Chapter 5

Whom my Heart Belongs

 

Miss Park Ha Sun, stopped writing on the white board when she heard a knock on the door.

“Come in, please.” she motioned to the two people standing at the door.

“Excuse me Ma’am. Is this the Class of Miss Park Ha-Sun for Economics?” Yoong asked.

“Yes, what can I help you?” Ms. Park answered.

“Oh, finally! I’m sorry we are late Ma’am, we got lost on our way here.” Yoong said. Se Yeon bowed down and muttered sorry.

“Okay, I understand but I want you know that I don’t like students who are getting late in my class. Next time don’t get late arraso?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Both of them replied.

Yoong immediately spotted his twin sister and sat at the vacant sit beside her.

“How did you got lost when I already mailed you how to go here” Seohyun muttered.

“Sorry, it won’t happen next time.” Yoong apologized knowing that he won’t win in an argument with his twin sister.

******

“Hey sis, are you still mad at me?” Yoong asked his twin as scooped some ice cream.

“What do you think Huh?… you’re hopeless Yoong.” Seohyun answered as she twirled her fork on the pasta.

“Next time I’ll drag you down at the pool rather than just only splashing you a cold water. That would be more acceptable reason why got late since you got drowned.”

“Yah! Where are those ideas coming from? Are you reading some thriller books now?” Yoong shivered. ‘I should check her book shelves later on.’ It would be a bad thing hearing something like that to her sister since there is 99% chance that she might actually do it. If he’s not going to be careful then sooner or later he would face death.

Taeyeon poked Yoong’s shoulder after he noticed his cousin who’s deep in thought.

“What’s with the serious look buddy?” He sat beside Yoong and takes a bite of his sandwich.

“Well, I look cool when I’m serious, isn’t it.” Yoong rested his chin on his palm and wink on Taeyeon.

“Oh please, don’t ever do that again Yoong or else my stupid heart might fell on your charms.”  Taeyeon pouted.

“urgh… both of you stop it! You’re making me puke.” Seohyun commented in disgust.

“But Yoong is already getting along well with a celebrity on his first day, isn’t that cool.” Taeyeon took another bite on his sandwich.

“It just happened that we’re in the same class. Why are you making a big deal about that?” Yoong retaliated.

“Yah! Oppa! I’ll surely kill you if you cheat on Krystal!” Seohyun threatened.

 “Urgh! Both of you are not making any sense.” Yoong said in defeat.

“Hey Yoong, Can I hang out at your house later?” Taeyeon asked.

 “Sure Oppa.” Seohyun answered.

 “No.” Yoong opposed. “You’re not the one he’s asking.” Yoong glared at Seohyun.

“Why not? Mom asked if he could come for dinner or if he doesn’t mind, mom asked if he can sleep over.” Seohyun said.

 

***

“Wow Yoong your wife is really pretty and hot. When can I meet her in person?” Taeyeon complimented while looking at the wedding portrait of Yoong and Krystal.

“Of course she is, Tae tae.” Sunny said.

“Oh hi Auntie. It’s been a so long since I last saw you. You’re looking young and y.” Taeyeon commented.

“Oh really. You’re such a sweet talker”

“I’m just stating the fact Auntie. Maybe I should accompany you sometime when you plan on shopping or maybe see some movie.” Taeyeon winked.

"Okay enough with the compliments. Now, come over here my dear cousin." Yoong drag his cousin along with him.

“Tae, that’s my mom you’re hitting with. What the hell Tae?” Yoong yelled after closing his room’s door.

“Oh come on. Chill up Yoong. Don’t worry, I won’t do such thing. I promise.” Taeyeon swear.

“…and don’t even think about Krystal Tae or I will literally kill you.” Yoong threatened.

“Fine I’ll give that as an exemption.”

“Why can’t you just live a normal life Tae. Stop hitting on married woman.”

“But my heart keeps falling for them Yoong. Ottoke?” Taeyeon whined and rolled his body at Yoong's bed.

“I don’t know what to do with you?” Yoong open his laptop and logged on in his skype account.

"Why is she not online yet?" Yoong mumbled and glanced at his wrist watch.

"Who are you talking about Yoong?" asked Taeyeon and went to peak at Yoong's screen but the latter immediately closed his laptop.

“hmm… are going to call you wife?” Tae suspected.

“Aniyo.” Yoong place his laptop on his desk and throw his body at the soft bed and sighed.

“You don’t have to hide it from me dear cousin.” Taeyeon fished out his phone on his pocket and run his skype.

“Sulli! Baby sis annyeong!” Taeyeon waved in front of his phone.

“Oh? Oppa annyeong!” Yoong heard someone replied back.

“Is that Baby Sulli?” Yoong sprang behind Taeyeon and saw his baby cousin’s smiling face.

“Hi Baby Sulli?” Yoong waved at Sulli.

“Hi Oppa?” Sulli replied.

“How are you doing there Baby Sulli?” Yoong asked. He wondered if she’s well now.

“Yah? Who’s calling you baby Sulli?” Someone asked in front of Sulli, but the latter just ignored the person.

“So far, I think I’m getting well.” Sulli answered back to Yoong.

“Is that Krystal? Are you with her baby sis?” Taeyeon wondered if who is the person who just spoke.

“Oh you mean Soo Jung-ah? Ne, she’s with me. She just finished taking a bath since we have a class later.” Yoong’s vision immediately spotted Taeyeon’s smirk and snatched his phone away from him.

“Yah! Yoong-ah what are you doing? Give it back to me.” Taeyeon complained.

“I’m not giving it back to you until you wash that ert face of yours.” Yoong extended his arm away from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon knows better that he can’t win to his cousin in physical fight so he backed away and just sat back at Yoong’s bed raising his two hands as a sign of defeat.

“haahh… whatever, do what you want I’ll just get to sleep. Good Night Couz.” Taeyeon laid his body back & covered his body with thick blanket.

“Hey what are you doing? Go sleep at the guest room Tae…” Yoong complained but heard someone at the other line.

“Hey Sul, Who are you taking to?” Someone asked.

“I don’t know anymore? All I can see is the ceiling.”

“Hey, hi baby Sul! Baby Krys!” Yoong immediately said holding Taeyeon’s phone in front of him. Sulli is still on the other line smiling.

“Oh? Is that Yoong Oppa?” Yoong heard his wife at the other line and nodded constantly.

“So it’s you who’s calling Sulli with Baby Sulli?” Sulli gave her phone to Krystal so she could see how cute Yoong at the other line.

“Your husband looked so cute Soo Jung-ah when he heard you call his named. He looks like a puppy waiting for a treat” Sulli laughed hard.

“Is he like that with you always?” Sulli added.

“Yup! Only to my Baby Krys!” Yoong screamed proudly.

***

Krystal and Yoong were only able to talk for a while since she and Sulli needs to go to the University.

Krystal just finished her bread just in time when they got in front of their classroom.

“Ah good thing were not yet late.” Sulli exclaimed and went to find a two empty sits leaving behind Krystal who’s looking inside her backpack if there is still bread left.

“Soo Jung-ah, here!” Sulli waved at Krystal. The still hungry girl went to sit beside her best friend and asked first if she have some spare food left. Upon hearing that Sulli had none, Krystal’s let her body collapse to her desk like her energy was drained and rested her head on her desk.

“Hey, what happen to my princess?”

The guy who just spoke sat in front of Krystal’s desk and looking intently at the back of the neck of Krystal’s.

“Hey stupid Minho, why don’t you just go back to your sit!” Sulli glared at his cousin.

“Oh hey baby cousin I didn’t notice you were there.” Choi Minho smiled.

Choi Minho is the only son of Choi TOP, the second eldest of the three Choi brothers. His father Choi Top’s passion is on the entertainment industry and he doesn’t want to mingle in any of their family’s business. Minho went together with his dad’s international tour in California and found out that his relatives are living there so he asked his dad if he could study there too with his cousin. He fell for Krystal’s charms the first time she saw the girl, but got frustrated when he learned from Sulli that Krystal is actually Yoong’s wife. But for Minho, It’s not that bad to get close to his ideal girl besides Yoong is not around.

***

Yoong wasn’t feeling better since he wasn’t able to talk for long with her Baby Krys. So he decided to take a walk at the village.

He saw a park not too far from their house and as a choding, he immediately climb and tried the slide. He easily got down the slide since it was only small but then he heard a muffle cry somewhere.

Goosebumps formed on his arms and at the back of his neck since the cold breeze also blew all of the sudden.

Images of the ghost that he had watch flashed on his mind as the cry got even louder.

“I hate you daddy! Next time I will buy it for sure!” the girl shouted as she cried hard.

“Heh?” Yoong wondered and followed where the voice is. His fear faded and he got curious to what is happening.

He saw a girl sitting on the green painted car wheel. She was wearing a pink sweat shirt paired with white pajamas and pink furry indoor slippers.

“Hey are you okay?” Yoong asked and the girl looked at Yoong with teary eyes. “I’m okay, so just leave me alone” the girl replied.

“Sorry but you looked…” Yoong paused. “…awful?” the girl continued.

“Terribly cute… Tiffany.” Yoong smiled reading the embroidered name on the girls pink sweat shirt.