Chapter 2

Whom my Heart Belongs

A loud sound was blaring causing a certain sleepy head to be awake.

“Soo Jung ah…we’re going to be late.”

Krystal stretched out her long arms to reach her phone at the near desk “Ah…did I set it too early?” She looked at her phone to switch the alarm off.

“What the…?” She noticed that her phone was not the one causing ruckus so early in the morning.

“Soo Jung ah… Baby Krys… get up now or were going to be late!” She heard someone yelling outside her room and so he forced her body out of her bed and went to the bathroom.

***

Waking up early ahead before what she set up her alarm is making her day bad, but talking to her husband’s admirers is what making it worst.

“What’s his favorite color? Hmm…I hope it’s blue, a blue scarf would suit him, right?” A girl with braided hair asked.

“I don’t think he has such a thing as favorite color or what so ever. Why don’t you ask him personally?” Krystal said and while tying her shoe laces.

If only they know that Yoong is my husband, I won’t be having a hard time dealing with this kind of things, Krystal thought as she went to her Physical education class.

Their parents want their marriage to be kept secret because they want Yoong and Krystal to still live their life as a normal student. People around them just thought that they were only close friends.

She went to get her things on her locker after changing to her normal clothes. Her phone had already registered 3 missed calls from Yoong so she returns a call.

“Hello Oppa”

“Hi baby Krys! Are you dismissed yet in your class?” Yoong asked on the other line.

“Yup. I’m just getting my stuff in my locker.” Krystal answered.

“Good. Hurry up and get here already. Your oppa is really hungry.”

“Okay, see yah oppa.” Krystal hung up her phone and went immediately at the cafeteria. She knows well that Yoong always wants to eat immediately when he feels hungry…it’s because she’s the same as well.

The cafeteria was already been crowded when Krystal arrived, but spotting Yoong isn’t a hard thing do.

She just needs to follow the girl’s gazes and just a few ticks of the clock and she can already spot where Yoong was… the walking human dart board of these girls dart eyes.

Flash back

“Oppa, where are we going?” Krystal turned her head to her side.

“Just somewhere where we could have fun.” Yoong smiled.

The two arrived at the Amusement park.

“Oh, so you want to play huh? You know that I’m good at everything so don’t be too depressed at the end of the day okay?” Krystal smirked.

“I’m not planning on getting depressed. I’ll surely win.” Yoong said.

“We’ll good luck then, but I’m warning you. I won’t be easy on you.” Krystal warned.

The two played at the several games and truly, Krystal did won over Yoong. Yoong had already expected it but there is something that he wants to win after the day ends.

After filling up their empty stomach and rode a few rides. Yoong pulled Krystal in a stall were you need to shot a bull’s eye at a dart board to win a big white bear.

“Ah…so cute! I’d totally win you. Just wait there.” Krystal said excitedly and glance at her side.

“Oppa…” Yoong was nowhere near her “Huh? Where did he go?” Krystal wondered.

“Baby Krys!” Yoong shouted.

Krystal turned her gaze at the stall and there he is. Yoong was wearing a shirt with big dart board print.

“Oppa! What are you doing out there?” Krystal shouted.

“Wow his so handsome? Is he a prize here?” A girl behind Krystal murmured.

“You think so? I’d surely win this game and have him?” another one said.

Aish! What are these people talking about? Krystal thought.

“Okay, who wants to play and Win this handsome man over here?” the facilitator asked.

“Me.” One girl said.

“Me, first!” Another one raised her hand. And other more even raised their both hands.

“Woah, you seemed to be really a dart board lad. These pretty young ladies here surely would do everything to get a bull’s eye.” The facilitator said to Yoong.

Yoong just laughed.

“Okay let’s first let this lady here to play.” The facilitator said and gave a dart on a girl with long curly hair.

“You just need to hit a bull’s eye at the dart board print at that man over there okay?” He instructed.

“Wait, I need to hit him with these? Isn’t he going to be hurt?” The girl asked.

“Yup, So are you going to do it or let others to have their turn?” He asked.

“But…okay fine, as long as can win him.” The girl got on her pose ready to release the dart. Yoong spread his arms and smiled.

“Wait! Stop! Don’t you dare hit him with that! Or else…” Krystal shouted. All eyes turned at Krystal.

“Don’t mind her, Miss. Don’t you want to win me, Miss Pretty? How about marrying me if you got a bull’s eye?” Yoong flashed a smile that could melt any girl’s heart.

“Marry me!” several girls shouted.

“No, you can’t marry him because I’ll win this game.” A blonde girl with pale skin said.

“He won’t marry you, you ugly !” another one said and so the stall got chaotic but after a while it was filled with silence.

A girl was suddenly in front of Yoong.

“I want to win you over with these girls without hurting you.” The girl said.

“Will this count?” Yoong’s lips was hit by a pair of lips and his heart pounded wildly he even imagined it leaping out of his chest. His hand momentarily went to the girl’s back he pulled her closer to him.

As their lips parted, Yoong fished out a small box on his pocket and kneeled in front of the girl. He opened the box and revealed a diamond ring.

“You don’t have to win this game just to have me because you already own my heart the very first day our eyes met.” Yoong started.

“I know we are still too young and may be too early to ask this, but I want you to be only mine and I’m afraid that someone might steal you from me if won’t act immediately.” Yoong put his palm on his chest.

“Oh my gosh, I’m feeling nervous right now, I’m afraid that my heart would jump out of my chest. But I’m worried that I might not be able to ask this if I’m not going to do it right now.” He continued.

“Baby Krys… Kwon Soo Jung, will you accept this ring and marry me?” Yoong asked.

Krystal couldn’t think of a word to say. She was shocked by what was happening but there is only one word that she wants to say.

“Baby, Please, be mine. Will you marry me?” Yoong asked again, his heart was already beating crazily, and his stomach is churning. What if she doesn’t want to marry me? What if she actually wants someone else? What if…?

His mind is full of what ifs. He felt like he would lose his consciousness anytime soon.

“Guess…” he heard a word.

“Huh? Come again?” He said. Guess? Did he need to guess? His mind was already gone berserk and he still need to guess. Is this the end of my young life? He felt that his soul would leave his young body from waiting for just one answer.

Krystal grabbed the box out of Yoong’s hand and hit it on Yoong’s stupid head.

“Aw! What’s that for?” Yoong seemed to got back from earth after that blow.

“I said, Yes. I will marry you.” Krystal smiled, her was a bit teary.

“Yes?! Is this for real?”

“Did you gone deaf, Oppa? I think I should take back what I’ve said.” Krystal smirked.

“No! You’re not allowed to take it back. I forbid it!” Yoong pulled Krystal on tight embraced.

“I love you so much, Baby Krys.” Yoong said.

“I love you more, Yoong.” Krystal responded.

“Did I not tell to always call me oppa?” Yoong reminded Krystal.

“I won today, so can I do what I want just once.” Krystal pouted and pulled back from the hug.

“I’m the one who won today. So you need to follow my orders.” Yoong reasoned.

“Yah Oppa!” Krystal retaliated.

“Shush… I know you can win at any game over me but I’m not even dreaming about beating you on that. The only thing that I want to win is you…Krystal, nothing else matters.” Yoong damped a light peck on Krystal’s lips.

“Really? But Oppa, can we get out of here first. I felt goose bumps all over my body.” Krystal took a slight glance on the crowd glaring at the unexpected scene.

End of flash back

***

"Baby Krys over here!" Yoong called.

Yoong's admirers was already used with Yoong calling Krystal, babykrys, though they still felt jealous about it since it means Krystal was special for Yoong. He was also calling his sister Baby Seohyun so they were thinking that Yoong only adores Krystal as a little sister.

Krystal walks towards where Yoong was, but five tall guys were suddenly blocking her way. They are wearing blue basketball jerseys. One of them was the ace player named Radson Smith. He was also one of the famous guys around the campus but not as famous as someone named Yoong Choi.

Yoong had once joined the basketball try-outs and he even had a one on one match with the senior and ace player of the team, Radson.

"Show me what you got boy." Radson  challenged as Yoong was dribbling the ball. Yoong hesitated at first but the guy in front of him was getting his nerves.

"You can't win with just the good looks lad. You need skills and you need to work your if you want to show off in my court." He added.

Yoong just ignored it and proceeded to make his move. After 50 minutes, Yoong had scored 5, while Randson wasn't even had a basket even just once. He had a hard time breaking on Yoong's defense. The ball had all ended up being stole by Yoong's fast claws. Even Yoongs offense was no joke. He's fast and too accurate with his shooting skills, just like a pro. He had under estimated Yoong since it says in his background info that he had never joined any sports club. He was totally pissed.

Yoong didn't continue to join the team or any sports club as usual. He only tried it thinking it would somehow make him enjoy it. But after meeting that Radson, his interest momentarily jumped at the garbage bag. If only he could throw Radson's face and his rotten attitude, he would've done it right in the spot. But he was raised by his parents with proper attitude.

"Krystal, why don't you join us in our table. A beautiful lady like you is more suited to be around us" Radson said.

Yoong could clearly hear it since Radson purposely said it loud for Yoong to hear it.

Lately, random guys was trying to get close to his Krystal and it totally pissing him off.

Last week, a weird guy with glasses was trying to give Krystal a bouquet of flowers good thing he was just nearby and got the flowers instead, saying Krystal was alergic to that kind of flower.

The other day, it was in the music room and he saw some guys staring at Krystal and asking if she's free on weekend and if she would like to join them watch a musical. before he could smash those guys head, his twin sister Seohyun spoke up, "Krystal and I would be going to watch a musical too, and we already bought a ticket. Sorry but Krystal wouldn’t be able to join you. I hope you would enjoy it without Krystal." Seohyun said. Why is she apologising? Anyway good work little sis.

And last time he went to visit Krystal at the drama club. A guy who seemed to be reading a script suddenly said.

"Krystal would be more fitted at this role."

"Dude, if only I knew, you only want to taste Krystal's lips. You're just going to take advantage of the kissing scene." the other guy said.

"Who wouldn't want to taste that perfect lips." The guy holding a manuscript said.

"A beauty, and perfectly hot body too dude." the other commented.

Yoong was fully aware how amazing his wife is. She's smart, athletic, talented...she's good at everything she does. And in addition to that, she owns a pretty face and a perfect body that most guys are gawking. But listening at other guys talking about it… is making his blood boil to 100 degree celsius.

Today, he's really pissed off.

He got up in his sit and went to were Krystal was. He easily passed through the 5 varsity players and shielded Krystal.

"Back off, Smith! Leave her alone." Yoong glared.

"Oh the mighty Yoong." Radson said sarcastically.

"Why don't you back off first. You are covering a beautiful scene in front of my eyes. Don't act like you own her." Radson continued.

"Don't be selfish Choi. Share her to us too." He added.

Yah! Does he think I'm just a food to be shared with? Though, even If I’d literally turn into a food, Yoong won't ever dare to share it with some stupid guys like you, Krystal thought.

Yoong was silent, he's trying to calm himself and focus. Just one more word and he's afraid that he would totally explode and would surely ended up braking the rotten guys face.

Krystal was holding Yoongs arms firmly. She could feel Yoong teasing up and she's worried that Yoong might got in a serious trouble.

"What? You know how many guys wants to hit on Krystal right? But you're the only one who she wants to gets close to. I wonder why? Are you threatening her or...?"

WHACK!

Radson's spiteful speech was cut with loud thud.


 

Woah! I finallly manage to post chapter 2. My writing skills isn't so good but I hope you guys... will enjoy reading this chapter.

Anyways, Thank you for your comments especially @allayjadhule, also @cerlin & @4everLoVeSNSD.

Thank you guys!