Chapter 4

Love so Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If only foot is not sprained. I can easily climbed through the windows.

I guess I have no choice but to wait until someone enters. 

 

Jihyo lost the will to get out and attend her extra lessons. And leaned her back against the wall.

Then, a dim of light slowly feeling the room. And when Jihyo looked at the doorand behold she saw.... KIM-SEONSAENG!

 

"WHy are you here?" Jihyo asked.

 

"I told you, I know all about you." and Teacher Kim walks toward JIhyo with his hand tucked in the pockets 

 

"That's what I can say. But actually i made them confess." he told.

 

FLASHBACK.

 

"JIhyo is late" Kim-seonsaeng said and stopped to 3-1 room, which Jihyo's classroom.

 

Kang So young and her gang is there chatting..Teacher Kim entered and asked where Jihyo's is. 

 

"SHe went home already" KSY answered.

 

"Saeng~~ maybe she is embarrassed" right arm KSY

 

"Yeah, Because she got low grade again in the test." leftarm KSY

 

"Tell me the truth, where she is ?" Teacher Kim confronted them.

 

"Saeng~~.. we she really went home". 

 

"Don't make me mad at you girls. She isn't the type of girl who flee from her problems and hardships." 

 

"That's why better to tell me now, or else I'll call your parents concerning your acts."

 

" No saeng~~. We'll tell but please don't call our parents. "KSY afraidly exclaimed to KIM-seonsaeng.

 

"SHe's at the gym's storage room." 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

"Are you okay" Kim-seonsaeng asked to the calm JIhyo.

 

"I'm fine. Even you don't come, I can go out through the window.". she replied.

 

"From that high windows?" He looked up and said to JIhyo already went out the room.

 

Jihyo walked the school field, actually she is having a hard time in walking because her foot. WHile Kim-seonsaeng ran to catch up Jihyo who left him after he help her out.

 

"JIhyo-ah! " He said while panting as he was able to catch up her.

 

"You're not fine at all ! " then quickly reached out for her legs and carry her like a princess.

 

Jihyo didn't struggle anymore and just looked the man who is carrying her right now.

The students present in the field saw what happened. And stopped to look Kim-seonsaeng carry the more likely ert JIhyo who started to sniff Kim-seonsaeng cologne.

 

WHile in the Principal's office...

 

Byun Yo Han-seonsaeng hears the commotion outside the room and peek through the blinds of the window and was suprised that he saw her cousin being carried by the English teacher.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter