Chapter 6 - Confession

Love so Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Preview...

 

The top student of AFF Academy, Song Jihyo encounters the new and gorgeous ENglish teacher, Kim Jongin-seonsaeng. And she received extra classes from Kim-seonsaeng to help the young girl raise her score on the subject.

 

But it doesn't stop there.. Jihyo who is known for having NO EXPRESSION in every situation... fell in love with the teacher. ANd now she is at the stage of confessing her feelings to Kim-seonsaeng. 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Jihyo who is sitting at her desk... 2nd to the last row of the 3rd column... is now FULL OF CONFIDENCE for the confession.

 

Meanwhile... Kim-seonsaeng enters the classroom ... the lurking students speed of to go on their seats.

 

"Attention" said by the class representative.  

 

Followed by "Bow" to give respect to the teacher.

 

"Take your seat" said by the Kim-seonsaeng and the students took their seats...

 

Out of no where.. someone..

 

"Kim-seonsaeng! " a student calls her the English teacher.

 

Kim-seonsaeng looks back to see who called him.. And to his shock it was JIhyo.. who was standing with calmness.. and all the students in the room.. are also wondering why she called the gorgeous teacher.

 

"What is it Ms. Jihyo?" Kim-seonsaeng curiously asked.

 

"Saeng, I...li.." she was about to say it ...HER CONFESSION.,, but,, .  she realized.. and turned her head to her seatmates who are intently looking her..As ALSO the English teacher do so.

 

"I......li...terally want to say is that you are late for 5 mins and 30 seconds.. and we must start our lessons." She boldly said to the teacher to remove the doubt.

.

"I know, Ms. Jihyo.. that's why were about to start now. so take your seat." Teacher Kim said.

 

Jihyo sat down and lowered her head.... she sighed and muttered ...

 

"I can't say it ..... in front of everyone"

 

Jihyo didn't lose hope to tell her true feelings.,, and looked for Kim-seonsaeng,, so that she can talk it to him privately.

She saw the hot teacher on  his red car. Jihyo without reservation or a knock.. she fearlessly opened the door where the Teacher kim is seating. 

While Kim-seonsaeng was about to light up his cigarette..he was suprised... then what made him dazed , Jihyo pulled out by  the cigarette that in his mouth.

 

Teacher Kim was taken aback by the young girl's action and so he went out from his car.  And as Jihyo...

 

"What is your problem?!"

 

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter