The Drama/ Take Me to Jeju

Just Date Me Already

“Jeju? We’re going to Jeju?” he asks.
“Yeah. Have you been?” I ask him.
“No.” I close the suitcase.
“Right, of course you haven’t.”
“So the first scene in the drama is in Jeju?”
“No, because they’re experiencing nice weather there right now we’re going before it gets bad. We’re actually filming the middle like episode 10-12 or so.”
“That’s just weird,” Jackson comments. I place a cap on his head.
“Think of it this way. Me and you get to go on our first trip together,” I tell him.
“That’s a little too positive even for you.”
“I know,” I tell him. “I just always wanted to go.”
“So you’ve never been.”
“Once and that was a long time ago.”
“Any past lovers I should know about?”
“Nope. Just be good, okay?”
“Sure.” I smirk at that. He leaves the room then comes back. “Um and why are you packing my bags for me?” he asks. I pick up a shirt and fold it.
“Because you’re hopeless without me,” I tell him.
“You’re right.” He disappears again. Him not being in the room completely drains me out. I suddenly don’t want to fold his clothes or pack his bags. I turn to the door.
“Ja-.” I stop as he comes back into the room. He’s holding a pack of boxers- a gift from a fan who knows his size. Weird.
“Would we need these?” he asks.
“Yeah,” I tell him. “How many of gifts did you take?” I aks. A few days ago I brought Jackson to the office so he can pick whatever gifts he wanted. He sits in the bed directly in front of me.
“All of them. A truck’s going to come tomorrow and deliver them all,” he says.
“You’re taking all of them?” I ask. He shrugs.
“Sure fans put their love, time, and money into them. I’d love to accept them all.”
“Well aren’t you cute. If only you were this nice when we first met.”
“I was nice! In the beginning. Selling your soul off for ten years isn’t fun Mark.” I wrap my arms around his neck.
“Tell me, what exactly does Mino get out of all of this?” I ask.
“What do you mean?” he asks. He automatically leans closer to me.
“He took you from China and brought you here. He forced you to do this, signed the contracts, and make sure to stick around for a while,” I tell him. I push Jackson back on the bed and crawl over him “What gives? What in the world could he be getting out of this?” I ask. Jackson looks like he doesn’t want to answer. He has something he rather do. But he sees the look in my eyes and knows I need an answer.
“He gets me.”

Jackson


Kissing Mark should be a hobby. A thing I do a few times every day instead of just when he feels like it. I can imagine journalists asking me what my hobbies are and I’d proudly say kissing Mark Tuan. 
I decide to go on the risky side today and touch Mark’s . In my defense he basically threw himself on top of me. The moment my hands tentatively touch his he takes a sharp breathe. His lips hover over mine and his eyes widen.
“Jackson,” he says in a very husky voice. He looks as if he’s going to cox me. He rocks his body up and then down. “Touch my again and I’ll make you regret it,” he says. I give him a nervous smile.
“I didn’t know you had a donkey,” I tell him. He sits up and looks down at me.
“What will I do with you?” he asks fixing his hair.
“Whatever you want,” I tell him. He scoffs and then pulls me up.
“You have a new teddy bear,” he says looking beyond me.
“A gift from a fan,” I remind him. 
“Ah.” He  pulls me in close and hugs me.
“Mark, are you okay?” I ask him.
“Just stay still for a second,” he says. I’m willing to stay still forever.

Mark

“Just stay still,” I tell him. I hold him tighter I can feel his back flex as he hugs me back. I take him in all of him. Jackson, I love you I think to myself. So much. But I’m scared. So scared for the future. I just know something at Jeju Island will happen and that might change things. It could be temporary or permanent. It could be anything. And I just want to take this moment. A moment when he’s at his cutest. When he’s alone. When he’s somewhat mine and hold onto it like how I’m holding him right now. I release him and remove the stray hairs from his face.
“Are you sure you don’t like me?” he asks.
“No, I’m sure,” I tell him. “I need to go home and pack my things.” I start to peel myself away from him. When I stand up I stumble a bit.
“Don’t pack too many suits,” he tells me. I smile at him.
“You are so cute,” I tell him in a sarcastic tone. Without wanting to. I really mean it. My entire body protests against me as I leave his house.

~A Week Later~

Mark

“There it is,” I tell him. I point out the window and Jackson looks over. Outside is none other than Jeju island. Jackson takes my hand and smiles.
“Let the fun begin,” he says.
Jeju is way prettier than I remember. I take a very deep breath as I look around. I can’t believe there’s a place in the world that’s so beautiful.
“We should live here,” I tell Jackson.
“If I can get out of acting sure,” he says putting up his thumb.
“Idiot.”
“So are we free today?”
“You have a cast meeting and then a meet and greet with fans. The most it will take is five hours. And then you’re free.” He nods and looks as if he’s taking the whole place in.

Turns out only casts are allowed at casts meetings. And since I prefer not to be there to watch as over a dozen girls scream Jackson’s name like they’re pregnant I decide that Jackson and I will meet up until after he’s done with everything. The plan is he’ll come over and we’ll tour Jeju with whatever time we have. I wait hours.  A lot more than I should. Something with wrong. It feels like it. I grab my phone and my keys and decide to head out. It’s already dark out and the air starts to feel chilly. Before I take another step I get a phone call. From Jackson.
“Where are you?” I ask him.
“Do you have a swimsuit?” he asks.
“Uh no?” I answer.
“Then get one. And meet me at the Boiling Crab.”
“Uh no.”
“How stubborn,” he says.
“Are you there right now? I’m coming over,” I tell him. I start walking there before getting his answer.
“Fine. Suit yourself,” I can hear the smile in his voice. Oh wow a pun. 
I get there and the entire place is empty. Was he lying to me? Before I can leave I’m stopped by a waiter who looks just like Alfred from Batman.
“Excuse me sir but I believe your friend is waiting for you inside,” he says.
“But it’s empty,” I point out. He gives me a look and walks inside. i decide to follow him in. He takes me all the way to the back and then outside. I see a pool that looks absolutely amazing in the light built inside. I want to swim in it so bad. No wonder I needed a swim suit. I look over to my left and I see Jackson. He’s in a suit. Not a swimsuit a formal suit. Like me. I walk over to him.
“I thought you said to wear a swimsuit,” I tell him.
“I thought I told you to get one,” he smirks at me. “Wine?” he asks raising a bottle.
“Make sure I only drink one glass?” I ask.
“Of course,” he answers. I sit down across from him as he pours it for me. I like at the christmas lights that hang over us and Jackson’s smile from across the table.
“You know Jackson if you’re trying to sleep with me-.”
“Oh Mark. Someone’s getting a little too ahead of himself.” I sip my wine.
“Am I?” I ask. He pulls his chair in closer.
“I’m just being nice, okay?”
“Nice huh? I haven’t seen someone be this nice in a long time,” I mutter. The waiter comes over with trays of food. Lobster and steak and a variety of sides. I look at Jackson wondering who’s going to eat all of this.
“We’re taking some to go. I’m just trying to wow you.”
“Wow me but not sleep with me? That’s a bit hard to believe.” The waiter clears his throat before leaving. I suddenly want to apologize for saying that in front of him.
“Geez Tuan! Can’t you at least expect one person ever in your life to be nice to you? With no ulterior motives?”
“I’ve been in show business for years Jackson. Everyone’s always using each other for something to go somewhere.”
“And what would I need from you?” he asks.
“My body?” I suggest. Jackson sits back and shakes his head.
“I like you Mark. Like really like you. And I’ll need a lot more from you than your body to be satisfied.” I spit my drink back in my cup. I’m touched but also worried on what else he can possibly need.
“What’s that?”
“I just need you.”

It was hard clearing the air after that. But Jackson being Jackson after a five minute pause changed the topic to something that I can talk freely about. Video games. He started this game I played ages ago and didn’t understand how to get through it. How I remember? I have no idea but my advice poured out of me like nothing. He made me laugh multiple times and made me happy inside and out. I love him. I love him so much.
“That’s so stupid,” I laugh. “You rented out this entire place for the night?” I ask. Still laughing like no tomorrow at what he said earlier. He stands up and pulls off his jacket.
“I did,” he tells me.
“Why?”
“So we can be alone,” he says. “I figure you’re not too into people. So with little to no people you’d be comfortable.”
“I can stand people,” I tell him.
“Everyone can. But do they like it? Probably not.” He s his shirt and then slips off his pants.
“Uh what are you doing?” I ask. He smiles widely at me and points his head at the pool.
“Might as well use it,” he says. And dives in. It splashes and some of it gets on me. He wades around for a while having fun by himself.
“He’s absolutely ridiculous,” I whisper to myself as I pour another glass.
“Tuan!” he shouts. I look over.
“One glass,” he says. I shrug at him and take a sip from it anyway. “Hey come in,” he says.
“No,” I tell him.
“Come on it feels amazing in here.” His eyes gleam against the pool’s lights and his smile tempts me. I can feel my body wanting to go in. I ache to go in. 
“But I’m wearing a suit,” I tell him. His eyebrows quirk up and he points to his suit on the ground. The first thing I remove is my tie. Then I slowly my shirt.
“Woo!” Jackson cheers. I shake my head at him and continue. Pants off and I take tentative steps in. “Swim?” he asks cheerfully. I nod and we swim side by side back and forth. I get tired of it and dunk his head under. He comes back up and splashes water on me and I splash it right back. Eventually the splashing dies down and our bodies are close. Despite the cool of the water our bodies feel hot. I end up at the edge of the pool my back against it as Jackson keeps me there. I kiss him first. So gently then it turns into this fast pace of movement. Over and over. The taste of his lips making me want more and more. He wraps my legs around his waist as he continues to kiss me. I want more of him so much more. My hands wrap around his neck in in his hair to keep him right there. I want to say it. I want to tell him I love him but I don’t. That stays a secret. I have to keep that to myself. Before I know it I’m breathless but I don’t care I want to enjoy every bit of this moment.

 

Woo just got to Jeju Island and they already had a hot and steamy night. Oh these two. Comments are welcomed and apreciated. Don't forget to leave a comment below.