Why?

I Think This Is Love (But It's Really Just the Alcohol Talking)

Himchan took off his shoes and set them near his door against the wall. He threw his keys into a bowl and looked at the clock. Two am. He had better. He closed the door and walked into his kitchen and see if he can make himself something simple to eat. Like leftovers.

He found nothing.

He sighed and closed the fridge. He looked in his freezer and saw a microwavable pizza. That can do. He stuck the pizza inside the microwave, turned it on, and waited.

After a few minutes of heating it up and eating it, he decided to go to bed. He has a long day waiting for him.

By 3:10, he got himself comfortable in his bed and pulled the covers over his body. He closed his eyes and began to sleep.

By 3:14, Himchan's eyes shot open when he hears someone yodeling. Again. Why?

Himchan got up from his bed and rubbed his eyes. Why does he have to deal with this? He's a good person. He shouldn't even be in this situation. Why is his neighbor yodeling?

He banged on his door to shut him up, but it seemed that his neighbor either ignored him or didn't hear him. Himchan let out a loud groan and decided to storm over there and demand that they shut up or pick a different time to start yodeling.

Himchan stomped over towards his neighbor and banged on his door. He waited a couple of minutes before a man a few inches shorter than himself answered the door.

Well, . He's hot.

"Was that you?" Himchan demanded, rubbing his eye awake.

"What was?" the man asked him.

"Yodeling. It's almost 3:20 in the morning. Why are you yodeling? It's been two months," Himchan explained, feeling his anger boiling in his veins, but decided to try a nicer approach.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Was I too loud?" the man asked.

"Just a bit!" Himchan snapped.

"I'm sorry. It helps me sleep sometimes."

"Why don't you try yodeling at a decent hour then?" Himchan asked him.

"I tried, but I usually get complaints. I do it later because it's less people complaining, since they're all fast asleep," the man explained.

"Well, I'm up, so please stop yodeling," he requested.

The man was silent. Himchan stared at him.

"You're cute," the man admitted.

"Thanks, but that's not the point," Himchan told him.

"Go out with me. I can show you why I yodel all the time," the man stated.

"Listen, yodel man, I don't even know your name, so obviously I'm declining. Now if you'll excuse me, I need some decent sleep," Himchan said, walking back towards his room.

"My name's Daehyun. If you go out with me, I'll stop my yodeling at 3:14 in the morning," the man – Daehyun – told him.

Himchan realized what just happened.

"You planned this, didn't you, you little ," Himchan growled.

"Sure."

Himchan rolled his eyes and stood by his door.

"My name's Himchan. Pick me up at five. And don't be late," Himchan told him.

He went into his apartment and shut the door behind him.