R.O.D

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara stood quietly. She was in the balcony, holding its cold rails tightly. She loved this atmosphere. Being able to feel free, relieved, relax and enjoy were her point to spend her day.

After Jiyong headed her home, she decided to have a rest. Rather than lying on bed, she chose to enjoy a scenery right behind her house. Well, she had been living there for almost 5 years. Instead of living home all alone, she always had Jiyong—or most likely, it was she who Jiyong always had in his arms.

It relaxed her well. She left all of her burden and hardened feelings that always haunted her every single day and night. She could fly if she had wings. She smiled in thought.

“What are you smiling at?” A voice behind her back sounded husky yet it was slow as Dara had noticed. And it was followed by two arms held around her waist. Dara smiled even wider as something added weight on her shoulder, his head.

“Am I not allowed?” Dara asked, still with that oh-so-wide smile.

“It’s not that,” Jiyong said against her nearly bare shoulder. She wore a thin simple dress after got back from airport. She just looked so beautiful in whatever clothes she wore. Jiyong kissed it before continued saying, “I love your smile, you know that. But, even God knows I’ll never ready to find my girlfriend smiling all day and night without any logical reason.”

Dara slapped his arms that still held her waist quickly while shouting, “Yah! How mean you are... It’s not that when I smile, I have no reason behind that. Really, Ji, you’re dumb or what?” Dara pouted, sighed and then folded her arms in front of her chest.

Jiyong chuckled hearing her statements. His girlfriend was just sooooo adorable! She even dared to call her super-genious boyfriend as dumb!

“Yah! How could you say your most handsome and smartest boyfriend a dumb?! Just why on earth did you call me that?!” Jiyong acted to be mad.

There, Dara kept on being stubborn and acted even madder than her boyfriend. “Yah! Don’t pout!” He said with childish tone. He even stomped his feet repeatedly. On the other hand, Dara seemed not to bother on listening to him. Seeing her girlfriend was sooo hard-headed, he joined her pouting. He stomped his feet, looked and turned away. Okay, and the pouting competition had just begun.

Dara noticed it. She felt the urge to laugh. Even her lips was about to curve a smile. She wanted to . Her heart screamed a devil laugh which she hoped he would not hear it. If her organ other than lips could do this, her mind had already grinned oh so damn widely.

She waited for a few seconds to hear Jiyong’s teases. But, she heard none. She turned her head a bit and looked that Jiyong did not pay any attention for her. He kept on enjoying a view before him, breathed normally and made his back face her. He was mad. At least, that was what she noticed.

And like a good, lovely, and caring girlfriend, she turned her body to face him. She could easily think of thousand of her sweetest acts that might melt his stiffness and madness. She smirked. She walked silently towards him to reach  his back which she adoringly liked. Seemed, he had no idea of her presence when she was already behind him.

Dara smirked once again, feeling proud of herself. After this, he would not mad at her anymore.

She encircled her arms around his waist slowly and rested her head against his hard back. She let him to feel the warmth she gladly shared. During her time embracing him, she felt him stood still, did nothing but breathing. Like her action did not affect him at all, it did not work. It was very unusual  for her cause she was always sure that he never snubbed her sweety action.

Dara puffed her cheeks. She seemed to have her temper again. Well, it was all thanks to that Jiyong guy! She unwrapped her arms from his waist angrily. She stomped her feet hardly and turned to face him. “Yah!!” She shouted at him, not even minding their oh so close distance. She could not help but positioned herself to scream directly to his right ear. She did not stop there. She held his right arm with both of her hands so that she could shake him crazily. This was how her temper could won over herself.

Right after that, Jiyong turned his head to look at her—or more like, he wanted to know what she was doing to his toned arm. Then, Dara stopped shaking his body. She blinked her eyes for a few times to make sure that he had just woke up from his own world. Still holding his arm, Dara asked Jiyong in a low tone, suddenly felt guilty, “Are you mad at me?” She sounded hesitant as she seemed afraid of that unpredictable mood of his. Dara’s eyes rounded in fear and guilty. She did not want to be such a burden everytime she acted like that, yah.. it was just because sometimes her prideful inner had its own impulsive sides. She lowered her head slowly when she noticed that Jiyong only stared at her intently. It was not like she did not like it, but she was just afraid that he might really mad at her, or disappointed or even worse on her yet she did not want him to feel that way.

When Dara was still wandering alone inside her mind, trying to figure out how to brighten up the atmosphere between them since it seemed like she had thrown Jiyong to the worst level of his temper, Jiyong reached both of her hands. “You. Are. Indeed. Such. A. Naughty. Girl,” he declared while pulling her hands and placed them around his own waist. He pulled her close to him, wrapping her petite body to his to send back his warmth to her. He rested his head on top of her head while inhaling her nice hair scent.

Dara could only giggle on what he just said. Oh well, she could only be like this exclusively for him... Who’s there to blame, then? She grinned proudly in thought, feeling satisfied even more. “Oh, look, now you’re feeling proud of that, aren’t you?” Jiyong interrupted her wandering mind while rolling his eyes. Seemed, he was trying to be brat. Dara laughed at him, seeing his action failed to reach her temper. Oh yes, she clearly knew that he was just wanting to fulfill his own need on making fun of her. Jiyong was obviously wanted to again. Well, once again being trapped by him? Not a chance, Kwon! Dara continued her laughter whole-heartedly, not minding his uncontented emotion that seemed through his already annoyed face. Looked like tired on teasing her, provided her a reason to laugh at him even more. He lost his attempt to provoke her again. “You seem to enjoy your time laughing at me. Alright, go on,” He shrugged his shoulder lightly. Dara looked at him. Oh come on, when does this end? Jiyong already turned his back to satisfy himself with a dazzling view before him that was being enjoyed by his girlfriend. Dara shook her head, could not believe that they would just through this childish yet adorable behaviour towards each other. Yet, she still had that gleeful smile bent on her lips, adding some aesthetic curves on her beautiful goddess features.

May anyone called it immature or nonsense, when it came to love, no one dares nor capable to neglect it. If only they know, they could not even avoid what they had to face once it approached them. That was what love really for. To make them to be discerned. To be aware. That they will be as silly as ever only to find theirselves feeling the contentment of love, feeling the blissful of this feeling. Then, nobody also found itself to regret after. They might tell they regretted of what love had badly done to them, but, themselves were the one mistaking it at the same time they gave up. They might also runaway. Not to mention, it was not a runaway for having kind of time to calm down, to seek for a peaceful mind and to get our logical brain back.

“Jiyong...,” Dara whispered, remembered something that almost made herself went dizzy.

“Hmm,” Jiyong hummed.

“Why did you need to tell me lies to go on with your plan?” She hissed.

Jiyong craned his neck to see her standing beside him. He smiled at first, not wanting to give her some explanation or reason due to her curiosity. Well, if it reaches every bit of her, she would not stop asking until she satisfied and got what she needs. And Jiyong, gladly, fulfill it himself. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter