Out!

When A Virgo Dates A Scorpio

 

 

 

It is another sunny afternoon at California. The tomboy is about to wake up after sleeping for the thirteenth hour; last night was stressful and tiring. She slightly open her eyes and turn on her left side to read the digital clock. At first she's surprise by the time. Normally Amber never sleeps for more than seven hours. Then she stretches her right arm to take her cellphone off the end table. How did her phone, which was on the sofa in the living room, landed on the end table in her bedroom? Only Mama Liu can answer that question.

First thing that Amber did was to check her text messages. She got a few from Eric. 

 

I'm sorry, Amber
but last night was quite fun
I will see you tonite at the bar

 

Okay Eric
I will pay you back somehow. Don't worry!

 

Few hours had passed. When Amber was about to leave the house to go to the jazz bar she receives a text from Eric.

 

Sorry, I will not go to the jazz bar to perform today. 
You have fun.

Why?

I don't want to talk about it over the phone.
It have something to do with Kevin.

You want to meet up tonight at the bar still?
So we can talk about it.

Sure

 

........

 

The performance at the bar tonight had to end early since Eric was not in the mood to sing anymore. There were even a few boos in the crowd, but the owner had kick them out. And Eric look more miserable than before he came into the bar. After the short performance Amber and Eric sat at the back of the bar to talk.

"Kevin broke up with me over the phone." Eric drinks from his glass of Jamaican Rum and pour himself some more. The boy almost never drinks alcohol that are high in ABV, so he must be feeling very depressed at the moment.

"Did he explain why?"

"No, he-... he never tells me anything. I tried texting him back, but he did not reply at all." 

"Well, did you two argued recently?" Amber is genuinely trying to help Eric figure out why Kevin calls it quit.

"I don't know. I don't know." Eric is getting emotional and starts pounding his fist on the table.

"Woah calm down. Eric calm down." The girl looks around to see if there are tissues.

Eric sniffs, "I'm feeling so ty right now. Here, Amber." He picks up the bottle of Rum and pours it into Amber's empty glass. "Drink with me. Drink it all up." Seems like the boy only wants to get drunk just so he could forget his pain for a while. But the problem will still remain when he wakes up the next morning.

"Enough. Enough!" Amber pulls her glass away. She does not have a high tolerance, but she drinks the alcohol anyway to satify her friend. "Yuck," she mutters under her breathe.

Eric must not have heard it, so he pours some more into her glass after she finish. "Let's drink every bottle of booze here to night." The boy must be losing he mind in order to say something so bizarre. If the two of them really did drink that much alcohol, then how could they get home?

 

.....

 

Amber's eyebrows twitch as her dream comes to an end. She force her eyes open as the early sun is breaking through the window. 

"My goodness," she puts her hand over her foreheard and yelps in pain. The excessive amount of alcohol last night is giving the girl an unbearable headache. She keeps her eyes shut as she rubs her head- lightly massaging it.

"Amber..."

The tomboy shoot her eyes open as she hears a man's voice calling her name. Can it be a ghost? But it's a very familiar voice. Slowly, she turns her head to the left and sees Eric laying beside her. Immediately she turns her head back to the middle and stares at the ceiling.

"Amber..."

She looks to her left again; this time in a slower motion. "What the are you doing in my bed?" Amber is still very calm at this very moment.

"I don't know. I just woke up... and I realized that I'm sleeping in your bed. And I'm right now." Although Eric's body is fully cover by the blanket, his body could feel the silky fabric of the bedsheets.

Amber brings her hands to her private area, and she feels pubic hair. "Please tell me you wearing underwear right now?" She asks since she's not in her underwear.

"I'm... not." 

Then come a long pause. It was only a few seconds, but for the two of them it felt like an hour had gone passed. And not comes the pivotal question.

"Amber, do you think we had last ni-"

"No, stop! Don't say it, Eric. Don't say it. We did not do anything, okay? We slept at the same bed. That is all." Amber is in deep denial; even more than the fact that she's a lesbian.

"okay..."

"Eric, what you need to do now is get dressed and LEAVE."

"okay..."

"Now, Eric! Before my mom comes in," Amber need Eric to hurry up and get off her bed. 

"Okay, but Amber can you not look at me when I get dress?" Of course it would be awkward for his friend to see his bod. After Amber cover her eyes with her palms and turn her head the other way, then Eric removes the blanket and goes searching for his underwear.

At this time, in comes Mama Liu.

"Amber, it's time to eat breakfast- AHHHHHHHH! SORRY! SORRY!" The mother quickly exits the room and shuts the door.

The tomboy and the gay man stares at each other.

"Come on, get dress already!" Amber shouts as Eric stands still, and is covering his private male parts with his hands since his underwear is only pull up to his thighs. He was in the middle of wearing it when Mama Liu came in the room.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

TBC

 

Maybe Mama Liu got a glimpse of Eric's junk?  

And yeah, Krystal did not even came across Amber's mind. It was Mama Liu.