Chapter Ten

Swirling Reds (Unending Thirst for You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sipped his drink - a tall glass of blood - slowly, his eyes falling shut in bliss. He felt so content like that for a moment, and it was not merely because again, he had the chance to feed.

Strong arms were wrapped snugly around his middle, keeping him firmly on Sehun's lap. From time to time, the other would lean in to whisper softly into his ear: sweet words of genuine affection swirled into the boy's mind like the scent of honey.

He felt so precious.

"I am so happy to have you..." Sehun cooed into the tiny vampire's ear, chuckling when he felt him shudder slightly. He knew very well what a true mate's voice could to their other half: after all, just the barely audible moan the blond had let out as he had started drinking - long minutes ago, too - had him yearning for more and more.

"You are too nice," Luhan mumbled, cheeks matching the color of the crimson blood that trickled down his chin."But thank you."

The taller gave no answer for a while, slowly turning the smaller boy on his lap so Luhan was facing him. He just stared for long moments, admiration mixing with lust in his hazy gaze."You are, my dear, is beautiful." he said lowly, grabbing the napkin he had brought to wipe away the blood lightly."When I say these things, I'm not being nice. I'm merely being honest." here he let out a wishful sigh,a silly grin playing on his lips."For me, not one breathing thing on this planet will ever be as gorgeous as you are. So, please, do not thing that I am lying to you to be nice." 

Luhan felt more blood rush to his cheeks as he nodded a little, his tongue darting out to swipe across his suddenly very dry lips. He lowered his gaze slowly, tiny hand growing up to tangle it itself in his messy locks."Thank you." he repeated.He knew quite well that he looked somewhat dumb, mumbling the same phrase over and over again as if his vocabulary was very limited, but he was at a loss of words. Simply, he just did not know what else to say.

Silence descended upon the pair for a long time after that. Luhan's glass lay forgotten on the floor just some minutes after as they sat like that, their calm breaths being the only sounds that pierced the sweet lack of noises. 

It was Sehun who moved first, bending in to press his lips against the smaller's lips in a delicate kiss. He smiled triumphantly as he saw those warm eyes he already loved so much slipping shut. He followed suit, allowing his entire body to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter