Let Me

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already 9.30 am. Dara was still sitting on the floor beside her bed. She even let her bed messed up although she had already woke up since 4 hours ago. Actually, she did not sleep last night. She could not because she was crying hard. And because she did not want to. She was still in the middle of sadness. She could not vanish it yet she had used a lot of tissue packs. She wasted them all within a night. The moment she talked with Jiyong on the phone came to her mind again. Producing tears, she remembered the one who always shed them for her. It was him. It was Jiyong himself. But now, she felt like she was betrayed. She cried because of the one that always shed her tears. How playful this life...

But, she suddenly was reminded by herself of her conversation with Jiyong the other night...

“Honey, if someday I do really have to go, will you coming with me?”

“Of course, I will. You know that you are my half. I certainly can’t be apart with my other half.”

“But, what if you are in the situation that you aren’t allowed to go anywhere? Will you still coming with me?”

“You’re asking as if don’t know what my answer is. I will definitely go against the rules and break them. Nothing’s gonna change my love for you. I’ll go with you no matter what happens even it means that I have to leave my current kind of life. I promise you. I’ll make sure of that because being with you for the rest of my life, is one of my dreams. You can have my prayers every day and night for answer.”

It struck her directly to her mind. It hit her heart. Is it now? Has it to be now? Is now that time? But I promised him... Full of guilt, she wiped her tears silently while thinking what they were talking about back in the days.

“Dara, what do you love about me?” Jiyong asked, suddenly feeling curious.

Thinking deeply, she finally aswered, “Ehmm, I... I don’t know, Honey.”

“You don’t know? How could it be?” He could not help but ask. His brows even raised, did not get what his girlfriend was meant to say.

Dara uttered, “I don’t know how to explain that. It’s complicated. I only know that I love you. That’s what matters most. I love you as simple as that.”

His brows were still raising when he asked, “Does it mean you just love me that easy?”

“Don’t get me wrong,” Dara smiled. “It’s easy to love someone but it’s hard to let go of someone. That’s what I feel towards you. So, from that time I feel it, I know that I love you. I love you because you are yourself. There’s no other reason. I love you and I love yourself. I won’t let go of you nor yourself from me.” She leaned closer to her boyfriend, kissed his left cheek, tapped it affectively, then she continued, “So, you better stick yourself to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter