Fish

Black-Symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


J-Hope: "no, no, no, -- "

Positioned in the front of the other members, he pauses. Whilst standing in front of the large wall length mirrors, he monitors the others as they follow his choreography. One by one they all stop upon realizing that he is no longer dancing. Frustratedly, he turns around to face the others.

J-Hope: "stop the music please."

All: "What?!"

J-Hope: "Jungkook messed up... Again..."

Per request, Jin steps away from the others, from his rear position to shut off the music. The others all turn to face a heavily panting Jungkook. As the music comes to a stop they then surround their maknae, standing in a circle formation.

Jimin: "Jungkook -- are you okay?"

His skin tone, abnormally pale; beads of sweat collecting on the bridge of his nose. From his previous keeled over position he slowly raises upright, only to stumble back slightly. They all gasp before rushing to his side in order to prop him up.

Suga: "maybe we should call manager hyung so that he can be taken to the hospital."

Jungkook shakes his head emphatically before turning to face a very concerned RapMon.

Rap Monster: "I think he's just tired..."

Suga: "he looks a little more than tired to me."

V: "there's an easy way to tell hyung!"

V steps forth, past the others and grabs a hold of Jungkook's head, clasping it in between his two palms. He then begins to motion closer to him pressing his lips against his forehead. Agitated by his actions, Jungkook brushes him off by pushing him aside.

Jungkook: "yah!"

Suga: "Taehyung, this isn't the time for you to be weird."

V: "Hyung! That's how you check for a fever!"

RapMon shakes his head then steps forward. The others tugging on the back of V's shirt in order to pull him away.

Rap Monster: "how about you guys finish up here and I'll just take Jungkook home to rest."

He reaches forth and wraps his arm around the maknaes waist. Jungkook looks to RapMon and smiles softly while draping his own arm around his hyungs neck.

J-Hope: "okay, fine. -- Everyone else! Back in formation. We need to get this down at least once."

They all nod, while returning back to their positions. RapMon practically carrying the very weakened Jungkook towards the practice rooms exit. As they step past the doorway they can hear the bass of the music being played, along with the sound of sneakers screeching against the linoleum floor. The door shuts behind them, and muffles everything within the room as the two make their way down the long hallway.

Jungkook: "thank you for not taking me to the hospital hyung."

Rap Monster: "I know how you feel about hospitals."

Jungkook smiles warmly, his cheeks now pinched with blush.

Rap Monster: "you're looking better already -- even got a little color in those cheeks."

The elevator doors gradually open and Jungkook's eyes widen at the embarrassment caused by his blushing cheeks. The two step inside and ride down to the ground floor in complete silence. They exit the building and begin to approach the curb which causes a slight confusion for Jungkook.

Jungkook: "hyung -- the dorm is in the opposite direction."

Rap Monster: "you're ill, I'm not going to make you walk."

With his available hand, RapMon proceeds to hail a cab. Upon entering the vehicle the soothing sound of RapMon's deep voice while he delivers the directions to the dorm causes the young Jungkook to drift in and out. His head sways slightly from side to side before the touch of RapMon's hand on the side of his head startles him.

Jungkook: "h-huh?!"

Rap Monster: "you were falling asleep -- I was placing your head on my shoulder so you could nap."

Jungkook: "I uh -- oh..."

Rap Monster: "I'll wake you when we get there. It's okay."

Jungkook nods lightly, the traffic light flashes green and the cab finally takes off. Jungkook scoots over, closer to RapMon and he gently lays his head upon his shoulder. His eyes focused on the rear view mirror, and the reflection of RapMon who continues to make small talk with the taxi driver. His eyelids flutter slightly before eventually shutting completely.
In what seemed like only a few seconds he is awoken by RapMon who is shaking him gingerly. His eyes open and the familiar surroundings which accompany their neighborhood wake him up completely. The two scoot to their left in order to exit the vehicle. Groggily he watches as the cab pulls off, his attention is then stolen as the touch of RapMon's hand holding on to his own beckons him.

Rap Monster: "you look a little better, maybe all you did need was some rest. Come on, let's get you to bed."

He nods in response, following alongside His leader. The short elevator ride and walk to their dorm passes in but a few moments. With his hand now resting on Jungkook's lower back, he escorts him toward the bedroom. He laughs softly while shaking his head, and he turns to face RapMon as they continue to walk.

Jungkook: "you don't have to walk me hyung, I'm okay, really. Just a little tired."

Rap Monster: "oh -- I just wanted to make sure that you got to bed safe and sound."

They approach the bed, and Jungkook pulls away. RapMon watches as he climbs under the covers and just lays there staring back at him.

Rap Monster: "I can go make you some soup if you'd like."

Jungkook: "I'm fine -- really hyung."

Rap Monster: "...Okay."

A light smile lingers as the two continue to just stare at one another.

Rap Monster: "I uh -- I'm just going to go into the living room and do some writing. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask."

Jungkook nods, watching RapMon walk towards the door. He slowly sits up in bed, clutching the white sheet draped over his body.

Jungkook: "wait..."

Rap Monster: "...hm?"

He turns away from the door in order to face him.

Jungkook: "I don't -- I don't think that I want to be alone."

Rap Monster: "oh -- want me to sit here with you until you fall asleep?"

Jungkook: "sure."

RapMon steps away from the door, he slowly approaches the bed, seating himself at the foot of it. He scoots back, and rests his own back against the wall before pulling out his cellphone. Jungkook just stares at him, his full cheeks raising as he smiles.

Rap Monster: "I thought you were tired."

He laughs under his breath, then turns to face him. Jungkook laughs aswell, bobbing his head from side to side before laying back down, his body now facing the wall. RapMon types away on his cellphone, mouthing the words to lyrics he is preparing. His phone held in his right, his left hand gesturing as he attempts to follow the beat in his head.
Raising the sheets higher, he covers his lips with it while he continues to watch him. He can't help but smile finding his work ethic quite inspiring. Slowly he shifts his focus from his phone back toward Jungkook in order to check on him. Jungkook in a very obvious fashion shuts his eyes once he realizes the he is now being stared at. RapMon laughs under his breath once again, then lays his phone down on his lap.

Rap Monster: "am I typing too loud?"

He lowers the sheet and shakes his head.

Jungkook: "...no."

Rap Monster: "then why aren't you sleeping?"

Jungkook: "I don't know -- I just can't sleep hyung."

Rap Monster: "hmm... Well -- I'm feeling a little tired myself -- how about I lay down too. Do you think that might help?"

His eyes widen with a slight sense of shock, while he nods in response to him. RapMon tucks his phone back into his pockets and crawls across the bed. Jungkook, still facing the wall, feels RapMon's body slip under the sheets behind him, motioning close enough to him that their bodies press against each other. Jungkook just stares ahead at the blank walls, the feeling of RapMon's warm breath against the back of his neck sending chills down his spine.
His heart begins to race, the thumping against his chest growing louder and louder to the point that he lays there in fear of it being felt or even heard by RapMon. His body jerks slightly at the sudden touch of RapMon's hand against his back.

Rap Monster: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Jungkook: "y-you didn't. I just had a chill."

Rap Monster: "are you cold?"

Jungkook: "yeah -- yeah I'm cold. That's what gave me the chill."

Gradually, RapMon glides his hand across his body, until resting on his stomach, his arm draped around his midsection, fingertips grazing his belly button. Wrapped in his arm he swallows a large gulp of saliva, whilst RapMon pulls him closer. His lips practically pressing against his skin as he leaves little to no room between the two.

Rap Monster: "is that better? -- still cold?"

Jungkook: "I-it-it's fine. Thank you hyung."

Nervously, he pants heavily, his heart rate continuing to race.

Rap Monster: "your heart is beating so fast."

Jungkook: "I - I - I -- how can you tell?"

Rap Monster: "I can feel it."

Jungkook: "I just have a naturally fast beating heart -- that's all."

Rap Monster: "that explains why you're so good at everything. You're always ready to go."

Jungkook: "y-yeah -- I guess."

RapMon's raises his hand slowly, and presses it against Jungkook's heart. He rest his palm flat against it and laughs softly feeling the rate that it's actually beating. Jungkook's eyes roll up, and he bites down on his bottom lip as he continues to feel a mixture of RapMon's warm breath and full lips touch the back of his neck every time he speaks.

Rap Monster: "are you sure this is normal? It's beating scary fast."

Jungkook: "it's -- "

Sharply his own hand raises, he grabs a hold of RapMon's and guides it away from his heart before he turns around completely to face him. Their bodies finally separating, only meeting now at the knees as the two are now locked in eye contact, placed face to face.

Jungkook: "it's --"

Now sharing breath, the two just lay there. Jungkook's eyes unable to shift from their position, of which is directed at RapMon's full lips.

Rap Monster: "it's what Jungkook?"

He says in a airy whisper. Jungkook stretches his hand forward, pressing it against RapMon's flat stomach. His intention of pushing him away is forgotten as he presses his palm against it. Slowly it raises, stopping at his chest, his fingers wrapping themselves around the fabric of his sweater. His grasp tightens, and his knuckles press against his chest, he too then feels RapMon's quick racing heart beat against his own hand.

Jungkook: "y-your heart..."

Rap Monster: "what about it?"

Jungkook: "it's beating -- beating just as fast."

RapMon raises his hand and places it atop Jungkook's, holding it gently within his own.

Rap Monster: "would ya' look at that -- I guess it is. Heh..."

Jungkook: "why?"

Rap Monster: "just reacting to yours I guess."

Jungkook: "hyung..."

Rap Monster: "yeah?"

Jungkook: "I Want to apologize to you..."

Rap Monster: "for what?"

Jungkook tugs gently against his sweater, pulling his body closer to his own, he then softly presses his lips against RapMon's. Shocked by his own actions he pulls away, his back hitting against the wall, his fingers unraveling themselves and lowering down to his side. The two just stare deeply into one another, both breathing quite heavily.
Embarrassed by his own actions he begins to recoil, only to be stopped by a sudden tugging on the bottom of his shirt. RapMon's hand raises, and grips around the nape of Jungkooks neck. Forcefully he pulls him in, and the two lock lips once again. Beneath an array of heavy breathing, and soft pecks, the two caresses each other's slender bodies.
Tongues slip past their teeth and lips massaging the other gently, before their opened mouths cup one another, and exchange warm breaths of air. RapMon pulls away, and reaching for the bottom of his own sweater, he slips it over his head. He stares down at Jungkook and caresses his cheek gently with the back of his hand.
Slowly Jungkook raises, joining RapMon in an upright position. RapMon reaches forth, digging under the sheet as he proceeds to then removes J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter