Chapter 14

er for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chaerinieeeeee!!”

 

My eyes automatically opened as I heard Bom unnie’s squeal echoing my room. I sat up from my bed alarmingly and glare at the alien who’s standing right in front of me with both hands on her waist.

“Wae? What’s wrong? Did something happen?! Omo, you should’ve waked me up earlier!!” I asked, rather panicked. She sighed as a response.

“Uhm.. actually, Chae…” She uttered hesitantly. My panic grew bigger that I got up from my bed and shook her shoulders.

“Actually what, unnie?!! Just tell me!” I said, pleadingly. My imaginative mind was about to start assuming things like alien invasion or dinosaur attacks when Bom unnie started laughing like a… well, an alien. I stopped shaking her and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Pfft. HAHAHAHAHA!! Come on, Chae. Nothing happened.” She said, still giggling. “W—what?!” I said, confused. “I was just trying to wake you up. You’ve been asleep for 13 freaking hours and I just thought you’re dead.” She said while gesturing a ‘peace’ sign.

“Well, congratulations. You did it.” I said, sarcastically. She then hugged me and muttered many ‘sorrys’ on my ears. I can’t help but to chuckle at her actions. This alien, really.

“Okay, that’s enough ahjumma. Apology accepted. Now, make me breakfast, ppali!” I said.

“Me? Why me?!!”She blurted in shock.

I just smirked at her and say, “As your punishment.” Then walked out of my room. I heard her shout.

 

“Yah Lee Chaerin!! I don’t know how to cook!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“I… uhm… this thing tastes…” I muttered while staring weirdly at the food Bom unnie prepared.

“Ughh, I told you I at cooking! Just spit it out if you want. Huuuul~” She pouted like a kid. I chuckled at her reaction.

“Arasso, I’ll eat it even though it tastes uhm… strange. That’s how much I love you.” I winked at her and tried my best to take a spoonful to my mouth. She instantly rolled her eyes at my words.

“Aww, so sweet.” She said, sarcastically.

“Where are Minzy and Dara unnie by the way?” I asked, noticing that our dorm’s a little bit quiet.

“Minzy’s in YG.” She said while munching her corn. I sighed, which made her look at me worriedly.

“Oh, I haven’t been there for a while.” I chuckled. “Then how about Dara unnie?” I added. Bom unnie looked at me cautiously before speaking.

 

“She’s at Jiyong’s art exhibit.” She said, looking at me worriedly. I nodded as a response.

 

Jiyong. I haven’t heard his name for a while.

 

Well, after the thing that happened in Jeju, the girls had been so overly dramatic that they made a rule of not saying Jiyong’s name in front of me. They even named that as “Man-who-should-not-be-named Rule”. Stupid, right?

I heard her mutter an ‘Oh, no’. I looked at her and chuckle.

 

“Don’t worry, unnie. I won’t tell the girls.” I winked at her.

She sighed, “It’s not that, Chae. I’m sorry for saying his…” I cut her off before she could say something..

 

“I said it’s okay, unnie… I’m okay.” I smiled at her assuringly.

 

I’m okay.

 

I’ve been constantly saying those words for the past few months yet I still don’t know if I really am, or I’m just used to the fact that I’m used to it—pretending. Pretending that I’m okay, acting like nothing ever happened and making a fool out of myself that everything was just a dream, a ing dream that broke every wall inside of me.

 

Well, screw it all.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry… for everything.” He said, looking at me.. longingly.

 

“W—what do you mean?” I asked, not minding how stupid I am for asking that question.

 

My mind clearly knew what he’s talking about but my heart wants to hear it from him.

 

He was about to say something when we both heard a knock on the door. I broke my gaze and cleared my throat. He did the same before making his way to the door and opened it...

 

 

“Surprise!!” A woman’s voice echoed the whole room. I saw Jiyong’s reaction changed. An unreadable expression plastered on his face upon seeing her. I didn’t dare to move, nor look who that is.

 

For I already knew it.

 

 

“K—kiko…” He uttered. She made her way towards him and pecked his lips, not minding my presence.

 

“Yes. I’m here.” She whispered to his lips. I looked away, not knowing what to say and how to react. I was thinking of a way to get myself out when I heard Jiyong clear his throat.

 

“Uhm, Kiko, can we talk later?” He said, removing her arms from his neck. “But why, baby? Are you tired already? Hmm, do you want me to make you feel better?” She whispered seductively unto him, but loud enough for me to hear. I scoffed. So she’s putting the ignore-chaerin-while-flirting-with-jiyong card on me huh? Such an immature .

I guess my scoff was enough for her to stop and look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Wow. You’re quite faster than a sasaeng when it comes to my boyfriend, huh? You even have the nerve to follow him here after what you did to me? Well, that’s a brave act Ms. GZB.” She chuckled. I inhaled deeply. If I’m in my mode, I probably did my deep desire to smack her face right now, but considering that I’m in MY VACATION which was supposed to ease my stress and forget the Seoul City s (and that includes her) for a while, I’m trying my best to fight that deep desire.

 

“Please stop it. Come on, let’s talk outside.” Jiyong said annoyingly, grabbing her wrists.

 

 

“No! Do you want me to tell you who needs to stop? It’s that , not me! Why is she here anyway? To seduce you? To make you come back to her? Well that’s a total bull because you won’t, right? Come on Jiyong, just tell her that you two were long over so she’ll stop living with her crazy fantasies anymore!!” She said while eyeing me mockingly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter