Chapter 3

Love so Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm home". Jihyo greeted his cousin Byun Yo han.

 

"Welcome home". greeted back Byun-seonsaeng.

 

"How was the lesson with Kim-seonsaeng?"

 

FLASH BACK

 

Kim-seonsaeng body move closer to mine, making our distance shorter. Jihyo tighten her hand on her bag.

 

Kim seonsaeng slowly lower his head and Jihyo can feel Seonsaeng's breath. and .....

 

"Why are you so tough?" Kim seonsang whispered to the young girl .and made the girl push Kim-seonsaeng and run out of the room.

 

Why is he full of himself? Who is he to judge me.?

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Nothing out of the ordinary". She said as she put the donuts she bought in the table.

 

"I see. You won't have any trouble anyway, right?" 

 

"Yes. I'll just change my clothes."

 

"Ahh, Jihyo-ah, since you are at it, why not give your best shot on studying English?"

 

"You wanted to study in University of California that is under Mendel, didn't you?" her cousin continued

 

Jihyo looked down on the floor and said. " I can't do that. I already gave up that idea." and goes off in her room.

 

Byun-seonsaeng noticed the donuts in the table. He also know what the donuts are for.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next Morning

 

~~~ *screech* as the red car of Kim-seonsaeng in the parking lot.

 

""Kim-seonsaeng!. Good morning.  Byun-seonsaeng walks toward the car of ENglish teacher.

 

"Good morning Byun-seonsaeng." the other teacher replied.

 

"Btw.. how's the lessons going?"

 

"We've only just started." Teacher Kim answered as they walk to the building.

 

"Have patient to Jihyo-hagsaeng, she is hard to deal with, sometimes. " Jihyo's cousin

 

"Hard ?. No, she's actually interesting." He said to the Math teacher with smile.

 

"Ohh. What I mean is that she harldy express her feelings. "

 

" Ahh. her facial expression doesn't change." 

 

"Yeaa.. But even though she's like that. She is a good girl at heart. " Byun-seonsaeng added.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After class... English room

 

A thick filing book is thrown at Jihyo's desk. The one who thrown it is none other than Kim-seonsaeng.

 

"This is the material that i put together just for you." he said as he also opened it.

 

"The example sentence are separated per situation."

 

"You can also just memorize it all without thinking." As he flipped the other pages.

 

"I can't. Without knowing the rules, still nothing will stick." Jihyo answered with a tough face.

 

"I'd thought about that. That's why starting today, write the sentence five times". Emphasizing the filing book.

 

Jihyo immediately get her notebook and write it down  five times.

 

"Ahh.. as you write them, Say the sentence loudly". He said looking at the zealous student Jihyo.

 

"You are suprisingly obedient" And sat beside the young girl.

 

"Say this one" Kim-seonsaeng points the sentence.

 

"This man is a peasont" 

 

"It's peasant not peasont."

 

"With this one, where is the clause in this one.?" Kim-seonsaeng asked

 

"Here"

 

"No, this one" He points

 

"Okay~" Jihyo replied and it seems like she's enjoying the lesson.

 

Teacher Kim is taken aback the way Jihyo answered. He just smiled knowing now the student is enjoying the lesson. ANd continued teaching her. "The antecendent..."

 

 

~~~~ "Hey isn't that Kim-seonsaeng? The girl with him..... isn't that Jihyo?" right arm of Kang So Young

 

" It is" left arm of KSY

 

"She's having an extra lesson with him. So Young-ah~~ what is that?" right arm KSY

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

STAFF ROOM

 

"You all want extra lessons?" Kim seonsaeng tells the KSY group.

 

"Yes!~~" The three echoed.

 

"It's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter