BABY BOSS 1

BABY BOSS: THE SERIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is from a twitter conversation I had about a week ago with RedBlackBeauty and bigbxng and I had to write it down hehehehehe

p.s. please forgive any grammer and spelling errors :)

hope you guys like it

 

Jiyong walked into the bedroom, finding his husband sitting down on the bed, leaning against the headboard, reading a script. He made his way to the bed, raising the covers before climbing in.

"I finally managed to get Minhee to sleep," Jiyong yawned as he snuggled closer to his husband, placing his head on his chest, his ear just above the man's heart. The sound of his slow and steady heartbeat calmed him down. Seunghyun wrapped his free arm around Jiyong's shoulder, holding him close while continuing to read the script in his hand. Jiyong yawned again. "Aren't you gonna get some rest baby?"

"Just let me finish this page then I'm all yours," Seunghyun said in a soft voice.

A few minutes passed and Jiyong had just started to doze off when Seunghyun flipped the script closed, placed it on his bedside table, his glasses on top, and turned off the lamp. He gently placed Jiyong's head on the pillow so he could lie down before he pulled Jiyong back to him. Jiyong sighed contently, wrapping his arms around Seunghyun's waist and hoisting his leg and resting it on Seunghyun's hip.

"Do you really have to go out to Jeju Island next week?" Jiyong asked sleepily.

Seunghyun shushed him. "Don't think about that right now, baby. Just go to sleep. We'll talk about it in the morning.


 

Morning came and found Jiyong, Seunghyun and Minhee sitting around the dining table eating breakfast. Minhee was four, and she made it very clear that she was old enough to feed herself. Her parents let her be, looking at her with fond smiles.

"So..." Jiyong started. "About Jeju?"

Seunghyun sighed. "Yeah we have to go in about five days, but we won't stay long. Only for a couple of weeks."

"A couple of weeks?!" Jiyong exclaimed. "Why can't you just film it here? I'm pretty sure they can fin--"

"It's only this once I promise," Seunghyun quickly interjected, trying to calm his partner down. "Okay?" he said, cupping Jiyong's face. Jiyong leaned into the touch, a half sigh half groan making it's way out of his mouth. "You promise? Because you know I have my album coming out in a few weeks and I need you here with me and--"

Seunghyun kissed him softly to shut him up. "Promise."

They kissed again, lost in each other, until a scrape of a chair brought them back to the present and reminded them of the fact that there was a child in the room with them. They looked up and saw Minhee walking back from the refrigerator, cup of water in hand. They quickly pulled away from each other, Jiyong blushing a little bit, embarrassed at the fact that they were so lost in the moment they forgot about their daughter.

"Hey baby girl," Jiyong cooed. "Wanna go with daddy and me to the studio later?"

Minhee shrugged her tiny shoulders. "Okay."


 

Jiyong watched from the couch as his daughter squealed while Seunghyun was spinning her in the swivel chair in the studio. He had work to do, but he couldn't concentrate on any of it at the moment. It's been a while since Seunghyun has gone away for so long--since Minhee was born actually--and he'd grown accustomed to having the man around him all the time. He didn't know how he was going to survive two weeks without him.

Seunghyun looked up and found Jiyong lost in thought. He went and sat next to him, putting his arm around his husbands shoulders and pulling him close. "What's wrong baby?" he asked, placing a kiss on the top of his head, his hand going up and down his arm.

"It's just...this is going to be the first time you leave for this long since Minhee was born," Jiyong pouted.

"Oh you'll be fine," Seunghyun assured him. "You'll have work to keep you occupied, and Minhee's mature for her age so she won't trouble you...much," he added as he saw said daughter standing up on the chair and trying to reach for one of the many Be@rBricks that decorated the ledge on the wall.

"Honey get down from there, you'll hurt yourself!" Jiyong yelled. Minhee jumped at the sound of her appa's voice, thinking her actions would go unnoticed since her dads were in deep conversation. Pouting, she sank down to a sitting position on the chair, her feet dangling from the edge of it.

"Believe me these two weeks are gonna be tough on me too," Seunghyun said, softly kissing Jiyong's cheek.

Jiyong just smiled. "I don't think so but okay."


 

Soon, Seunghyun had to step out to get some work done, so it was just Jiyong and little Minhee in the studio.

"Do you know what appa does here, Minhee?" Jiyong asked his daughter.

She looked at him from her seat on the little stuffed dog they had in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter