Yong Junhyung, the target of bullies.

With or without glasses.

At night, Junhyung went home and was upset. Also, Junhyung skipped dinner and went into his room to sob. “Why can’t I just be a little braver and stronger?” He thought in depress. Junhyung’s phone vibrates and it was from her. He cried even harder, “I am such a fool.” He thought in ashamed.

Mum knocked the door and entered the room. “Hey baby.” She caresses me and Junhyung sniffed. “Why are you crying? Are you okay?” She worries and he nod. “Did anything happened in school? The bullies are aiming you again?” She concerns and he shook my head.

“That’s great…” She said in relieved. “I called her just now to know if you’re alright.” Mum continues and Junhyung’s eyes widen in shock. “How can you do that Mum?! Why must you always approach her?!” He yell. Later on, Junhyung chased Mum out of his room.

“She will think that I am a Mummy’s boy now.” He thought in embarrassment.

The next morning, Junhyung avoided her and left home earlier than any days to not see her. “I hate my current self and the way for I live my life now.” He thought in depress.

“Yong Junhyung!” Someone shouted and it’s her. Junhyung started running and trying his very best to not see her. “I know if I see her, my heart pains and tears will be welling my eyes. I cannot do this, I cannot face her for now.”

Then, a bicycle dashed in front of me and block his way. “Why didn’t you answer my phone call yesterday?” She questions me sternly and he remained quiet. She got off her bicycle and stomped towards Junhyung. “Are we best friend? Why are you not answering me?” She growled.

“Yes, we are.” He muttered.

“But, why are you avoiding me?” _____ tighten her grip at his shoulder. “Don’t wander around, the bullies could be eyeing on you. You need me to protect you!” She reminds him again.

Junhyung clenched my fist and his body trembles in anger. He slapped her hands away from his shoulder, “I don't need your support or assistance. Who are you anyways? You are just the leader of the student council. Do you think you are able to protect me from them?! If you can, I wouldn't have been bullied for so many years.” I yelled and she is taken aback by my reply. “I am not a Mummy’s boy and I am 17 years old this year. I know how to protect myself!” I shouted on top of my lungs. “Don't treat me like a child!” Junhyung emphasized angrily.

Slowly, she let go and took a few steps back with her head low. “Yeah…” Her voice stutters a little. “I am no one…I can’t protect you from them…” She continues weakly. “I am sorry…” She cried.

Without looking back, Junhyung dashes towards to school. This is the first time he shouted at her at and it is the last time they have been so close together as a friend. In school, Junhyung didn’t attend class but he hide himself at the school rooftop. Junhyung glances at the endless buildings and board. “I am a man. However, I need a lady to protect me.” He thought.

All out of the sudden, the door kicks open and he jumps in shock. “Isn’t this the wimpy Yong Junhyung? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you stick with your princess in shining armor?” Eric mocks and Junhyung narrows his eyes. “What is with that stare? You want to hit me in the face? Come then, I am not afraid of you.” He teases Junhyung more.

“I think he can’t even open a door, his so weak.” Minwoo jokes and Junhyung is boiling in anger. “Hit him.” Junhyung’s mind controls him. Without thinking much, Junhyung run towards Minwoo and hit him hard in the face. “Try my punch then!” Junhyung hisses and Minwoo falls onto the ground.

“I don’t need her to protect me, I can fight back myself! I am a guy and my name is Yong Junhyung.” He screams in anger.

The group of bullies were stunned by his sudden action, Minwoo wiped the blood away from his lips. “ you, I am going to make you pay.” He punched Junhyung back. Slowly, Junhyung is lying on the ground and injured. The whole clique crowded around him, “You and your big words.” Eric smirks.

Junhyung tries to move and grab his glasses back. However, it was stepped by Eric on the way out of the rooftop. Junhyung froze on the spot and look at his own reflection through from the broken glasses. “What am I? An easy target?” He mumbles.

“Why do I need a women to take care of me? I am a man!” He cry in vexed. “I want to change and no longer need this pair of nerdy glasses.” He howled in determination. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, thank you for subbing, reading and commenting! :)

Currently, I am coping with a few fanfics on my hand and hopefully I will not mix them up. ^^''

If you like Junhyung's fanfic, you are check out "Just a window away too." 

Anyways, hope to hear your views soon. ^^

Is Junhyung avoiding or facing his fear? o.o

@Dreamage.