Chapter 4: Meet The Family

Loser

“Oh you’re here?” Bobby turned his head and saw Seungyoon walking towards  him, looking a bit surprised to see him.

“Why? I can’t be here?” Bobby raised his eyebrow at the older male and he responded by a shrug, his lips curved into a small smirk.

“No, you don’t usually like being here. You are always avoiding crowds and prefers being alone.” Seungyoon slung his arm around Bobby’s shoulders and walked down the hallway to the room at the corner.

The sound of pop music booming through the speakers downstairs  and voices from every direction could be heard, they were at one of most prestigious clubs in town.

Seungyoon opened the door to the VIP room and saw familiar faces around the room, sitting side by side, in pairs. Bobby scanned the room and noticed that almost all of his family was there, except some of the Winner members.

The red hair male who was sitting in the middle with a brunette girl beside him flashed a friendly smile to the new arrivals, shaking the glass of wine on his hand. “Bobby, why are you here? Did Seungyoon force you since the other Winner members are busy?” The man named Jiyong or as known as G-dragon asked with a playful tone on his voice.

Before Seungyoon could protest another voice joined in. “Of course not, tokki just misses his Bom-noona!”

The blonde guy at the corner just rolled his eyes. “Like he ever misses you...”

“Shut up, panda!” Bom snapped and shot him a death glare.

“Panda? How could you even come up with all these names anyway?” The blonde guy Seungri asked, staring at the other like she was insane.

“It’s from this genius  mind of mine.” Bom pointed at her own head and smiled proudly like she just did something amazing.

“Genius? Yeah right...”

“SeungSeung, he’s mean to me!” Bom looked at his boyfriend who sat beside her with her lower lip jutted out and the said guy who named Seungyun or TOP just patted his girlfriend’s head, making Bom grin widely just by a simple touch.

“SeungSeung...I still can’t believe you give TOP-hyung that name.” Seungri shuddered.

“Like your nickname for me is better...” CL mumbled beside her boyfriend, rolling her eyes.

“What? Honey bear is cute!”

“Cute my .” CL groaned in annoyance, absolutely hated the nickname but she knew better that she couldn’t get mad at Seungri.

Bobby chuckled softly at the the sight in front of him and took a seat next to his favorite noona along with Seungyoon.

“Hey, saeng.” Dara flashed a bright smile at the two of them and Jiyong also nodded, poured the wine to one glass and pushed it on the table until it reached Seungyoon.

“No wine for you right?” Jiyong sent a knowing look at the younger of the two and Bobby nodded. He just couldn’t stand alcohol or things like that.He once tried it and got the worst hangover so he swore that he won’t touch alcohol again.

“My baby Jiwon is a nice kid.” Dara smiled and ruffled the younger male’s hair, Jiyong on her side tugging on her shirt, looking at her with a hopeful eyes, hoping to get a compliment from his girlfriend.

“Of course my baby Jiyong is still the best.”Dara cooed and pinched the male’s cheek.

“It’s lucky to be Dara-noona, she won’t face the angry dragon. Look at him, acting all cute like that in front of her. Why he can’t be nicer to us?” Seungri nudged Daesung beside him.

“Jiyong-hyung, Seungri called you an angry dragon.”

“You traitor!” Seungri hissed and laughed nervously because Jiyong’s gaze already fell on him, his eyes were narrowed dangerously at the maknae.

“Come on, don’t give Bobby a hard time. He dislikes loud noises so don’t be too loud.” Dara spoke up and Bobby just shook his head.

“No, no it’s alright. It’s nice to see all of us to- some of us together.” Seungyoon just coughed, telling him silently that not all of them there because he was the only Winner members.

“You know you can come to us anytime right?” Jiyong said and the others nodded, agreeing with him. “You are part of our family too and family back up each other. Maybe people said that we are a ruthless gangs but you know it better than anyone else that we always got your back.”

“I know, hyung. I also consider you guys  my family too. Without you guys, I won’t be here anyway.” Bobby mumbled quietly, things from the past started replaying inside his mind and he tried to shake it off.

“Now now, let’s forget about that.” Dara squeezed Bobby’s shoulder reasuringly and smiled gently at him. Dara always  had a power to calm him down, she had this motherly figure in her and he looked up to Jiyong.

“She’s right, man. Come, let hyung teach you how to enjoy the night. Wants to join me on the dance floor?” Seungri stood up from his seat.

“I’ll pass.”

“You are such a party pooper.” Seungri just wanted to walk towards the door but he found himself fall down on the couch, looking at his girlfriend with a raised eyebrow.

“I’ll come with you.” CL hissed and stood up, walking to the door and Seungri grinned widely before trailing down behind her, felt happy that his fierce girlfriend obviously jealous of the thought of him having fun with other girls.

***

Hanbin was scribbling down on his notebook while sitting down on the park bench, word by word of lyrics written down on the white paper. Writing lyrics was one of his hobbies but he never really told his friend about this because he thought he isn’t good enough. He was also fond of rapping but he only did it when he was alone or listening to one of his favorite hip hop songs.

“That looks good.” Hanbin almost got a heartattack at the sudden appeareance of someone he never expected to see here. He wondered how they always find their way to each other, was it fate? He scolded himself for thinking about cheesy stuffs like that.

“B-Bobby.” He stuttered and quickly closed his book, felt his cheeks heating up because the other had seen his ‘crappy’ lyrics. And some of them actually about this guy in front of him so there was no way he is going to show him. Bobby flashed a smile and took a seat next to Hanbin.

“So...you like writing lyrics?” Bobby asked, looking at the male beside him curiously. From what he saw before, he could tell that Hanbin is talented but from the way he held the notebook tightly like he didn’t want anyone to see it, he assumed that Hanbin didn’t know that which was a shame.

“Sometimes...” Hanbin replied, didn’t bother to lie.

“Really? From the look of it, you have done it quite a lot because it’s really good.” Bobby praised and Hanbin peered up at the latter, didn’t quite believe it because he thought he is at it.

“Really?”

“Yes, really. I like it.”

Hanbin’s lips curved into a smile, feeling good that someone actually liked his work.

“Thank you, I never thought they are good at all.” He scratched his nape and chewed on his lower lip.

“Now you know that they are.” Bobby smiled and ruffled Hanbin’s hair, leaning back against the bench. “It’s funny that I always meet with you, are you perhaps stalking me?” Bobby smirked playfully, nudging his side.

“What?! I think is the other way around.” Hanbin rolled his eyes made Bobby chuckle.

“But I’m glad I saw you.” Bobby mumbled, loud enough that the male beside him could hear him.

“Why?” Hanbin tilted his head curiously.

“I don’t know.” Bobby shrugged. “I guess I missed you, kinda.”

“You’re turning red again.” Bobby pointed out, chuckled softly at the red cheeks that belonged to Hanbin, his expression was so cute with his eyes widened and mouth parted lightly, he had this urge to kiss him but he held himself. Instead he reached out his hand and caressed the male’s red cheek slowly, smiling to himself and Hanbin on the other hand was holding his breath, trying calm himself down because this was the first time Bobby ever touched him this way.

“You’re so cute, Hanbin.” Bobby pinched his cheek gently and pulled his hand away, leaving Hanbin craving for more of his touches.

“No, I’m not.” Hanbin finally found his voice but it came out really small.

“You are, stop denying and let’s me take you home because it’s dark already. It’s not safe to be out late at night.” Bobby stood up and took the other’s wrist, pulling him up along with him.

“It’s okay I can go home by myself, I don’t want to burden you.” Hanbin frowned slightly.

“Don’t take no as an answer, now lead the way.” Hanbin sighed in defeat and nodded his head, before starting to walk to the direction of his house. He actually really happy in the inside that he could spare more time with his crush but he tried not to show it, didn’t want to embarassed himself.

On the way there, Hanbin kept glancing at the the other’s hand, wanted it so bad to hold it but he held himself until Bobby was the one who took his hand in his, intertwined their fingers together.

“It’s fine right?” Bobby smiled and Hanbin just slowly nodded his head, didn’t know if it’s just his luck or Bobby noticed. Bobby’s  palm was bigger than his and it felt warm.

“Hanbin tell me more about yourself.”

Hanbin tilted his head slightly and hummed before he started talking. “Well...I have a little sister named Hanbyul, I like to dance, me and my friends have a dance crew so we always practice after school. I’m a senior in high school so I will be graduate soon, I hate...bugs.”

Bobby was looking at Hanbin’s face while he was talking, smiling to see his face turned sour when he mentioned bugs. He must really hate them.

“What about you?” Hanbin looked at the other curiously.

“There’s nothing you need to know about me really...well you already know my favorite coffee, I like to spend my time in a quiet place, I dislike crowds  and alcohol. I like to draw, sometimes I forget about time because of it but it makes my mind feel at ease.” Bobby decided not to tell about his occupation because he thought it’s not necessary and he didn’t want Hanbin to get scared of him.

“That’s cool, you should show me some of your drawings someday.” Hanbin grinned sheepishly.

“I’ll show it to you but you need to show me the lyrics, deal?” Hanbin made a face and Bobby wiggled his eyebrows, waiting for the answer.

“Deal...” Hanbin muttered quietly.

“Great!” Hanbin huffed and stopped his steps when they reached his house, cursing for not slowing down a bit because he really wanted to spend more time with Bobby.

“Well..here it is.” Hanbin gestured to his house with his head and Bobby nodded.

“I’ll go now, take care Hanbin. Sleep well.” Hanbin nodded his head. “You too. Be careful on your way home.”

Bobby turned around and walked away. Hanbin stared on his back quietly for a while before coming inside, a small smile appeared on his lips.

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the incovinience, as you can see. I changed it a bit. It is really a bit too fast so I decide to slow it down a bit. I hope you guys still interested in this story though.