Black and White

I Think This Is Love (But It's Really Just the Alcohol Talking)

"You want me to do what?" Jongup asked him.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and rubbed his tired eyes with his fingers.

"I'm asking you to please be a model for my photography final. It's my last project and I barely started on it. I have this whole thing planned out, too," Youngjae told him, waving his arms wildly.

Jongup is close to get up and walk out, pretending he doesn't know this person at all. However, he knows that if he does that, Youngjae would probably tackle him to the floor.

"Why don't you ask Himchan or Junhong to do it?" Jongup asked him.

"I did but they said that they had plans. Apparently it's their one year anniversary of dating, so they're out. Please? I'll give you fifty bucks," Youngjae told him.

Jongup thought about it. One on hand, he could be in a project for his friend and get paid. On another hand, he'll be forced to do something weird.

"Meh, why not. I got nothing better to do," Jongup answered.

Youngjae let out a loud whoop, which got everybody around the café looking at them.

Jongup needs new friends.

-----

"I already did one project with you. Why do I have to do it again?" Yongguk asked him.

"Come on, please? I was your model for your weird art thing. Do this one for me. You owe me," Youngjae told him.

Yongguk sighed and rubbed his temples. The 'weird art thing' Youngjae was talking about was clear in his mind. He needed a model for his art final and Youngjae was the only one available (and the person he envisioned his art piece) with the promise of owing him one in the future.

He didn't think he would use it so fast.

"Alright, fine. We're even," Yongguk told him.

Yongguk felt Youngjae hugging the life out of him. He let out a manly squeak, and soon Youngjae let go.

"Alright, meet me at the photography studio tomorrow. If we follow schedule, I'll be done two days early," Youngjae told him, handing him a piece of paper of the address and time on it.

"This better be worth it, Jae. I'm missing an art gallery for this," he said.

Youngjae said nothing and walked away from him. He hopes it's nothing weird.

-----

Jongup walked into the photography studio and was amazed by how everything was set up. It was mostly white curtains and a couple of black paint splatter. A couple of couches and a bed.

He's questioning the bed.

"You're here! And early, too. Yongguk hasn't arrived yet, so you need to get dressed-" Youngjae explained.

"Who?" Jongup asked.

"Oh, he'll be your partner for my project. I'm doing different scenes to show the beauty of love and uality," Youngjae explained. "Since you're here early, I can quickly do your shots and wait on Yongguk."

Okay, this got weird. Youngjae led Jongup towards one of the dressing rooms and pushed the younger inside.

"I'll be right back! I need to fix one of the sets," Youngjae called out.

Jongup smiled and shook his head. How he became friends with him is beyond him. He looked at the costume he was supposed to wear and… wow.

It was black, and briefs, and that was pretty much it. He inspected his 'outfit' and began to take off his clothes. If he's going to be wearing only boxer briefs, he may as well wear his own.

"You done?" Youngjae asked.

Jongup grabbed a robe and put it on. He opened the door and saw Youngjae holding a camera that was around his neck.

"Perfect! Now come on. Yongguk said he's going to be late, so we can do your shots early," Youngjae told him.

Before Jongup can ask who this Yongguk person was, he was led towards the first set with a metal chair. Jongup took off his robe and felt the gush of wind creeping up and shivered.

"This pose will be simple. Just sit there and do nothing," Youngjae ordered.

Jongup can do that.

He sat down on the cool chair and got into position, with his legs spread apart, his arm hanging off the back of the chair and looked where Youngjae told him to look. After a couple of snaps, someone new came onto the set.

"Oh, you got someone," the person said.

"I need another for the project. Go into the dressing room and get dressed," Youngjae ordered.

The man raised an eyebrow, but did as he was told. Youngjae told Jongup to get up and to stand in front of the black and white splattered set.

"I didn't agree to this!" the man shouted.

Jongup turned his head and saw the man walking out in only his boxer briefs and… wow.

"I had to pick a theme and it was either this or animals. Now get your over here!" Youngjae said.

The man rolled his eyes and walked towards the set, wrapping his arms to protect his chest.

"Oh, Yongguk, Jongup. Jongup, Yongguk. Now time to get into position," Youngjae told them.

After a couple of minutes of Youngjae taking pictures (with their posture being Yongguk holding Jongup in awkward, yet ual positions), the two were told to move to the bed.

"I feel awkward," Jongup confessed.

Youngjae ignored him and explained how they were going to be situated on the bed.

"We're supposed to look like we're having ?" Yongguk asked him.

"No! It's the aftermath of . Cuddling! Intimate moments! Just pretend you two love each other," Youngjae explained, getting on a ladder.

Jongup laid down on the bed next to Yongguk. He placed his body where his back would meet with the older's chest. Yongguk threw the covers over the younger's body and wrapped his arms around his chest. Jongup clutched on to him and closed his eyes. He heard Youngjae snapping pictures and moving up and down the ladder.

"Okay, one more pose. Yongguk, get on top of Jongup," Youngjae ordered, getting down the ladder.

"Are you sure this is the last one?" Yongguk asked him as the two untangled themselves.

"Of course! Plus it's getting close to dinner time. If I hurry this up, I can be able to get a two for one deal with Daehyun at Taco Bell," Youngjae told him.

Yongguk rolled over and got on top of Jongup, with his hands on the side of Jongup's body. Jongup looked up at him and hesitantly placed his hands on Yongguk's arms.

"Perfect," Youngjae said, already snapping pictures of the two.

"After this, do you want to get something to eat? I have a coupon for McDonalds," Yongguk asked.

Jongup smiled softly at him.

"Sure. I don't see why not," Jongup said.

"And we're done! Okay, you two can go get dressed now," Youngjae announced.

The two got up from the bed and went to go get dressed. After they finished getting dressed, the two made their way to McDonalds.

-----

"I got an A!" Youngjae announced.

Yongguk and Jongup looked up from their lunch and stared at him. Two months have passed and the two got a lot closer than they anticipated.

"Okay," Jongup said.

Youngjae set the portfolio down and showed the two their pictures. It was a whole lot intimate than they realized.

"Why is it in black and white?" Yongguk asked him.

"It was one of the assignment. My professor was so thrilled and happy to see it that she suggests that I use you two again for my next project," Youngjae told them.

"No."