saengil huta-hamnida

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN!!!!1111!!!

“My name’s Byun Baekhyun. You are Park Chanyeol. And I’m going to live with you.”

“What?” Chanyeol straightened in shock, forgetting to cover his mouth anymore. “What?”

“I said I’m going to live with you.” The boy, Byun Baekhyun, smiled again and Chanyeol thought

“Jisoo, shut your trap. Stop reading that fic aloud. I’m doing something.” Hyunjae, Jisoo’s best worst friend reprimands her and Jisoo rolls her eyes. “No, you shut up. I’m reading the bestestest and the most awesomest fanfiction in the face of fanfictions.”

“What the hell,” Hyunjae can’t do anything about it, anyway.

“Tomorrow is my yobe—,”

“TF is ‘yobe’?”

“Yobe. Alien word for UB. Ultimate bias.” Jisoo smiles and bats her eyelashes and Hyunjae almost pukes.

“And?”

“I’m cool and my mind is so creative. Also, it’s close to yoda.”

“I’m unfriending you.”

“Okay. The door’s open.”

“……”

“Don’t disturb me. I’m reading the awesomest and the—,”

“Fine, fine. What are you planning for B’s birthday?” Hyunjae asks seriously because every year, her best friend does something embarrassing and leaves her not wanting to face anyone anymore. Like when Jisoo took a selca with a Baekhyun standee last year and she seemed to be proud of it. She calls for Hyunjae who’s hiding far from her and asked to take a whole body picture of them. Jisoo hugged the standee and the security guards who were just watching her got her and told her to not come back and that she was banned. Hyunjae could only sigh.

“Well, I’m planning on watching the skies overnight.” Jisoo says with a sigh. It’s a happy sigh, and Hyunjae a brow. “Why?”

“I’ll wait for a falling star and wish for Baekhyun’s health. I want him to be always fine.”

 

Hyunjae’s expression softens. She’s about to change her preference over Jisoo when—

“And since there’s a falling star, I’ll also wish for a day for me to be with EXO. Just one day. Like, I’m invisible and they’re doing what they want and all that s. With that, I can see how big Chanyeol is and how Baekhyun is good in riding. Right.” Jisoo nods her head, as if agreeing her thoughts and Hyunjae stops herself from strangling her best friend.

“You didn’t just.”

“I did.”

 

Hyunjae feels sorry for her best friend’s mental health. She should be the one doing the waiting and wishing for Jisoo’s health.

 

**

 

Jisoo’s crazy story starts when she found herself searching for this boy band EXO. She saw this member Kris and he got her interest. Then there’s the confusion of this EXO K and EXO M. She watched their MVs and a boy with simple face and a nice voice got her attention. She scoffs at this Baekhyun guy because he’s not as handsome as Kris. But as days passed by with her searching for informations, she found herself falling to Baekhyun. Then there’s their songs. When she heard the song Angel, she immediately fell for the member who sang that first line. Jisoo remembered herself talking to a mirror, “Whoever sang this line, I will marry you,” and, ching ching, surprise! It was Baekhyun. She can’t deny her feelings anymore. So there’s the accepting and the goodbye to Kris. “Don’t worry Kris, you’re my number 2.”

 

She joined a text clan and that’s how she met Hyunjae.

 

She’s a crazy fan but she just loves Byun Baekhyun so much. She's crazy, talkative and annoying but she has a soft heart. “Oh wow you have a heart. A black heart.” Hyunjae says one time but Jisoo just smiles.

And here she is, celebrating Baekhyun’s third birthday with her. “You sound like Baekhyun’s mom.” Hyunjae comments, “He’s my baby so that thought counts.”

 

And now, Hyunjae is inside the crazy woman’s house, the latter brainwracking for what she should do for her yobe’s birthday.

“I wish I have a fairy grandmother who can make my wishes come true.” Says Jisoo with a sigh after she put down her phone. “I’ll read Then Came You later.” She adds and sits beside her best friend.

“Grandmother? It’s godmother, genius.”

“I don’t want a godmother. I want it to be my grandmother. I mean, it’s cool right? An old woman holding a wand and flying with wings.”

“Oh my god. I don’t know what I’m going to do to you.” Hyunjae stands up then and stretches her weak limbs. It’s a weekday and it’s May 5th, meaning, tomorrow’s the day. Jisoo celebrates Baekhyun’s birthday and ignores her own birthday. “I don’t want to get older.” She whines one time. “Don’t whine again it’s ew.”

 

“But really, Jae, I just want him to be always fine.”

 

Hyunjae prepares her ears from her rants in 3,2—

“I love him so much I mean, if he’s sick then I’m getting sick for worrying, too. If he’s tired, I feel like my limbs are getting tired as well, if his smiles are not genuine, god, I prefer if he’s just going to frown that to smile a fake a smile.”

Hyunjae wants to coo at her. She’s 17 yet she’s a kid.

“You know, what you need to do is to write an appreciation letter for Baekhyun’s parents. For raising such wonderful person.” She pats Jisoo’s head and smiles. “Right. And for not using while they’re at it.” And smacks her best friend’s head.

“You’re just in love. Awwww.” Hyunjae coos and Jisoo pukes. “Ew. Don’t ever awwww me again.”

“And says the one who’s in love with Kai, too.” Jisoo adds and runs for her life.

 

**

 

Hyunjae bids her goodbye later on and Jisoo sighs.

“Should I bake for him?”

“But I don’t know how to bake…” she talks to herself like that while caressing her non-existent beard. “Baking is easy, I think. Heh. Baek. Baeking.”

 

She grabs her phone and texts her friend.

im going to bake for my baek, she texts and waits for a reply.

OH MY GOD

DON’T

JISOO DO YOU WANT TO DIE

She got a loads of reply and shrugs.

i think baeking is easy

DON’T, IM BEGGING YOU

ugh fine T_____T im a failure

NO YOU’RE NOT. As long you believe that you’re a Baekhyun stan then what’s greater in that? Cheer up! J

She cries and throws her phone somewhere she knows she’ll regret later.

“Baekhyun-ah, I love you, please forgive me, I’m a failure.”

 

She hears her door being opened and looks at Hyunjae who just entered. “I thought you’re baking. Just checking if you’re still alive.”

Hyunjae scowls when she sees her friend so down. “Hey.” She sits with her and hugs her, Jisoo nuzzles her face in Hyunjae’s neck.

“Jae-ah, I’m awesome right?”

“Of course you are. You love Baekhyun with all of you and that’s the best thing. You’re a great Baekhyun stan.”

“I really wish I can greet him in person. Make him feel so loved. I want him to go out bare faced more. He’s not confident with his face. He’s beautiful, Jae.”

“I know. You know, I can be your fairy godmother.” Hyunjae tries to cheer her up and she smiles. “I said I want a fairy grandmother. Anyway, you’re old enough to be my grandmother.” She hides the smile on her face but Hyunjae knows better. “Wow, excuse me, I’m 16 and you’re 17. If you forget that you’re older than me honey.”

“Whatever.” She says and looks up, a thankful smile on her face.

 

 

**

 

That night, she sleeps and waits for May 6 to come.

“I wish I’ll have a fairy grandmother.” She sighs. “I just want to greet my baby in person and tell him how much I love him. Tell him how beautiful he is for me. And how perfect he is.” She hugs her pillow with Baekhyun’s face on it and sighs. “How I wish.” Then she drifted off to sleep.

 

**

 

“Jisoo yah, Sung Jisoo,” Someone coos and Jisoo doesn’t recognize her voice. And when she sleepily opens her one eye, she doesn’t recognize her face, either. She yawns and winces when she realized that the old woman who woke her deep slumber covers her nose.

 

“Naaaw, cover your mouth when you yawn, honey. Your breath kills.” The old woman says and Jisoo gapes in shock before realizing that she didn’t know who’s this woman so she screams.

The old woman shrieks and shushes her aggressively. “Ssssshhh!”

“W-who are you?!” Jisoo covers herself with her pillow though it’s irrelevant because she’s not .

“I’m your fairy grandmother!”

“What?” She drops her pillow and her jaw. “Whaaaaat?”

“You wished for a fairy grandmother, right?”

Jisoo grabs her phone and calls her friend.

“WHAT THE HELL WHAT DO YOU NEED IT’S 2 IN THE MORNING,”

“JAE, THERE’S A—,” She didn’t get to finish her complains because the fairy grandmother flies like a ing butterfly and she gapes, she drops her phone in the process and Hyunjae goes back to sleep, she’s too sleepy to care.

“Oh my god,” she breathlessly says and faints.

 

 

**

 

“Before you scream again, brush your teeth.”

It’s already morning and the old woman she thought she saw in her dreams hands her her toothbrush and a cup of water. She accepts it and pads her way to the bathroom. She brushes her teeth and in her sleep induced state, didn’t mind why there’s an old woman in her house until she’s finished and gapes again.

“DON’T. SCREAM.” The old lady warns and she glares at her. “How can you expect me to shut up when there’s an old stranger in my house?” She huffs and walks to the side of her bed, glaring at the old woman. Jisoo knows it’s a disrespectful thing to do but her mind is still foggy.

“I said I’m your fairy grandmother, I even flew to show you that it’s real but you fainted.” The fairy grandmother rolls her eyes and Jisoo fights the urge to do the same.

“Okay, fine, so what are you doing here?”

“I’m here to make your wish come true.” Then she smiles. It’s a motherly smile and Jisoo’s in awe.

“Wish? Isn’t it supposed to be wishes?”

“I’ll only grant one wish. Be careful of what you want to wish. You can’t tell anyone about me or about this; this is for just the two of us.”

Jisoo snorts. Fine. If that’ll make her leave then so be it.

“Fine. I want to be with EXO for one day. Today. So I can greet my yobe a happy birthday and watch them and .”

The moment those words leave her lips, she felt dizzy and she faints.

 

**

Jisoo wakes up to an unfamiliar place. Like, really unfamiliar. It’s not her bedroom nor Hyunjae’s. Is she dreaming?

“Aaaaaah, Yeol, don’t please!” She hears someone whine and it’s a familiar voice. Like, really familiar.

“I already posted it Baek! I love you.”

Jisoo whips her head in time to see Chanyeol leaning in to kiss Baekhyun. Her eyes widen in realization. ING MOTHERER ING I’M IN EXO’S DORM HOLY

 

Baekhyun returns the kiss; he pulls Chanyeol closer and Chanyeol smiles in the kiss. “God, I’m so in love with you. Happy 24th.” Chanyeol nuzzles his nose with Baekhyun’s.

“But you said I love you in public!” Baekhyun whines and stands up, he then sits on Chanyeol’s lap. After so, he plants butterfly kisses all over Chanyeol’s face.

“Why? You said aieruyo to me in public, Baek. I was so flustered to reply.”

 

Jisoo’s frozen; she can’t move a limb or anything. Her drool is pooling in yet she didn’t do anything.

 

Oh my god

 

“Hyuuuuung, Chanyeol hyung bullied me. He won’t let us greet you.” Jongin whines and Baekhyun smiles. He stands from Chanyeol’s lap and pats Jongin’s head. “It’s fine, Nini, I know you want to greet me first.” Baekhyun says and kisses Jongin’s forehead.

“YAH,” Chanyeol says and Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Someone’s jealous.”

“I’ll give you your birthday present. Come here.” Chanyeol winks and does an imaginary circling of a rope and throws it in Baekhyun’s direction. Baekhyun sputtered a laugh more so when Chanyeol pushes the said rope towards him but Baekhyun did nothing and let the giant do as he pleased.


“Hey!” Chanyeol puffs out his cheeks and glares at everyone. Chanyeol’s eye direction is in Jisoo’s but Jisoo’s shock that Chanyeol didn’t see him.

 

She thinks her lungs need a checkup because it doesn’t function.

 

Baekhyun then strides his way to his giant and pecks his lips. “Let’s go to my room.” Baekhyun says and Jisoo’s eyes widen. She follows them silently until they reached the said room and Baekhyun closes the door behind him.

