Please don't...

Forever Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was crying hardly. It led her to breath heavily because inside her, deep down in her heart, she was bearing a very huge pain. Painfully pain. She remembered that she was never this weak. She was never been in this pain. She was never this bad. God, she was dying! She felt like she could not see the world as how she did before. She began to believe that life was unfair as how people always say when she just dismissed it back then. She began to disbelieve fate. She got angry to fate for causing her in pain like this. It just played around her like a little son to his mom, being so playful to her and did not even try to understand her feeling. She was never like this... Really. It felt like she was not herself before whose strength always existed. And, this silly yet pitiful condition came for one simple reason.

A man.

She cried a river for a man that she has loved for years. It pained her so much. It driven her crazy. It led her sobbed. But, the pain inside her could not disappear that easy once her cheek became full of sliding tears. Her eyes even had swollen. Her nose reddened. Her lips looked pale. Her face became wet because of those tears. She felt so weak inside and outside. Thanks to her man, she became this pitiful one.

—flashback starts—

Yesterday...

“Honey, I will leave tomorrow.” A handsome boy who wore a leopard patterned shirt and long black trousers was holding his phone to his right ear, talking to his girlfriend on other line. His eyes showed a warm feeling. He knew she must be upset once she discerns this. But, he had to. He had to do this for his woman.

“What? What are you talking about, Jiyong?” His girlfriend, on the other hand, did not bear any patient to know what her bpyfriend was planning. She did not even bother to call him back “Honey” like how they always did. She just wanted to know what did her boyfriend want. Yeah, she acted such a brat one.

Smiling bitterly, Jiyong replied smoothly, “Dear Dara, Honey, My Love, My Heaven, The One I Always Call Mine, I really have to leave tomorrow. I have to finish my father’s job. I’m sorry for telling you just now. I just can’t see you worrying at me everyday before the exact day I’m leaving.” His voice sounded hesitate first when he aimed his point.

Seemed, a thunder was thumping hardly to her mind. Her heart squeezed in bitterness and something tough stiffened around her body. Her breath was nowhere to found for seconds. But, then, when she could find her voice again with any possible way she could help herself, she asked in a small tone, “Wh-where? Why? Why so sudden?” It showed a lot her feeling that she was terribly sad for sure. Her head turned lower.

“I’ll go to America tomorrow. I have my schedule checked. Everything is ready,” Jiyong answered. When he had nothing in response, he continued, “Hey, don’t be sad. It’s not like I’m going to leave you, leave everything behind and runaway. You do know that I can never do that. Why would I? I’ll just go abroad for a half of a year. There’s still much to manage since my father can’t handle it anymore. He decided to come back a week ago and commanded me to take over his business,” Jiyong explained while hoping she will understand his situation.

“America?! God, Jiyong! It’s so damn f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter