Clearing the wounds myself.

With or without glasses.

 

After being bashed by the group of bullies, Junhyung crawled up and leaned against the vertical block of bricks. He whines at the stings he have at his chest, “I will have my revenge soon and let them feel the same pain I have now.” I thought in anger. Slowly, the bright blue sky becomes darker and it turns orange. “I can’t go home so early. Otherwise, Mum will start to nag again.” Junhyung thought.

He tries to take out his phone from his pocket and he send a message to his mother. “I will be going out with my friends for dinner and a movie. So, please do not prepare my dinner and I will be back late today.” He sent and places his phone beside him. Junhyung pants softly, “It hurts so much.” His complained.

The cleaner opens the door, “Boy, are you alright?!” He panicked and Junhyung force out a smile. “Yes sir. I am alright, none of my bones are broken.” He replied and the cleaner shook his head. “Student nowadays don’t want to study hard for their future and all they thought off is just making a memorable moment for themselves.” He commented in disappointment and Junhyung laughed.

“You're right sir. However, my glory haven’t started yet. I got bashed by a group of students because I am a weakling. Did you see the broken glasses lying on the floor? That belongs to me.” He jokes and the cleaner walked closer to him. “You don’t seems like a bad student either, let me help you to the infirmary.” He offered and Junhyung accepted it.

In the infirmary, Miss Joo, the teacher-in-charge, was stunned by the injury Junhyung suffered. “By the surface area and the spread of buries, you must be beaten up by a group of people right?” She guessed and Junhyung let out a smile. “How long has it been? A few minutes ago?” She questioned and he shook his head.

“I guess it has been for hours. I got hit in the morning when I come to school.” Junhyung explains and the teacher looked at him in bewilderment. “Shouldn’t you have come earlier? Do you remembered who they are? We can make a report for you.” The teacher offered and Junhyung shook his head again. “It’s okay, I have to thanks them thought…it kind of wake me up from my dream.” He answered and she thought he was crazy.

On the way out of the school, Junhyung can’t really see anything properly due to his weak eyesight and with his broken glasses it doesn’t assist him at all. Suddenly, he heard girls screaming and squeaking around him. “What are they yelling about?” He thought feeling uncomfortable. Until, “Hey. Are you single? Want to go out and have dinner together?” A group of girls approached him.

At the point, Junhyung realized that the motion was for him. But why? “Sorry, I can’t. I am not available now.” He denied and walked away from them. He paused in front of a mirror glued onto the walls of the buildings. He was surprised too, “I didn’t know I look that good without glasses.” He was amazed by his looks.

“Should I changed my looks too?” He asks himself. Then, he recalled the times when people laughed and mocked on how he dressed himself. “Maybe, I should change them.” He thought in determination and entered an optical shop. “Excuse me, I will like a box of contact lenses.” He said. “Do you know your degree?” He asks and he shook his head.

After the tedious process to test the degree of his eyesight, Junhyung finally brought a box of it and he process to the toilet to wear them. He blinked a few times, everything is clear now to him. “It’s amazing.” He thought in amusement. “I should have try it long time ago.”

At night, he secretly sneak into the house and up into his room. He went for a shower and ruffles his hair with towel. Junhyung lay down on his bed, feeling refreshing and more comfortable. “I want to change my life from tomorrow onwards.” He thought in motivation.

----------------------------------

Hi everyone, thank you for all our patient and reading this fanfic of mine.

Please do enjoy~

Hope to hear your view soon! :)