It's A Snake!

I Think This Is Love (But It's Really Just the Alcohol Talking)

Youngjae woke up that morning to something slithering up his leg. He felt himself shiver and cracked his eyes open. It was blurry, so he had to focus on what he's staring at.

Right in front of him was a snake, who thought it was appropriate to stick his tongue out.

Where the did he come from?

Youngjae let out a blood curdling scream and scrambled out of bed, landing hard on the wood floor. He grabbed whatever was near him and saw it was an iron.

Close enough to a weapon.

"Where did you come from?" Youngjae questioned as he slowly got up and slowly moved towards his door.

The snake said nothing. Instead, it coiled itself in a ball and fell asleep on his bed. He heard someone knocking on his door and Youngjae went over to answer, with the iron still in hand.

"I have an iron!" Youngjae shouted.

The person continued knocking on his door. Youngjae walked over and opened it. It was his neighbor upstairs. He was a tall kid that sometimes dyed his hair when it suited him.

"I heard you scream. Are you okay?" the male asked.

"I'm fine. Kind of. I found a snake in my bed," Youngjae answered. Then something hit him. "Don't you have a pet snake?" Youngjae asked, pointing the iron to him.

The male gave him a sheepish smile and shrug.

"She may have escaped and snuck into your bed," the male confessed.

"Yes, but why my bed? I like my bed snake free, thanks," Youngjae complained.

"I can get her right now. She's very friendly to people, you know," the male explained, walking into the apartment to collect his snake.

"That's nice, but I still don't want it in my bed," Youngjae said, closing the door and setting his iron on his coffee table.

The male came out of Youngjae's room with the snake on his hand. Youngjae backed away and watched him leave.

"I can make it up to you. I can take you out to lunch with me," the male said.

Youngjae stared at the snake in his hand.

"She won't be there, right?" Youngjae asked.

The male was confused, until he looked down at his hand and realized what he meant.

"No, I promise she won't. She'll most likely be in her cage anyway. So, I'll pick you up around eleven?" he asked.

Youngjae thought about it. The male is pretty cute.

"My name is Youngjae, by the way," he introduced.

"Junhong. It's nice to meet you," Junhong said.

He finally left Youngjae's apartment, with the snake still in hand. Youngjae looked at the clock and saw that it was eight in the morning.

Well, time to go back to sleep for two more hours.