The Love Triangle/ The Item

Just Date Me Already

I kissed him. I press my lips gently against his. And they are everything I expected. Soft, sweet, and addicting. I exhale over his lips. That felt amazing and it was only a lip to lip touch. I hover over Jackson’s face for a while studying every detail. And then I pick my head up only to see that his eyes are open. I scream.
“How long have you been up?!” I ask him.
“A while,” he says. He pulls my head back down and gives me another kiss. He parts his lips and allows me to explore inside. I’ve never felt this amazing before. I can feel my heart  pound and the blood inside me courses through with a new feeling. Adrenaline I guess.  I want more of him. So much more of him.

I wake up from the sun. It’s rays pour down on me. I look at the source. My bedroom window. Today’s my day off. Having days off are rare but I think that’s what today is. I decide to check my schedule only when I turn around I totally freak out. Jackson’s in my bed. I don’t know how exactly he got in my bed. I just remember kissing him. I’m way too scared of looking under the covers to find out what in the world we just did after the kiss. I don’t need to. Jackson wakes up and screams. Not because I’m here.
“My head!” he groans.
“Uh I’ll make you soup,” I tell him nervously. I really want to get out of bed anyway. I get out of bed and I close my eyes. This is bad very bad. I can feel the wind in areas I shouldn’t. It’s so obvious I’m . Jackson laughs behind me.
“What’s so funny!?” I ask him. I’m slightly pissed.
“Your is flat,” he laughs. I take a deep breath and put my clothes on. I don’t even want to reply to that. “You left a mess on my driveway. You should go clean it up.”
“Aw and he’s all business again,” Jackson mutters. He slips out of bed and puts on his boxers.  I start the soup and Jackson walks outside. In. Nothing. But. His. Boxers. What is he doing? Is he just going to advertise to the whole neighborhood what we did last night? I place my head on the cupboard. Can someone just kill me already? You just had to be cliche Mark Tuan didn’t you? Now you’re miserable. When the soup’s done I place it into a bowl and set it on a table. I peek out the door to where Jackson is. He has my water hoe placed in front of his crotch and pretends to be peeing on my driveway. The spot is clean now he’s just messing around.
“Jackson get your in here,” I tell him. He walks in and I hit his head. He howls in pain. “How could you go outside like that?” I ask him.
“Sorry,” he mutters. “Hangover soup!” he cheers he goes to the table and eats it up.
“Do you have any idea what you did last night?” I ask him. He thinks about it.
“Got drunk and had with you?” he asks.
“You got drunk and cheated on Mino! With me!” I yell at him.
“Now you’re just making it over dramatic,” he says.
“Over dramatic? Over dramatic? You cheated on your boyfriend! The same boyfriend you’ve had for a year.”
“I didn’t even know we were dating until eight weeks ago. This is the same boyfriend who relentlessly sold my soul to you. Think of it this way Mark Tuan. I’m not his. I’m yours.”
I stare at him. What did he just say? I can’t believe this. I can’t believe him. What in the world is going on right now?
“Y-you’re mine?” I sputter. I choke on every word.
“Well aren’t I? I’m pretty sure the contract says something along those lines.”
“You’re not supposed to have with me because of that!”
“And that’s not the reason,” Jackson says.
“T-then what is it?”
“I-.” He turns away from me. “Should I tell you the real reason or the fabricated reason.”
“Real?” I ask nervously.
“I think I like you Mark,” he says. I’m shocked by his words too shocked. My heart pounds and everything inside me seems to be so alive. I like him too.
“Uh we’re going with the fabricated reason,” I tell him dismissing this. There’s no way me and him can become a thing. He’s a gold medalist and an amazing actor while I’m just his manager who used to play video games in his spare time. And then there’s the fact he has Mino.
“You don’t even know what that is!” Jackson complains.
“I don’t need to. But go ahead tell me.”
“I miss Mino.”
“I hate that reason. Change it. You were drunk and you me the end.” Jackson just sits there for a while and then shrugs.
“Okay. I don’t know who exactly we’re telling this to but okay.”
“Ourselves,” I tell him.
“I am not telling myself I’m a drunk ,” he says.
“Well too bad because you kind of are!”
“I am not! You kissed me first!”
“You seduced me!”
“You brought me to your house.”
“You got drunk!”
“You weren’t there!” I kissed him. As we were talking we kept getting closer and closer to one another until well. We were less than four inches apart. I pulled his head closer to mine and kissed him. As much as I’d hate to admit out loud I love kissing Jackson. Like really love it. The feeling of butterflies exploding inside of me bursts through my stomach and fills me with warmth. His lips on mine fill me with things I’ve never felt before. I pull back and sit back down in my chair Jackson does the same and it’s quiet for a minute. Two minutes.
“What was that?” Jackson asks.
“I don’t know.”
“You just kissed me,” he says.
“I know.” I reply.
“For a pretty long time.”
“I know.”
“And out of nowhere.”
“I know.”
“You kissed me first.”
“I know.” He stops talking obviously confused.
“And I’m the ?”
“Correction you’re the drunk .”
“And what are you?”
“I’m the-.” I stop myself. I’m the hopeless idiot that’s in love with you. “I’m just trying to shut you up.” I don’t know why my mind insists on pushing Jackson away while all my heart wants is him. I mean I understand my mind just not my heart. My minds wants him all of me wants him. But my mind knows why I can’t have him. He’s like that very expensive item in the store you can never hope to afford. You can go in and look at it, touch it, even try it on. But you can never own it, have it, keep it. I just can’t keep Jackson. 

 

So I'm not exactly sure how this works. You know the M rating. I made the fact that they had obvious but the scenes weren't graphic. Do I click rated M for a chapter like this or leave it as is. Because technically this is rated PG 13, right?

Anyway confusion aside. Did you like the chapter. Official Markson scene!