Baekhyun then circles his arms around Chanyeol’s nape but they did nothing; they just stared at each other with a smile on their faces. “I love you.” Chanyeol breathes and Baekhyun’s smile widens. “I love you more.” “No, Baek, I love you more.” Then Chanyeol finalizes it with a kiss so deep Jisoo’s knees is weak. Jisoo falls in a dirty rug but she paid no heed, her feels is just djsidjsijdiujdisujdashda she can’t function properly. God, if I’m dying after this I’m fine.

The kiss is filled with so much passion Jisoo tears up.

Chanyeol cups Baekhyun’s face like it’s the most precious thing for him and deepens the kiss, the kiss stayed innocent until Chanyeol probes Baekhyun’s lips open with his tongue the kiss turns into a heated yet still passionate one.

Chanyeol’s hand didn’t go idle as it explores Baekhyun’s body, his hand knows where to go and what to touch; what to make Baekhyun squirm and moan silently. Chanyeol then breaks the kiss to breathe and takes off Baekhyun’s shirt. Oh my god they’re going to do the do my life. Jisoo needs to call Hyunjae but she can’t tear her eyes off from them, afraid that she’ll miss something. What if I just take a video of this. She taps her pockets to find her phone but glooms in thought that she has no pockets and she didn’t have her phone with her. my ing life.

 

Chanyeol removes his own clothing material as well and Jisoo chokes on nothing. She remembers her facebook status, I WANT TO SEE PARK CHANYEOL’S BODY I’LL GIVE HIM MY FIRST BORN and she chokes again.

Chanyeol’s hands roam on Baekhyun’s backside and s the round flesh that leaves him wanting more. Baekhyun’s hands roam as well, on Chanyeol’s broad shoulders, on his back, everywhere where his hands can reach. They stopped kissing just so they can lie on the bed. “You’re beautiful,” Chanyeol says and Baekhyun chokes on tears. “What did I do in my past life to deserve such person?”

“Maybe you were a princess and I’m a prince,” Chanyeol comments while dropping kisses on Baekhyun’s jaw.

“Or maybe I was Rapunzel and you were my prince.” Baekhyun laughs at his joke and moans right after Chanyeol love bite on his neck.

“Or maybe you were Sleeping Beauty?” Chanyeol’s laugh is husky and Jisoo shivers. God, I’m having a girl .

 

It’s when their wearing nothing Jisoo marvels at Chanyeol’s body. OH MY GOD. CONFIRMED. CHANYEOL’S ING BIG. Then followed with a thought, I need call Hyunjae or take a picture of it. This is a masterpiece.

Jisoo contemplates on Chanyeol’s size, high eight or nine? he’s meaty. Oh my god I think I won’t be able to put that in my mouth that won’t fit. Or inside me. Ew.

But it fitted on Baekhyun so Jisoo’s again lost for what to say.

 

Confirmed. Baekhyun is the best in riding and Chanyeol is big. I need to call Hyunjae.

 

**

 

It’s afternoon when the fairy grandmother appears again.

“Honey, you need to greet Baekhyun. That’s a part of your wishlist.”

“But how? They can’t see me.” Jisoo ponders for a moment. Yeah, how?

“Baekhyun didn’t need to see you. You need to make him feel it.”

Jisoo blushes at the implication.

“You’re not good with words, right?” Jisoo nods. “Then make him feel it.”

 

Jisoo didn’t know how to but she wants for Baekhyun to feel it.

 

 

**

Baekhyun’s feeling human again after his hot shower. With Chanyeol.

They made love plenty of times he lost count after seven.

He blushed.

 

He stares at his reflection in the mirror. This is what Chanyeol thinks is beautiful? He thought to himself.

