Liars

When A Virgo Dates A Scorpio

 

 

 

Before Amber joins Krystal in bed she opens one of the drawers and change her shirt and pants. Yup, the couple occasionally wear each other's clothing. Scorpios are possessive so when you are in their clothing it is as if you belong to them. In bed nothing overly ual happened, they just hold each other's hand but personal space doesn't exist between them. The California sun is slowly setting and the bedroom is getting dimmer by every passing minute. Silence. Krystal never have to worry about dead air because the talkative Amber will come up with a conversation somehow. Unlike her usual self, Amber is not doing that. Maybe she is really tired or maybe she is not in the mood to talk. No one can be sure, except Amber. Fine then, Krystal will takeover.

"Massage my feet" Krystal cutely requests.

"Your feet hurt?"

Krystal nods.

Amber is tired. Shouldn't she be the one that asks Krystal for a massage. "You were at the house the whole day and your feet hurt?" 

Krystal chuckles, "Yes~ Just massage it already. Don't be so lazy, or else I will go to your house for a visit."

"Yeah right. You don't even know where I live." Amber coldly replies, but at the same time she is crawling to the other end of the bed and takes Krystal's feet into her hands.

"Hehe," the long-hair girl playfully giggles as the tomboy touches her feet.

Of course Amber would do anything for Krystal; even if it is something ridiculous. Visiting Mama Liu is probably the last thing Amber wanted Krystal to do. Although they have been dating for more than a year now Amber have not once brought Krystal over to her house. And Amber does not plan on doing so in the future unless she wants to out herself to her mom. At the end of the day, a Virgo is cautious and careful.

 

The room is pitch dark. It is now past midnight. Amber and Krystal are still peacefully sleeping in together, but not for long. Suddenly, Amber jerks and and sits up, and she turn her head to the right to read the clock. 

"Holy !" Amber quickly bounce off the bed after she notice how late it is right now.

"What's the matter?" Krystal is still half asleep, but she manage to prop herself up with her right elbow.

"I told you to wake me up, dude." Hurriedly, Amber takes her phone from the desk and walks out the bedroom door.

"You're going now?" 

Amber did not respond to Krystal's question. The tomboy took her backpack from the couch and quickly left the house. When Krystal heard Amber shutting the front door she just angrily lays backdown on the mattress. Krystal was not even mad; she is used to this. Amber never stayed over night because Mama Liu would bomb her with tons of question the next morning. Krystal knew this would happen but she just want her girlfriend to stay a little longer. Sometimes Amber just doesn't get it. When did Krystal ever make the first move after an argument? Never! The only reason she texted Amber is because she wanted to see her- bad. Scorpio women are very unlikely to be the type that demands to see her partner every single day because they are thoughtful, independent and can be quite a loner at times. However, there are times that they want a sincere and intimate talk with their lover. If their lover cannot be there, then you can bet that they will get angry. 

Krystal is angry right now, really angry. Eventually, she will get over it. The girl completely understand Amber's situation but she just cannot forgive her for leaving like that; no goodbye, no hugs, or anything. Does Amber care about her at all? In situations like these, a scorpio woman will resort into giving her partner the silent treatment! So way to go, Amber. All of us will pray for you.

 

 

Next morning things are heating up at the Liu's house. Mama Liu is diligently cooking breakfast while Amber is still in deep slumber.

"Amber! Wake up and eat! You have to go to work." Mama Liu calls out as she sit herself down at the dining table. Eventually her little girl stumbles her way to the kitchen.

"Good morning, mom." Amber is slouching in her chair.

"Good morning," Mama Liu response back and takes a bite of the sesame bread. "Oh, is that a new shirt? I never seen you wore that before." 

"Huh?" Amber is still groggy, but not for long. She looks down at her torso. It is Krystal's t-shirt that she is wearing! Amber had forgot to change back into her own clothing before leaving her girlfriend's house. And now she is in panic mode "Uh-....uh yeah I had this for a while already. Just never got the chance to wear it." She immediate regret saying it afterwards.

"Oh," the mother continues to eat. Mama Liu is the one that does the laundry,she basically memorized every piece of clothing that Amber has; her daughter does not have much to begin with. It was easy to spot the lie but Mama Liu did not pay much attention to it- as of now it is only a regular shirt. 

"When did you came home last night? You did not eat the food I left for you in the fridge."

"Yeah, I came home quite late and I ate dinner already, so I didn't eat the leftover. Don't worry I will eat it tonight." Then Amber quickly change the subject. "I talked to Eric the other day he said he will come on Friday to join us for dinner." 

"Ah, really? I will prepare a lot of good food so tell him to come hungry."

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Amber are you sure that Eric will be the only one coming over?

TBC....