[Kris] This can't happen again

EXO Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Consider this a continuation of the previous one.*

"So what are you going to do this weekend?" I asked my boyfriend as we walked to his car. 

"I'm staying with some old friends I haven't seen in a couple of years. They came to visit and told me to meet them."

"Are there any girls involved in those 'old friends'?" I asked pouting; he laughed at my question.

"No girls involved." I let out a relieved sigh. "Just one and it's one of my friend's girlfriend."

"You said no girls." I looked at him incredulous.

"Exactly, 'girls'. It's only one." He teased; I pouted my lips again.

"Very funny." I said not amused. 

"Ohh~ my girl is so cute." He pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my heart skipping a beat at his gesture. "Remember that, you are my only girl." He showed me one of his charming smiles and I felt a warm feeling starting in my heart and moving to every corner of my body.

"I love you oppa~" I said blushing; his face lit up and pulled me into a breathtaking kiss. His lips touched mine in a sensual dance; I felt how every second our lips were in contact, shivers ran down my body. 

"I love you too." He said before his tongue started caressing my lower lip and I let out a delighted moan as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I pulled him closer to me and he circled my waist. We wanted the kiss to last longer but we pulled away when we felt a pair of hands in our shoulders. We looked to the side and I gasped when I saw Kris oppa eyeing us. 

"You guys are in public. What's with you guys making out like this?" He asked in a teasing tone only I understood. My boyfriend got a bit defensive and pulled me by the waist. 

"She's my girlfriend so I don't see the problem in showing how much I love her." His grip on my waist tightened and I felt another warm feeling at his words but at the same time I didn't like the scene we were in. "Besides, no one is here." I turned to him so I could calm him. 

"Don't mind him. My brother is just teasing." I told him caressing the back of his hand and his muscles relaxed a bit. 

"All right, but just because you say so." He pulled me into a kiss again before letting me go. "I'll call you when I get to my friend's house." 

"All right." I took his hand and squeezed it briefly before letting him go. He looked to my brother and gave him a courteous nod before getting inside his car and driving off. 

 

I let out a sigh and turned to my brother. 

"Why do you have to be such an ...?" He cut me off by grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. 

"Now I have you all to myself." He said in a whisper to my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine. 

"Ohh shut up." I snap. "Why are you here anyway? He was going to take me home." He smirked. 

"I got out of class early and thought I should pick up my little sister." He teased.

"Perfect time to remember you have a little sister." I said with evident sarcasm in my voice as I got out of his grip. I saw his car and walked straight to it; leaving him chuckling. He really knew how to get on my nerves...and my boyfriend's. I thought as I got to the car and waited for him to unlock it. He reached me in less than a minute and unlocked it. I got in and started to listen to some music. I heard he chuckled at my actions but he didn't say anything as we drove off; he knew that when he got on my nerves I needed to cool off for a bit so he just let me be.

 

As we drove to the house, I thought about what happened when Kris interrupted us. The way my boyfriend tensed made me feel uncomfortable, not with him but with Kris. He knows about my brother's teases, I mean, he doesn't know about the kind of attraction we have but he knows there's something. At first he let them slide and even laughed because he said I was amusing but after a couple of months of it, he started getting angry. Now, every time he sees my step brother, he tenses up and gets overly protective of me. I really can't blame him for it since Kris sometimes even does it to get under his skin. 

 

"Your time's up sis." I heard he said over my music and pulled my earphones out. 

"Hey~!" I protested but he made me look up. 

"We're home. You know there's no silent treatment in the house." He said in a rather brotherly tone. 

"I know." I put my MP3 in my backpack and got out of the car. I opened the door and went to the kitchen. I took a bottle of water out of the fridge and started for the stairs. "I'm going to my room to rest for a bit." I told Kris as I went up the stairs. 

"Where was your boyfriend going?" He asked as he followed me. 

"He was going to a friends house to meet with friends." 

"Hmmm...any girls involved?" I knew he said it in a mischievous tone and I rolled my eyes as I reached the top floor; I turned to him.

"I already beat you to that question. Just only one girl who's girlfriend with another of the boys." 

"Right~ they all say that." He said with a sarcastic tone. 

"He's my boyfriend, not yours so I'll worry about that, thank you very much." I rolled my eyes at him and turned to open my door. "You should worry about your girlfriend. Aren't you going to see her today?" 

"As a matter of fact yes, she's on her way here so don't come interrupting us later." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Whatever~" I finally entered my room and closed the door; still I heard Kris' last words before I did.

"Don't worry sis~ I'll make you company when she leaves." 

 

I stayed in my room the next couple of hours. I heard when Kris' girlfriend arrived and I heard when they started watching a movie. Since they were busy having their fun, I texted a bit with my boyfriend before he went to his friend's house and we talked for a bit while he was on the way but when he arrived, we had to hang up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter