Meeting Krystal

When A Virgo Dates A Scorpio

 

 

Amber probably have no idea why Krystal let her come over. The girl have not totally forgive Amber yet but she is giving Amber a chance to explain herself. Krystal realize that she can be hard to approach that is why she created this opportunity for Amber. However, we all know that Amber can be quite careless at times; therefore things might not head the way Krystal had planned. Scorpios always have a script planned out in their head and other people should act accordingly to it. With blood type B, Amber always improvise and do what she feels like in the moment. Let's see how it all plays out.

 

The tomboy stands at the front porch of Krystal's house. She lift up the doormat and finds the house key. Yes, that is where the lazy Jung puts her spare key so she don't have to open the door. Like always, Amber rings the doorbell before opening the door so Krystal would know that she is here.

Once inside Amber takes off her sneakers and hang her jacket on the rack. 

"Krystal?" Amber calls as she enters the living room. Her girlfriend is nowhere to be found on the first floor, so Amber walks up the stairs to Krystal's bedroom.

Amber looks in and there is Krystal, laying in bed with earbuds in both of her ears. The girl had heard everything but she just loves to ignore Amber. 

Krystal looks to the doorway and takes off her earphones, "Oh, you're here already?" Ay~ Krystal... no need to pretend.

"Of course," Amber replies as she walks in and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I thought you might have to go watch a movie with Grace," said Krystal, in a cold manner. 

Yikes! How did Krystal figure out that Amber went to the movies with Grace the other day? Blood type A Scorpio women are natural born detectives. If they want to know something, then they will figure it out somehow. Poor Amber... she panics and blank out for a moment.

"Uh- I- uh... yea I went to the movies with her after work on Friday. She asked me to go, so I went." Of course Amber have to say that Grace was the one that initiated the whole movie thing. 

Amber stares at Krystal to see if her girlfriend is satisfy with the answer. In return, Krystal just stares back knowing that Amber haven't disclose all the details yet.

"Okay," Amber breathe in before continuing, "when we were about to leave the theater she kissed my on the cheek- the left one. And then I got scared so I left. On the way home I texted you."

Krystal is still staring blankly at Amber.

"Oh, come on Krystal! I have told you everything already" Amber raises her voice to show her annoyance. It is very rare that Amber would talk to her girlfriend in such manner.

Taken back by Amber's unsual behavior, Krystal replies, "Okay. I believe you. You didn't have to yell." 

When Amber heard Krystal's reply she felt as if a weight haven been taken off her shoulder. She was worried because she did not tell Krystal about Grace's confession, but if she did, then things would even be more complicated. Just because Krystal is her girlfriend it does not mean she have to know everything. There are things that should be kept as secrets forever.

"Whatever. I don't want to argue anymore," Amber turns around and heads out of Krystal's bedroom.

"Where are you going?" asks Krystal.

"I'm going to eat some cookies," Amber yells back as she walks down the staircase. Her girlfriend Krystal is quite a good baker. Everytime Amber comes over Krystal would prepare some kind of pastry for her, and this time is no exception.

At the kitchen Amber takes out the pan of palmiers from the oven, and she pour herself a glass of milk. While Amber eating alone, the lonesome Krystal finally gets up from the bed and walks down into the kitchen and joins her girlfriend. Amber hears Krystal's footsteps but she did not give much reaction, she just kept on eating. Ignored, Krystal decides to sit on the tomboy's lap. Amber was sitting sideways on the chair so basically she was asking for it.

Sitting on someone's lap is a very suggestive move from Krystal, the scorpio. It would be totally out of this world for a scorpio to say things such as: 'Oh, I really love you', 'I can't survive a day without you', 'I'm missing you so much that I might go crazy'. A scorpio would never say such things, but it is almost definite that they will express their love for their partners in subtle ways or through simple interactions in their daily lives. 

Half a minute have gone by. Still, with Krystal on her lap, Amber did not give any response or reaction. It was as if Krystal is invisible. Casually Amber takes a sip of the glass of milk. After she put the mug down on the table Krystal picks it up and drinks from the same spot where Amber had previously placed her lips. What an indirect kiss! And the entire time Krystal's eyes were fixed on Amber's face. 

"Why did you do that?" Amber asks, timidly. 

Finally, the invisible Krystal is not so invisible anymore. "I'm thirsty," she replies while she gaze at Amber with a seductive manner.

Their eyes met. Amber got the message. She got the hint but she's not in the mood for . She have been drained mentally and physically for the past week. Virgos are known for their prudishness, and they could also be that way in bed too. So a scorpio, the horniest sign of the twelve, will need to try harder to seduce the aloof virgo. 

Uncomfortable, Amber starts rubbing the back of her neck with her left hand. "Uh....um.....uh okay? So do you want more milk?" Seems like playing dumb is her way of escaping the situation, and Krystal is not pleased.

"Whatever," Krystal stands up and cooly walks away. On her way up the stairs she gives Amber a friendly reminder. "Come up when you are done. I will be waiting."

"Huh?" The tomboy is confused. But there is no need to be since Krystal only wants to talk with her. It has been some times since the two of them had a quality conversation.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Are any readers a scorpio or a virgo?

 

TBC...

Was going to continue this chapter furthermore, but it would be too long.