Birthday Epilogue

0506 Baekhyun Birthday Special!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Birthday Epilogue;

 

 

It was already past nine and everyone except for Baekhyun was in the living room. Chanyeol, Jongdae, Jongin, Sehun and Tao had gathered as they played card games. Yifan, Luhan, Minseok and Joonmyeon were watching movie together while Yixing just sat between Joonmyeon and Luhan reading things in his tab.

Just then, the door was opened and Kyungsoo walked in. He greeted all of them and actually noticed Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. He felt weird. “Where’s Baekhyun?” he asked.

“He is in his room. I think he isn’t feeling well.” Joonmyeon kindly answered.

Sick? Kyungsoo hardly believe that because he saw Baekhyun was doing fine that morning and he knew that the day Baekhyun was supposed to be fine. But he also knew Joonmyeon wouldn’t lie to him. “Okay,” he said and then walked toward his room; putting aside his beg and stuffs.

Kyungsoo took a small wrapped blue colour box and walked toward Baekhyun’s room. He knocked the door and then walked in. As he walked in he noticed Baekhyun was sitting on the bed, looking all moody. “Um, Baekhyun hyung?” he called the older by hyung because the day was special so he thought he should at least be gave Baekhyun some respect.

Baekhyun looked up and noticed there’s Kyungsoo. “Oh.” He replied. Wait; did he just call me hyung? Baekhyun felt like he was hallucination. Maybe not. “What is it?”

“Here,” Kyungsoo shyly gave the wrapped box – a present. “Happy birthday day, hyung.” He smiled at the end.

Baekhyun blinked his eyes. Tears suddenly in his eyes, wanting to stream down his cheeks but he just held it. He then suddenly stood up, took the box and then hugged Kyungsoo tightly. “Thank you.” He said, really thankful. Baekhyun then cried softly because he felt touch. Someone actually remembered his birthday and the fact that it was Kyungsoo making him even happier. And Kyungsoo actually call him hyung. He was happy. Baekhyun is a er for his adorable dongsaeng Do Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo gave out a soft chuckled, wondering why Baekhyun would even cried. “Hyung, why are you crying?” he asked, as he softly patted Baekhyun’s solid back. “It’s just a small present.”

Baekhyun broke the hug and stared at Kyungsoo. “No.” He said. “This is gold!” he claimed.

Kyungsoo chuckled, felt absurd. “It’s not gold.”

“It’s from you, of course its gold.”

Kyungsoo sighed but still smile. Baekhyun loved him too much but he didn’t mind – even though Baekhyun can be really annoying sometimes. “Okay, but others must have given you lots and lots of present, right?” he asked, but there’s no answer from Baekhyun. “Hyung?”

Baekhyun then carefully walked toward his bed and hid himself under his blanket. He felt sad suddenly and wanted to cry so he hid himself from Kyungsoo. He felt embarrassed.

Kyungsoo eyes was widen even more, confused with Baekhyun but then he said. Eii... no way. “Did they forget your birthday today?” he carefully asked. Not true... right?

Baekhyun silently hid under his blanket.

Kyungsoo sighed as he received no answer from the older. Poor Baekhyun hyung. He couldn’t believe that they forgot Baekhyun’s birthday. No wonder he looked sad.

 

 

Kyungsoo quickly made his way to the living room and watched everyone seemed to enjoy what they were doing. He then coughed, louder than the normal cough, asking for everyone attention. “May I have everyone attention?”

Everyone looked at Kyungsoo.

“I was just wondering,” Kyungsoo began. “Did you all forget today is Baekhyun hyung birthday?” he asked and actually received innocent looks from all of them. They forgot.

“IT’S TODAY?!” everyone said.

Kyungsoo slapped his forehead. “Yes, it’s today.”

“Isn’t it tomorrow?” Chanyeol then said.

“Yeah, I thought its tomorrow.” Jongdae then said, claimed that he remembered his best friend birthday but he remembered it was the next day. Did I remember it wrong?

“Me too.” A series of ‘me too’ from everyone.

“It’s 6th of May, guys.” Kyungsoo answered. “It’s today.” He added. “No wonder he looks sad. You guys forgot his birthday.”

Jongin then stood up. Everyone looked at him. “Baekhyun hyung!” he shouted as he ran toward Baekhyun’s room.

“Baekhyun was crying.” Kyungsoo added, somehow amused with Jongin reaction. Oh, Jongin loved that annoying hyung of him so much.

“Baekhyun-ah!” Jongdae then stood up and ran. He felt really sorry.

Then Joonmyeon, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol Yixing, Luhan, Minseok and Yifan all walked - fast walk actually - toward Baekhyun’s room to apologize. They all felt every sorry.

 

 

Baekhyun was still under the blanket. He then heard the door was open quite variously and heard Jongin shouted his name. He was pretty sure that Kyungsoo might have told all of them. Damn, he felt so embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter