away, preventing myself to watch what would go on.

Taecyeon pushed her away, “Yi hyun!”

“Is this because of Yoona?”

"Bwoh?"

 

“This is because of Yoona, right? That’s why you don’t accept my love”

“Don’t make this bigger. Just put this behind of us” he walked away but she grabbed and pulled back his arm.

“Answer me. Lee Taecyeon!”

“YES. YES. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF HER!” Taecyeon shouted. “She drives me crazy, ara? She is always lingering in my mind whenever I am, wherever I go and whatever I do. I’m going nuts because of her. I want to reach her but I can’t. I want to be with her but I don’t deserve it” his eyes were getting teary. “I like her.. ani! I Love Her..” his man tears finally fall on his cheek.

“Why must her? Not me? I came to your life before her but she got you first. If she wasn’t here-“

“Yi hyun! I swear if you dare to touch her again, you’ll be regret!” he sighed and talked calmly, “Yi hyun. If it isn’t Yoona, I still can’t accept you. You’re just my friend, a good and close friend. I only close to you among the other girls since we’re classmate and colleges. But I only consider you just like that. There is and will be nothing more. I’m sorry”

Then, he left her there alone. She started to sob and cry and sat down slowly, reviewing what had happening.

 

 

I ran and ran away until I barged into my room. Taeyeon, who was typing assignment, shocked and stood up from her bed. She then came towards me who was sobbing in front of the locker.

“Yoona..wae? What happened?” she panicked.

I hugged her tightly and let out all my crying and pain in my heart, “Tayeon…He already have someone else. He doesn’t like me. My heart hurts so much, Taeyeon-a”

    

 

After that night, I was completely ruined and destructed mentally. However, I was able to regain back my soul and spirit after the two days school holiday. Definitely it was really hard, but I determined with myself.

‘I need to focus back to my study! The exam is around the corner. I’ll get a good result! I’ll leave here! I’ll transfer to another school! I’ll ask Taecyeon to…divorce me! He already has someone else in his heart. That's why he is like that. I can’t hold back him anymore’

 

"Finallyyyy!!!!"

“The questions are jinja daebak!”

“Heol! My skull is cracking for the second time!”

After having a struggling week, the last paper finally was taken. Every student rushed and jostled towards the cafeteria but on the contrary, I headed to office.

 

"Ghamsahamnida"

“It’s okay. But is there any problem, Yoona?” the Principal (a.k.a Taeyeon’s Appa) asked.

“No. I just want to be closer to my parents. Hehe. The hostel life is not suitable for me” I lied.

“If it’s like that, I can’t help anything more. But Yoona, I’ll only process this form when the mid-year breaks end. So, think again wisely. You still have a chance to come back here. Arasseoyo?”

“Neh, Ahjussi. But just process it. I already made up my mind. Kureom, annyeonghaseyo” I bowed and walked out from the office.

I passed by the school garden and unexpectedly bumped to Gongchan.

“Eh Yoona! Hi! Where are you from?”

“Oh Gongchan! Hi! I think I don’t have any excuse. Actually, this is maybe our last time we meet”

“W-what do you mean?”

“I’ll transfer to another school, Gongchan-a. I might not be able to say goodbye to our classmates because I’ll leave this evening . So, help me, okay. And fortunately, I meet you here. Here, you really like to fly, right?” I handed a keychain shaped aeroplane.

“Hope you’ll fly high to achieve your dream” I smiled while he froze rooted on the ground.

“Kureom, see you again! Annyeong!”I waved walked passing by him and came to atop when he called out my name.

“Lee Yoona! Wait!” I turned my head and body towards him.

“i-I’ve something to say” he scratched his back head.

"About what?"

‘I need to tell her. This is maybe my last chance’ he inhaled and looked into my eyes, “I like you Lee Yoona!”

I gasped and stunned for a while. Then I inhaled and said, “Gongchan, I like you too. Ani! I love you…"