He scowls at his face and scoffs. He needs his armor, his make up for him to look handsome. “At least my make up makes me feel beautiful,”

He’s about to apply his eyeliner when he sees a girl on his mirror, he drops his eyeliner and screams.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1111!!!!11!!” Jisoo panics, oh my god he saw me drooling at his bare face oh my god,

“Wait! Let me explain!” Baekhyun’s holding a lamp and about to throw it to the girl’s face. “WHO ARE YOU?!” He shrieks and Jisoo holds out a hand. “I’m your loyal fan!” She managed to gape out and Baekhyun glares at her. “Are you a sasaeng fan,” it’s not a question and Jisoo gulps. “I-I’m not. B, I just want to greet you..”

Baekhyun’s feature softens at the girl. She’s small, she’s not even five feet, Baekhyun thinks, and her skin isn’t fair, either. She looked harmless. But still.

“Okay,” Baekhyun says and the girl’s face lights up. “Really?! You’ll let me greet you?!” Jisoo shrieks and didn’t hide her smile. Baekhyun smiles as well, the girl’s smile is contagious.

“Uhh, B, happy birthday.” Baekhyun’s eyes widen at the other’s tone. “What’s your name?” He asks and the girl shakes her head. “You didn’t need to know my name. But I’m your fan. Loyal fan. You’re my one and only ultimate bias for two years straight.”

Baekhyun’s smile widens.

“I’m not your number one fan since I’m not rich and such,” she continues. He thinks she’s close to crying.

“But I love you.”

Baekhyun has received I love yous in 4839839 different languages but the way the girl says it is sincere. His heart sinks.

“I love you so much I—I, Oh my god. I didn’t know it will be this hard,” she mumbles it and Baekhyun had a hard time hearing it.

She takes a deep breath.

“I love you and this is your third birthday with me but you mean a lot to me. I know you’ll forget me sooner, maybe later after this but I don’t care. But I want you to know this,” She chokes on nothingness as she feels the air being constricted coming in for her lungs.

“You’re beautiful. You’re the most beautiful. Byun, you’re more beautiful when you’re bare faced.” Baekhyun gapes in realization that indeed, he’s not wearing make up.

“You’re precious and… I’m not good with words. How to do this,” she’s more like talking to herself, Baekhyun notes.

“But yeah, I think I love you is the only thing that I can tell you without me having second thoughts. I think that’s all. Baekhyun, happy birthday, you’re beautiful, I love you and whatever happens, I’ll always love you. Even when I’m far far away from you, you didn’t know me and everything, I’ll still be here for you. I just… I love you, okay? Especially when you’re with Chanyeol,”

Baekhyun blushes. Wait. “Oh my god, did you—,”

“NO!!!!!! I DIDN’T SEE IT I DON’T KNOW THAT YOU MADE LOVE LAST NIGHT AND— Oh god.” Jisoo shrinks and Baekhyun blushes harder. “Please don’t tell anyone,” Jisoo nods and smiles. Baekhyun lets out a breath he didn’t know he’s holding and smiles as well. “I think that’s it…. Bye Byun!!”

 

And then she’s gone.

 

**

 

Hyunjae loves Jisoo. But after all the prompts and all the fail stories and all the weirdness that she has, this one takes the crown.

She describes how handsome Jongin is, how tall and handsome Chanyeol is, how beautiful Baekhyun is, how big is Chanyeol, that Baekhyun’s is fluffy and Jisoo tells her how she confessed to Baekhyun and then she cried.

Hyunjae shakes her head.

“I know you’re sleep deprived because of Chanyeol’s greeting but Jisoo, stop, okay? I’m worried about your health.”

Hyunjae frowns and Jisoo cries harder.

Next year, she notes, I’ll bring my phone with me.

 

-----

 

A/N

OMG OMG 3K WORDS THIS MY FIRST TIME LOL SO YEAH THIS IS WEIRD AND IDK HUHUHU IM GUNNA CRY LOL AND HELLO TO MY BEST FRIEND *u*

OKAY IM SO DONE BYE

IM STILL NOT OVER CHANYEOL'S IG UPDATE OKAY HUHUHU

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY BYUN BOY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

 

-winnie

GUYS COMMENT NAMAN KAYO LOL (comments are welcomed yey)

follow me on twitter and let's be crazy there @chanbaekghei