Just like those stars

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As fast as lightning he could get, he found her standing before him. Her presence really woke his sense up. Indeed. She stood while holding her phone to her right ear. She wore a grey blouse covered by a red jacket. She let her hair swaying through by wind. Her face showed him a longing expression. It was also getting wet because of those sweats she got from her running mode. She did not want to take all time to reach him. She indeed did not get any time to put some make up into her already beautiful face. She was still the same Dara that Jiyong loved, anyway, so it was not such a matter. And as Jiyong could see—he did not like this fact, her eyes exposed that she had cried hardly. Like she had wasted all her time only to cry. Like she lacked of sleeping soundly. Something had disturbed her sleep. A nightmare. And she was afraid of that. Yet, she decided to run away, not wanting to face it once she shuts her eyes close. He hated that idea of her being afraid about something.

She whispered unconsciously, “Jiyong...” Then, she ran to him, throwing herself and crying against his chest. She hugged him once she reached him. “Please, don’t forget me here. Make time to contact me while you’re having your space there. Don’t you dare to cheat on me! Don’t miss any chance to come back even it’ll only take seconds here. I’m worth to see you, you know... And don’t—“

Hugging her back tightly, Jiyong interrupted her, “It’s alright, Honey. I’m not leaving.”

While in the middle of crying, she digested Jiyong’s word slowly. Then, when her brain swallowed those words from him, she stepped back only to see his face with her swollen eyes. “What?” She asked, confused. She did not understand even when she recognized his suitcase was just there beside him standing and yet he had stated things like that.

Jiyong was being amused by her confuse yet adorable expression. He always loved that. He leaned forward to kiss the tip of her reddened nose, “I’m not leaving.”

Being dumbfounded, she asked again, “Jiyong, what are you talking about? You phoned me just lately to tell that you’re ready to go abroad. But you—“

Suddenly, he kissed her left cheek as if wiped her tears that were falling down there. She could not continue her words completely. It sent a good feeling to her but it could not release her from dizziness. Everytime he touched her, she could not help but enjoyed their time as much as she wanted it to tick slowly, the world stopped and the earth rested from its rotation to just let them be like that for a bit longer. She just loved to be by his side. She just loved to be around him. Who wouldn’t anyway?

“Happy birthday, Honey! I love you sooooo much!” He declared then he hugged her tightly, securely, and affectively. He laughed whole-heartedly then.

What?! Birthday?!

Her inner exclaimed in such an unbearable yet unknown mixed feeling. She even forgot her own birthday! Thanks to the man hugging her now, she wasted her day only to cry for him. Only to find herself being a stupid that she was fooled!

Wait. So it’s clear now, isn’t it... Can you feel it?

 

 

BANG!!!!!!!!

“Were you making fun of me?” She asked, smoothly, cause she was still in the state of shockness. It affected Jiyong’s heart that he suddenly felt a guilt. It took a few minutes until she could conclude what her boyfriend has just done.

“I just want to make a good surprise for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter