Chapter Three

Swirling Reds (Unending Thirst for You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan let out a small yawn, cuddling more into the warmth that seemed to be clinging to him already: he was scared of dozing off while being surrounded by so many strangers, but he was just so sleepy after such a good meal. He nearly purred as he was laid back once more and long fingers threaded through his greasy hair as if it was as soft as silk. He felt shame burn in his chest: he must have looked horrible, and he was nearly sure that he stank.

And yet, ever since those strong arms had picked him up and held him tight, he had only been showered by kindness. It was quite unbelievable. He must have done something incredible in one of his previous lives to earn such an honor.

And yet, fear still managed to dig itself into the back of his mind, even if he had been assured before that this was no trap. He had never been treated so nicely and he just wasn't sure if he could trust those who seemed to care about him: some of his kind could be quite good at acting, after all.

"Just rest for now, love.." he heard a low purr before feeling something plush press against his forehead, then his nose."sleep and I will guard your dreams..." 

The small blond was lulled into a peaceful sleep for once, lips curling into a soft smile. He looked so serene, like an angel like that.

Sehun had always dreamt of a mate just like him: petit and adorable, one that he could care for and love for many, many years. He would have never even dared to imagine someone like the boy that rested on his lap though: he was too stunning, even in his dirty, worn-out state. He was also quite cute albeit a bit too shy.

"Then again, a few weeks next to Kyungsoo and he would not be like that anymore, most probably.

"You could have at least asked his name," Jongin - Kyungsoo's quite protective mate muttered with a low chuckle, eyes falling on the slumbering vampire on his clanmate's lap."I'm sure that you can keep on calling him love and mate and so on, but we need to have a name for him, too. Albeit I do have to admit it that pretty would fit him."

"Don't even think of him that way," Sehun gave a small growl, mainly out of humor and not distaste. He knew very well that Jongin would have never laid a finger on anyone else's mate: breaking such sacred bonds was quite unhea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter