Chapter 3

Whom my Heart Belongs

WHACK!

Radson’s spiteful speech was cut with loud thud.

The cafeteria’s doors opened.

“What is going on in here?” a soft but authoritative voice echoed through the cafeteria.

Seohyun Kwon, the student council’s vice president scanned the area together with the two other student councils member until she noticed where the center of attraction was.

“Yoong?! What’s going on?” She asked her twin brother.

Yoong doesn’t seem to notice her sister as his gaze were fixed on his nemesis.

“Oppa… Seohyun unnie is here…” Krystal whispered to Yoong. That’s when Yoong noticed her sister who’s wearing a serious façade.

“Seohyun… what are you doing here?” Yoong asked. Just like Yoong, Radson didn’t notice Seohyun’s presence and so he was alarmed when he turned his head at his back and saw the vice president of the student’s council.

“Someone reported to us at the Student Council’s office that something is going on in here at the cafeteria, but I never thought that you were involved here. So, dare to tell me what’s this all about?” Seohyun asked sarcastically.

“Uhmm… It’s nothing! We were just chatting in here I didn’t thought that we caught everyone’s attention.” Radson interrupted.

Seohyun looked at Radson, and then returned her gaze at Yoong and Krystal.

Yoong took a long sigh and brush his long fingers on his hair.

“It’s really nothing sis. I’m sorry for bothering you with this nonsense sis. But since you’re here now…would you spare some minute to join us?” Yoong asked to divert his twin’s attention and caressed his growling stomach.

“Uhh… my stomach is already complaining…you know what sis? I can’t wait your answer if it will take you a minute to decide… I really need to feed this angry beast inside my tummy…Bye…See yah later baby Sis!”

“Bye Unnie! Sorry!” Krystal waved as Yoong hurriedly pulled her away.

Seohyun could only sigh at his twin brother’s action.

 

Yoong was in his usual spot after he was dismissed in his class. He dialed the Kwon’s drivers’ number and told him that he and Krystal would be walking home and not to bother to get them. He actually likes walking home and it’s been so long since the last time that he walks on his way home. We’ll, what can he do if his lovely wife prefers to ride on a car than walking on a long road.

She’d probably kill me later he thought as he scanned the passing students.

Yoong checked the time on his watch. “What’s taking her so long?” He then fished out his iphone on his pants back pocket and scrolled down Krystal’s number. As he raised his phone on his ears, he almost got lost of his hold of it when someone poked him on his back.  

“Who the…?” He half shouted.

“What?...” Krystal gracefully show herself grinning as she was satisfied in startling his adorable husband.

“Wait who are calling just now?” She asked suspiciously.

“Well, a gorgeous lady who’s making me wait for years. Luckily I didn’t freeze here waiting and become a freaking statue.” Yoong exclaimed.

“Oh you’re so cute. No worries okay, if that happens then I’ll ask my Dad to buy me museum and I’ll put you there. For sure, you’re going to be a good investment.” Krystal showed a peace sign and pulled Yoong’s hand.

“Hmm…really? You’d prefer that huh! Anyway sorry young lady but as a punishment for making me wait, we will be walking home today.” Yoong grinned.

“Wait, Oppa, what did you say? There’s no way I could walk that far Oppa, I’d be dead when we get home.” Krystal complained.

“At least you will be able to arrive home. Don’t worry baby I won’t let my wife’s beautiful dead body lying at the street.” Yoong laughed and lightly pulled Krystal’s hand.

“Yah! Oppa! I swear I’m going to kill you first!” Krystal pouted.

“Come on, don’t be a lazy kitten.” Yoong called wearing a sweet smile on his pretty face.

 

It was a long way home, but neither of them felt worn out. Who wouldn’t be? Every time that they smelled something delicious, not even Yoong nor Krystal had the gut to turn away or walk away in the opposite direction of the aroma coming from food stalls and restaurant.

After a long hour, they finally arrived at the Kwon’s residence.

“Why are you two just returned right this hour. It’s already late in the evening.?” Jessica asked. She’s waiting for two hours for Yoong and Krystal arrival because she decided to cook a dinner for them. This is just one of the few occasions where they could all eat at the same time. Yul was able to finish his meeting with their business partners and so they both went home together.

“Good evening Aunt Sica. I didn’t mean for us to go home late…” Yoong bowed.

“Hi mom, is that Dad home too already?” Krystal asked after hugging Jessica.

“He’s home already baby. Go change your clothes now so we could all eat together.” Jessica said.

“Okay mom. Let’s go oppa.”

 

Krystal gracefully walks upstairs while Yoong followed behind. Unknown to Krystal, Yoong’s cheeks was already covered with red tint. ‘Aigoo my ert mind! It’s not your fault Yoong. It’s not your fault that your wife’s leg’s is shining brightly in front of your face.’ He continued to follow Krystal as he lightly slap his two palm on his face. But then faces of ert football team gawking at her wife during the cheering squad during the practice flashed on his mind making his eyebrows met. ‘Aish next time I caught them, I’d seriously kick their ert faces  at the field’s goal.’

He waved away his taught and quickly ran toward his wife. Krystal turned back to Yoong before opening her room’s door but a warm embrace surprised her.

“Weo?” Krystal muttered. Her choding husband would always surprise her with a hug but the latter remained silent.

“Neh babykrys…”

“hmmm?”

“I badly want to hug you longer like this but we smelled like burned meat… so do you mind if take a bath together?” Yoong asked.

 

“Yah! Oppa what are you talking about?” Krystal pushed Yoong and shielded herself with her arms. “Go wash yourself on your own room.”

Krystal felt her face heating up because of the choding staring at her intently.

For Yoong, Krystal’s flustered expression is always the cutest. Yoong slowly closed the space between them and captured his wife pretty lips.

“Ara, I’m still too young to get skinned alive.” Yoong shivered at the thought of his father in law.

A sudden pain hit his knee and bends voluntarily at the floor.

Before he could even recover, Krystal had already hurriedly went inside her room.

“Yah Kwon Soojung! What’s that for? Aish… that one is a good hit.”

 

Yul was reading a news magazine at his study room when he heard the door opened.

“Did they return home yet, hon?” Yul asked.

“Uhuh, they are just changing. They’ll be in the dining room in a minute, hon.” Jessica answered and cuddled beside Yul at the couch.

“Are you going to tell Yoong about it?”

“No, not me. He should hear it from Sooyoung so they could talk about it properly. Let’s just eat dinner first and then tell Yoong to go visit at their house. We also need to talk to Krystal alone too.” Yul said Jessica’s smooth blonde hair.

“I just hope that they’d both understand the situation, especially our baby.”

“Don’t worry too much about it. They are still young anyway. They’ll understand it.” Yul said to comfort her wife.