Chapter 13

er for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My whole system stiffened on what I heard but what made me crazier is when I felt his lips touching my cheeks.

 

I stopped for a moment. I can clearly understand what Dara unnie’s words meant..

 

“Don’t worry, wifey. You’ll soon have your best night.” 

 

And now I’m foolishly blaming myself from thinking that this is the best night she’s talking about.

 

My best night…

 

 

 

I woke up because of the loud growling of my stomach. I took my phone at the nightstand and my eyes widen at the sight..

 

You have 16 messages and 9 missed calls

 

Ssandara unnie (10 messages, 4 missed calls)

Mingkki (2 messages, 2 missed calls)

Youngbae oppa (3 messages, 2 missed calls)

 

I twitched my eyes for a moment. Why are they calling me like crazy?!

 

Did something happen? Did sajangnim know a thing about my newly bought clothes that he wanted us to go back to Seoul right now? I mean yes, I bought some clothes but it’s not that many.. Uhm, okay, it’s a lot, but I bought it with my OWN money so what the hell is his problem with that?!

Wait.. maybe he knew about me and Jiyong sharing a room, and he wants us to back off or else he wouldn’t give us our precious comeback?! Oh my god noooo!!

Aish! I’m thinking about stupid things again.. I swear this Jeju trip is giving me a heart and mind problem.

And before I end up being crazy, I looked at my phone and see the remaining missed call and message.

 

Jiyong oppa (1 message, 1 missed call)

 

I don’t know what got into my mind that I ignored my other messages and only read his message. HIS FREAKING 1 MESSAGE..

 

From: Jiyong oppa

Hey sleeping beauty, I know you had a good sleep last night but you need to wake up right now because it’s freaking 11 in the morning and your unnies are going insane here because you didn’t tell them where your room is and the staffs won’t tell them because they said you asked them to keep it a secret. When you read this, meet us at the lobby or else I’ll spill your biggest secret.

Good morning, by the way. :*

 

My brows automatically rose up as I looked at his message. WHY DIDN’T HE WAKE ME UP INSTEAD OF MOCKING ME WITH HIS STUPID BLACKMAIL?!! I mean we’re sleeping on the same bed for Pete’s sake! He should’ve spared a time to wake me up!

I scoffed. He actually had the guts to greet me a ‘good’ morning when he’s the one who ruined the ‘good’ in it?

Realizing that my stomach is almost making its way out of my body, I heaved a sigh and groggily made my way towards the bathroom. I decided to take a not-so-long bath and changed into comfortable yet stylish outfit before going to the lobby where the girls and probably Jiyong with his gang is waiting.

 

 

 

“What now?” I blurted as I run my way towards the 3 girls and 5 boys whose busy chit-chatting on the corner of the lobby. They all looked at me in surprise.

“Here comes Ms. Sleepyhead!” Seungri yelled, earning a nudge from me.

“Took you long enough, unnie.” Minzy snorted.

“I thought you’re not gonna wake up.” Dara unnie rolled her eyes.

“We got so hungry waiting for you, Chae.” Daesung oppa sighed.

 

I looked at them with apologetic eyes. Seems like they really waited for a long time.. Heol. I was about to apologize when Jiyong suddenly spoke..

 

“Had a good night, huh?” He said then smirked at me and I swear that is enough to make my blood boil that I suddenly blurted,

 

“THEN YOU SHOULD’VE ALL EAT WITHOUT ME SO YOU WOULDN’T BLAME ME FOR BEING HUNGRY!” I said then quickly paced towards the hotel’s dining area.

 

 

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Dara unnie said as she sat beside me. We’re on a round table with the Big Bang oppas waiting for the food to be served.

“Nothing.” I said, weakly.

She heaved a sigh before she spoke. “Look, we’re sorry Chae.. We didn’t mean to annoy you, but we just freaked out when you didn’t answer our calls. You even asked the staffs to keep your room a secret even from us, so we didn’t know whether you’re still alive or what.”

I looked at her and she’s looking at me with teary eyes. I chuckled.. Dara unnie is sooo dramatic.

“It’s okay, unnie. I’m sorry too if I was a earlier, but that’s not the reason why I’m not in the mood today.” I admitted. Her eyes twitched as she heard my words.

“Then what?” She asked, confused. Minzy and Bom unnie turned to look at me curiously. I gulped.. Why did I even say that? I should’ve not told her that it’s not the reason. Now she’s going to pester me about it!

I paused for a moment.. What would I tell them? That ‘Oh I’m annoyed at Jiyong because all he did is to piss me off by staying on the same room and sleeping on the same freaking bed since we arrived in Jeju’?!! HECK NO! I wouldn’t dig my own grave by spilling it out!

 

“Chae?” I was brought back to reality when Dara unnie waved her hands in front of my face.

“You’re spacing out again, dear.” Bom unnie snapped. I fixed my eyes at the 3 girls who’s looking at me curiously, “What?”

They all raised their brows in unison.. “What, what? C’mon Chae, spill.” Dara unnie said. I was still thinking of a convincing excuse when Seungri interrupted, “Hey, what’s there to spill? Huh? Huh?!”

I glared at him with my cat eyes and blurted, “NONE.OF.YOUR.BUSINESS”

He faked a hurt expression and turned to Tabi oppa, “Hyung, look! Chaerin’s dissing me again. Huuuuul~” Mimicking Bom unnie’s voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter